I installed 6.0.6 core on joomla 3.9 running on a test environment in xampp with Apache/2.4.37 (Win32) OpenSSL/1.1.1a PHP/7.3.0 cache disabled. I did a clean install. of the com and dutch language pack Activated ccomments for two categories and...
Please help me... why my form (Cform) noat loaded. Alwasy loading forms... As well in my matukio event, when klik manage costum booking not load. always loading... Pictures as attached...
Hi guys, I have a problem with CComment core and that is I've installed version 6.0.6 (latest until now) and set its permissions to allow logged in users to comment but no user can post comments. When trying to post a comment, I get the following er...
Hallo Yves, wäre es mit überschaubarem Aufwand möglich via Override immer das Ende von Events (z.B. Ende= Beginn + 45min) zu automatisieren? Wenn ja, bei welcher Datei müsste ich ansetzen? Viele Grüße... René...
Hi Yves, is it possible by now to select JomSocial to prefill certain fields in Matukio (or is there an easy way to implement it ourselves)? Best regards...
After upgrading to 7.0.14, Matukio is displaying "My Bookings and "My Offers" in the left filter panel (https://www.certifiedinfosec.com/events). We do not book online, so I need to get rid of these two items. We have been using Matuki...
Hi Daniel, Yves, I think Matukio is installed correct now (at least last sunday, together with Daniel we managed to install 7.0.14). But I still have severall strange problems. 1. My bookingform doesn't prefill with CB (I know how to do this in...
Hallo wenn ich im Backend oder Frontend eine Rechnung herunterladen will, erscheint folgende Fehlermeldung: Deprecated: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home/httpd/vhosts/http://roseway.ch/ht...
Trying to update Matukio Events, but getting error. Please see attached....
Thanks. I just received a call today from a client that she got the )attached screenshot) error message. Can you tell me if this is a problem in the Matukio extension or the Joomla core? I have to get this corrected at once, of course.... My ...
I am uploading Matukio to a new Joomla site and getting Migration request. Have installed latest version of Matukio and cannot seem to find a way in which to get going with the product. Currently locked on Migration screen see attached image. I ...
Brian Cronin Hotspots supporter
Hello - When editing an event from the frontend, I have noticed that the start and end dates change to today's date. I want the dates to be what the event was set to. Is there any way to stop this from happening? Not sure if a bug or by design? ...
Hello how can I translate the buttons ( Login and Fill form as guest) and the links for forgottn passoword or username. You made a very good Job !! I love your component ! Thanks...
Hi, The link of my site is http://powerports.eu/ports-map. Why has the message "for development purposes only"? I have generate and I use Google Maps API and put it in the seetings. Thank you...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Yes Have I searched the forum before posting? Yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Yes Joomla! version: (3.4.1) PHP version: (unknown...
No icons appear at the bottom of the message field...
Hi There, running ccomment core 6.0.5 Like most others I updated Joomla 3.8.13 to 3.9 on 1st November. Thereafter when clicking in the backend to access joomla content, joomla throws and error (a.note extra column) However you can add new co...
I need to change the order of my custom fields. The button "save order" looks strange and does not work. ...
I added several events with dates. But I can not add times to those dates. Everytime i add a time and close, it is set to 00:00:00 again....
I can not update the extension. Neither with the compojoom installer & update ID, nor by uploading the full installation package. It throws an error. See screenshot. When I try to access the component now, there is an error 500....

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Selecting a hotspot and pushing the Delete button
When selecting a hotspot and pushing the Delete button (see printscreen attached...
0 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 22 December 2021
Selecting a hotspot and pushing the Unpublish butt
When selecting a hotspot and pushing the Unpublish button (see printscreen attac...
0 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 22 December 2021
Issue with adding new hotspot
When creating a hotspot, yoomla gives an error: count(): Argument #1 ($value) mu...
16 Replies
Posted on Friday, 10 December 2021
  • Resolved
  • Links in module
    Good day! Links in my last comments module don't work. There is an Error: "...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Friday, 17 December 2021
  • Resolved
  • How do I change the Text on a button
    I want to change the text on the "add new" button because this is not ...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Tuesday, 21 December 2021