Hi, 1 Week ago you evoked in another thread plans for a different solution than google map. I am starting a new project relying on Maps API request for 90% of it and 7$ per 1000 request above the 25000 cap is not affordable for a small to mediu...
Hallo Yves, ich bekomm derzeit nach Update folgende Fehlermeldung wenn ich über die HP buchen wiill 500 Your form is missing a fee / quantity select, please add one in the form edit in the administrator area, check the migration guide: https...
Hallo zusammen, wir geben die Anfrage unseres Kunden bzw. eines Bestellers auf seiner Seite mal weiter: Nach einer Buchung wurde der Käufer auf die Bestätigungsseite geleitet, die dann so aussieht: Da die Bestätigungsmail beim Käufer nic...
Hi support, I purchased a license for HotSpots Advace but as you can see it does not result in the component. Why? ...
When trying to post comment, this error appears in Firefox console: TypeError: e.commentsById[o.parentid] is undefined in 8e12eb270706cd6b2c8483104bf89b54.min.js:51:129664 ...
Hallo Zusammen, ich habe heute frisch auf einer neuen Seite die Komponente Matukio installiert und dazu noch die deutsche Sprachdatei. Leider ist im Backend das meiste noch in Englisch konfiguriert, nur keine Happen sind auf Deutsch :-) Außer...
Hi Yves, Is it possible to get the information of "Additional selectable Fee Options (Extras)" on the booking email for client and admin? Currently I just get the total fee, but I don't know what the customer booked for. Best, Marco...
Hi... I am new to CComment, but have used Joomla for a while. Now running Joomla 3.9.2. CComment pro is installed as an extension, but not showing up on my articles. The attached PDF shows what extensions that are activated. What am I mission? H...
Hi friends I can not create a new category Regards Gio...
Hello Yves, Since I've been updating to version 7.0.14 I have this line : string(63) "media/com_matukio/cache/44f51a4d97eb245630c1559fba6d55ee.min.js" showing up at the end of eah page of Matukio (see attached). Thank you for your hel...
Hallo Ihr. Ich habe die Information bekommen, dass bei einem User der Auswahlbutton für buchbare Plätze auf einmal verschwunden ist. Sprich, es gibt keine Möglichkeit mehr die Plätze festzulegen. Nun, ich habe mit ihr gemeinsam ihre verfügbaren Brows...
Selam Ebead Matukio supporter
Hallo Zusammen, ich habe auf einer anderen Seite, bei der ich auch das Matokio betreibe ein Problem, das ich noch nie hatte. Bisher lief es mehrere Jahre wunderbar und nun wollte ich eine neue Veranstaltung einpflegen - kann diese aber nicht spei...
Hi, I'm using Matukio since very beginning. After all years I have a lot of Events and Dates that are duplicated or 2 different Events for the same date etc. I would like to clean that. My plan is to delete all Events and Dates and start from the ...
Is it possible to limit the number of comments on a given page? Perhaps have a link to page two or three for comments? Here is the link to the website and as you can see the comments are getting rather long: https://usedclockparts.com/ Thanks for you...
Hello, Mentioned this one before - on the Hotspot submit form from the frontend, could you please remove language option if the site only uses one language? Same for the category on this form; if only one category been assigned to the form, remov...
Hi, Starting from Matukio version 7 the search function doesn't work as expected. In the search field on the backend /event list I enter some text, and I have to click on the maginfyer, hitting the Enter doesn't work anymore. I'm a keyboard fan...
Hi, I have recently upgraded to Joomla 3.9.1 using php7 and also to your latest version of CMC Mailchimp. When I edit the Module now I am getting this error message: 0 [] operator not supported for strings. Any idea how I fix this please? ...
Hi, I added a custom field called (eng-friendly) as a "Select list" with 4 options: 1=Class is held in English. 2=English summary during the class. 3=You can ask the instructor in English. 4=Instructor doesn't speak English. BUG1:...
Hallo, sobald ich eine neue Location anlegen will, erhalte ich ein Popup mit dem Hinweis: "Karlsruhe Germany undefined". Somit funktioniert auch die Adresseingabe nur über Geokoordinaten. Gruß Michael...
Hi, In my installation the Matukio placeholders (like MAT_EVENT_TUTOR) do not get replaced when I enter them in the Event Overviews -> Short description. Is it a bug or a feature? Thanks for checking it! Cheers, Marci...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Matukio for Joomla 4
Hello Yves, Long time no see... I am still using everyday your fantastic M...
22 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 16 September 2021
Individuelles Buchungsformular gibt TN-Gebühr nich
Hallo, in individuellen Buchungsformularen werden die Teilnahmebeträge nicht ...
4 Replies
Posted on Friday, 11 February 2022
  • Resolved
  • Print-content after finishing a booking
    After completing a booking as a user the print-button beside the ical button ope...
    6 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 10 February 2022
    coupons valid just for certain categories of event
    We are using Matukio I guess from the beginning of the extension and nearly all ...
    3 Replies
    Posted on Friday, 21 January 2022
    Adding files to confirmation mail...
    I'm just optimizing my booking system and now I'm looking for a way to provide t...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Saturday, 05 February 2022