Hi there, I have the problem that I cant get reCaptcha to work in Matukio 7.0.13. Only get this "wrong domain" message in the reCaptcha part. I'm sure that I have put the right values in the fields and I've already recreated the reCaptch...
Greetings to the whole compojoom team. I wanted to know, at what point are you with joomla 4, do you have any updates planned? ... Beware of the answer, there are people who suffer from the heart ......
Miri Marku Hotspots supporter
I created a custom bookingform with some customfields. How can I create a CSV-file with these customfields ?...
Hi, Been using Core version and even highly interested in purchasing the pro version of this nice commenting component until today after upgrading my Template (Audacity from RocketTheme) and it`s framework(Gantry) to the latest version then CComme...
I'm a long time Matukio user but I'm really struggling with setting up the default form in version 7. Is there a step by step guide that I'm missing - believe me I've looked - that explains how to set up the booking form fields. I'm trying to get the...
It's possible to hide events fee in every page/view? Actually fees are showed everywhere,and it's a problem if I have different fees depending on partecipant categories. There's only an option to hide it in the event list. However it's still visibl...
Hi i just purchased Hotspots pro and i need to install it to localhost first and then to live site. There is already a website online and we want to change it because it is wordpress. So the change must be fast and website must be finished on local...
Hi, I needed to migrate a seminar 1.5 to matukio last version. So I install matukio 6.1.5 and import: all was fine. Then I've tried updating to Matukio 7.0.8. there was an error during installing new version: 'matukio_bookingform_form' doe...
I am trying to renew my license to Matukio. Your purchasing system does not approve my VAT number. Your system claims that it is not valid or that the VIES database is not responding. Neither is correct. Can you please see to that so that I can purch...
There is a problem in Matuikio regarding Extra Fees. Lets say you have four extra fees in an event. In the sql they are labeled 1,2,3,4. Then if you delete the third event and they are now labeled: 0,1,3 it doesnt work, and you get this error: Ext...
Hi, We want to display only activity related to comments in jom-social stream and no activity related to likes and dislikes. It was working like this from long time but I don't know how it again has started displaying these two activities in strea...
Hi, I'm trying to upgrade hotspots from core version to pro version. I have this message on core version "Entering the Download ID is not sufficient for enabling Hotspots Professional's features. You will need to download and install the Hotspot...
Hallo Yves, wie kann ich eine abweichende Rechnungsadresse in das Template für die Rechnung einbinden? Ich habe bereits dieses Ticket gelesen: https://compojoom.com/support/support-tickets/matukio/1693-rechnungstemplate-aussenraender-und-rechn...
Hi I wonder if Hotspots also is integrated with OpenStreetMap as an option to Google maps? As many have problem and for small org using Google maps there is alternatives like OpenStreetMap https://www.openstreetmap.org Licenses etc https:...
Hallo, in der 7er Version wird bei den gestaffelten Gebühren auf der ersten Buchungsseite nicht mehr der absolute Preis angezeigt sondern der Rabatt, den man selbst gedanklich vom Normalpreis abziehen muss. Das führt zu Irritationen, weil Kunden d...
Hello Joomla 3.8.11 and Ccomments 6.0.4 free version The comments are existing in the database and backend in the component but on the front end under article the comments dissappear. Just footer of comment component is showing. Need suppor...
Hi, My problem seems simple, but I can't figure it out. Please help. Everything is in place (Cform installed, form created, form displayed, etc.), but when the required fields in the form are filled and the form is submitted there is a blank re...
Hello, I am seeing the error below when trying to select an area on the map - this happens on the Submit Hotspot form. Weirdly this only happens when NOT logged onto the site, using form as a public user. Doesn't happen when logged on as a Regis...
Hi, I can't see the comment form appearing on the web site. If I enable the 'powered by' link, then this appears on the pages of the categories that I have chosen - but the comment form itself does not appear. You can see an example of this at ht...
Hi, ich habe leider noch ein Problem. Die Google Maps Karte lädt komplett nicht auf der Seite "Hotspot hinzufügen". https://www.trimm-dich-pfad.com/standort-hinzufuegen Kann mir einer helfen? Gruß Michael...
Michi Meindl Hotspots supporter

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of unde
Good day! After updating joomla 3.10 to j4, I got a JS error, the comments form...
2 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 24 November 2021
  • Resolved
  • Use CComment like JComments
    Hello, can I use "CComment" to leave a opinion/comment as a menu item ...
    15 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 17 November 2021
    Satellite default map type no longer works
    Hi, My hotspots professional 5.4.14 stopped displaying the satellite view and i...
    4 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 04 November 2021
    CMigrator on Joomla 4
    Hi, is your component (CMigrator) compatible with Joomla 4? Thanks, Lorenzo...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 22 November 2021
  • Resolved
  • custom look for slideshow
    Hi Daniel I have seen that there were several displays possible for the image...
    15 Replies
    Posted on Tuesday, 23 February 2016
  • Resolved