Hi I can only apply a Hotspot to a single Category... Is it possible to apply Tags to Hotspots? Is there a recommended pattern to achieve something similar? ie I want to list filter Hospitals with A&E and Outpatients services where Hospital ...
Hallo wir möchten nicht dass eine Email an den Kunden versendet wird, wenn der Status auf "Bezahlt" gesetzt wird. Auch nicht bei anderen Mutationen. Das Mail mit der Rechung soll lediglich bei der Anmeldung versendet werden. Dazu haben wir...
Roland Geiger Hotspots supporter
Hi, Can you tell me why i see this error at the attached picture on both front and admin page? Thanks,...
Hallo Wir brauchen zwei verschiedene Anmeldeformulare, bzw. für die einen Kurse braucht es ein zusätzliches Buchungsfeld. Also dachte ich, mache ich neben dem Standardformular ein zweites. Geht das? Oder muss ich bei jeder Veranstaltung ein indivi...
There is a little problem, which makes the handling after updating to the version 7.11 a lot more complicated, if you have many events to administer. Before, in the overview of the events, one could click on "actual events", and they go...
Hallo Auf der Übersichtsseite der Veranstaltungen werden die einzelnen Veranstaltung in einer Box angezeigt, was grundsätzlich ok ist. Leider ist die Box aber nicht gleich breit wie das Fenster an sich, und der kleine Pfeil, mit welchem man die Bo...
Guten Tag Ich habe eine Applikation auf den neusten Stand gebracht. Jedoch bekomme ich nun folgenden Fehler, wenn ich auf "Jetzt buchen" klicke: Error - und die Seite ist weiss. Im weiteren wird auf der Übersichtseite die Meldung &q...
Ates Oetztuerk Matukio supporter
Today i found out, that we have layout with all events somehow damaged. I can not find out what is wrong because we are using the Matukio all the time and this never happened. This is the URL: https://www.turieconline.sk/najblizsie-podujatia Te...
Hallo In den vorherigen Versionen konnte man in der Detailansicht einer Veranstaltung sehen, wieviele Buchungen getätigt wurden und wieviele freie Plätze es noch hat. Das ist nun nicht mehr der Fall. Kann man das noch ergänzen? Das Attachement ...
If comments are enabled for a com_content category, the comments and comment box show for any item within the category. That's what we want. But a link is also generated at the top of the "category blog" page which lists all the individual ...
Hi, after installing hotspots pro, I ran into the following. When I go to my hotspots pro Dashboard: the map does not load. I get the message: - Google, This page can't load Google Maps correctly. Do you own this website? [OK]. I've been doin...
Hi guys Can I ask if there is anyway to disable ajax on the plugin. We are just a bit concerned that google is not indexing the comments that people are leaving. Would be handy if they did. Cheers GW...
Where can I use download the full installation package (hotspots pro) please? On this link: https://compojoom.com/downloads/official-releases-stable there is only the regular hotspots download, not the pro version. or is it the same package? I'...
Hallo Ich habe die Datenbank von einer bestehenden Webseite kopiert und auf einem Testserver die Webseite nachvollzogen (damit ich hier die Updates testen kann). Auf diesem Testserver kann ich aber die Konfigurationen nicht öffnen, auch nicht das Pa...
Can't install hotspot pro, getting the 'curl' message. do I need to do anything else before installing? The installer check says I have curl 7.0 Can I just use a full installation package?...
Hallo zusammen, seit dem Update auf Matukio 7.0.11 und/oder Joomla 3.8.11 (wurde quasi am gleichen Tag gemacht) wird der Gesamtpreis im Bestellvorgang als 0,00 EUR angezeigt: https://www.awo-rotenburg-wuemme.de/awo-bewegt-2/kursuebersicht.html ...
I need to set up different fees for adults and children (like in your documentation) e.g. Adults 25.00 / Children 15.00 Unfortunately, there is only the percent amount or discount amount displayed. I need it like in Matukio before version 7: t...
Hi, Hotspots component has been working well until a few weeks ago. People have reported that the Google Map is not displaying with error "Sorry! Something went wrong. This page didn't load Google Maps correctly. See the JavaScript console fo...
Hello There. When I activate the Latest ccomment AND Kunena Latest module, I get the attachment problem. If I unpublish the Kunena module, the problem disappears. Can You help me, please? Thanks...
Hello, When I go and want to make a spot, first a window pops up with this information "Karlsruhe, Germany undefined". Then I click ok and I can make a spot, but there isn't a map. I can only make by giving the coordinates. And another i...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

help plz
Hi guys! I have a question: is it possible to show different maps of counties wi...
0 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 23 September 2021
No Full Article Images after migration
Hi, I'm migrating from a Wordpress website to a Joomla site. I've followed your ...
6 Replies
Posted on Monday, 09 November 2020
Help in Issue please =)
Dear hotspots: I write because in backend dashboard appears an error Noti...
5 Replies
Posted on Monday, 06 September 2021
  • Resolved
  • Issue with date format
    Hello Yves, I tried to reinforce the bilingualism of our site (French and Eng...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Tuesday, 21 September 2021
    How to use Joomla ?
    6 Eco Friendly Fabrics To Use For Sewing Sewing is quite an innocent sector b...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Sunday, 19 September 2021