- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any disputes arising out of such use of the website is subject to any related governing international laws that apply.
- If you are caught using our products in any illegal activities, Compojoom has the full rights to terminate your account immediately without prior notice. These illegal activities include, but are not limited to, hacking, misrepresenting, misleading, stealing, and committing into any form of activities that may seem illegal and criminal with regards to our products.
Third-party cookies. Compojoom employs the services of third-party services and content provides. Most notably we use Google Analytics to track website usage. Each of these services sets its own cookies. Compojoom doesn't have direct access to those cookies and the use of those third-part cookies is governed solely by the respective service/content provider's Privacy Statement. For more information you may consult the following resources:
Compojoom has the full rights and sole discretion to amend and modify these terms without prior notice.
Last updated, December 14, 2013