I am trying to modify the default booking form for the first time, but drag-and-drop does not work to add new fields. There is no documentation on editing the default booking form. What am I doing wrong? Please see attached video showing the pr...
Hallo Compojoom, ich habe eine Frage bzgl. Matukio. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit je nach Art der Bezahlung eine gesonderte Gebühr zu erheben? z.B. Paypal Gebühr etc. Gruß Stefan...
Stefan Basting Matukio supporter
I have migrated about 12500 articles and to my dismay and horror, an id is added to the start if the article url alias for no reason. Please advise how to resolve this?...
Hello everyone, We want to hide a Matukio event from the event list. We are aware of the "unpublish" option, but that reportedly also sends out cancellation messages to the attendees. We just want to hide some (but not all) events from...
Double escaping that creates problems from French language file. Check attached file....
Brecht Coene CComment supporter
Hello! I've migrated WP post into joomla. ( only content imported all other options are st to OFF ) The posts are well integrated into joomla but all the old categories are deleted. A new one is created ( something like "data_migration&...
Matukio's social share is limited to Twitter, Facebook, and Google+. I need to be able to share on LinkedIn. I use AMPZ Social Sharing for my site, but when I try to share an event with AMPZ on LinkedIn, the wrong graphic is getting picked up. A ...
I am not sure what I did to lose the number of events/page selector at the top of the page. How do I turn this back on? See https://www.certifiedinfosec.com/events ...
I have configured events to support multiple bookings. Unfortunately the number of bookings selector gets cut off. See attached. See https://www.certifiedinfosec.com/events/event/46-enterprise-risk-management-certification/405-certified-iso-31000-int...
How do I change the text in the "Paid Booking" button? Is there a language file I can access?...
Why is the location URL overflowing on my location displays? Please see https://www.certifiedinfosec.com/events/location/23-st-lucia-bay-gardens-hotel for an example. Thanks, Allen...
The location does not show on the booking form by default. If the dates are re-confirmed, shouldn't the location also? We overlap dates and venues. See https://www.certifiedinfosec.com/events/book/393-certified-iso-31000-internal-controls-risk-analys...
Dear support, I would like to know if there's a page with the extension "CMigrator" changelog. I was unable to find it and it is good for customers to see the development steps of a product. Kind regards Lorenzo...
Hi, perhaps I am overlooking something ... But start and end times are presented in an akward way on events more than one day long: Montag, 13. Januar 2020 bis Dienstag, 14. Januar 2020 14:00 - 15:30 When it should read: Montag, 13. Januar ...
Hallo Compojoom, ich habe bei Matukio noch ein paar kleine Fragen. [Ich habe versucht in das Buchungsformuar eine Checkbox einzufügen, was für den bestimmten Zeck soweit auch funktionierte. Mein Problem ist, das ich erwirken wollte, das diese...
Stefan Basting Matukio supporter
Google Search Console reporting intermittent server errors with Matukio Events pages. I've never seen a page crash, but Google does. From the error log, it seems to correspond to a map issue. The maps show fine on my site, and I have the google API i...
I have installed HotSpots and checked my API key is working properly. However the map still doesn't load and when checking the API key I get the following error: ERROR: The Google logo or copyright notice appears hidden from view. Per our Terms of...
Hi. ich kann beim Booking nichts abändern. Er macht immer Online nicht mögich. Ich hab in 2 Wochen ein Benefizseminar und ich müsst das dringend gelöst bekommen, damit die Leute buchen können. Danke...
In some comments even if of the same article or page, the REPLY button does not appear. ...
Miri Marku Hotspots supporter
Events are displaying an error at the top of the page, even though Joomla Error reporting is set to none in Joomla. The error reported is: JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 305 Link to a page displaying the error: https://www.certi...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

question about 3rd party integration
hi is there any info or tutorial about how can integrate the ccomments in my co...
2 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 05 October 2022
  • #integration
  • #3rd party
Tracks color in KML file
Hi, Currently on the Hotspots map I use 2 tracks to materialize the route of a ...
3 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 15 September 2022
reply on comment issue
hi when i add a comment , i see reply and quote links . (this is ok) but when ...
0 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 05 October 2022
What is Tiles apps ?
In Joomla there are many applications inside, I used Compojoom, I found it to me...
1 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 29 September 2022
paypal pro user
Wie Lt. der "Benutzername für Genehmigungen für Drittanbieter" für die...
3 Replies
Posted on Monday, 26 September 2022