Hallo, ich bin im Matukio Formular und möchte je Teilnehmer bestimmte Felder haben. Z.B. Name, Ort, und Alter. Dies wir jetzt bei z.B. 3 Teilnehmern folgendermaßen angezeigt. Name1, Name2 ,Name3 und dann so weiter. Ich hätte Gerne die Formatierung...
Hi I bought CComment pro, which I really like, but why I bought it is for Google to see the comments in the html code. In the demo version the comments are visible in the html code but not in my pro version. How can I make comments appear in the h...
Hallo Compojoom, ich habe leider noch ein kleines Problem. Ich habe jetzt die 7.0.15 installiert und alle Einstellungen soweit gemacht. Meine erste Veranstaltung angelegt und im Frontend getestet. Soweit so gut, allerdings lässt sich die V...
Stefan Basting Matukio supporter
Bin von 6.0.12 auf 7.0.15 gewechselt. hatte nach der installtion migriert. meine 5 Events wurden wohl auch übernommen, Nachdem nach 30 Minuten nichts passierte klickte ich auf schließen. Dann ging soweit alles. konnte dann aber keine Veranstaltung bu...
Stefan Basting Matukio supporter
Hallo, ich erhalte nach der Neuinstallation von Matukio die Meldung das Migriert werden muss, was nicht funktioniert. Gibt es denn nirgends eine reine Matukio Installationsadatei zum Download. Ich weiß, dass Thema wurde schon oft diskutiert. Aber ...
Hello, we are using Matukio for many years now. A few weeks ago we tried for the first time to enter "additional dates" to a existing event. but no matter what we tried, the additional dates are not shown (only the original date that existe...
This is only an answear, many of the errors of Matukio are because, you have installed plugins of security such "jsecurity" this in Joomla I hope this help you to solved some errors...
Does anyone have any idea of ​​this ?, appeared a day ago ...
Hallo, wir bieten oft Veranstaltungen mit mehr als einem Termin an (d.h. die Menschen müssen z.B. an zwei Wochenenden kommen). Ich finde die Frontend-Darstellung dafür nicht zufriedenstellend. Als Termin kann man maximal einen anzeigen lassen (pl...
Corrina Bosch Matukio supporter
I'm not sure how Booked Places work. Is this the number of tickets purchased? For example, a user purchased two ticket types but received three tickets (Image attached). Please explain....
Select Fields are not being saved when information is entered on the front and backend....
How do I cancel an event? The event cancelation button is not visible on the events tab....
Hello, On top of the comment box there's always a bracket showing "}". How can I remove this? See example here: https://afrotoronto.com/content/podcast/1864-podcast-ep-5-jenny-okonkwo-mentoring-black-female-accounting-professionals...
Hi, we experiment some problem on our dev install. So we migrated the version 6 to last version 7 On front it is good we experimented some problem with form but after modifying some items in form and save it, it started working. Now in backend w...
Hi there, This menu worked for years. It showed all of my hotspots but it doesnt work anymore. Tried to find anything about it and i've found only this one here: https://compojoom.com/forum/post/map-doesn-t-show-up-in-a-make-a-spot related to my e...
Hi there, I've just checked my error log and found a hundreds of these: PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; FeedHtmlField has a deprecated constructor in /administrator/c...
Hello - Just noticed that the category filters on my event page don't work. Not sure how long it has been this way, as don't use them very often and assume they worked. I do have some minor over rides on the page to tweak the layout, however I t...
How do I change the order of the locations? I need to reorder them and all that I know about reordering in Joomla doesn't apply to this plugin. Thanks in advance....
In the confirmation email, it seems that this line is interjected: COM_MATUKIO_YOUR_BOOKING_IS_PENDING_AND_NOT_RESERVED as the very first line in the e-mail - even before the greeting. However, the variable is not to be found when composing the e-ma...
CComment 6.0.7 and PHP 7.3: Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..\libraries\compojoom\minifier\minifier.php on line 286 How to fix it?...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

No Hotspots on front end
I have just successfully migrated my hotspots site to a new server; All my locat...
8 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 26 July 2022
A bug was found in combination with the extension
Hi, I just had a problem with the CComment plugin in combination with the Joo...
1 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 28 July 2022
Matukio & Joomla4
Hallo, gibt es inzwischen eine Aussicht auf eine stabile Joomla4 Version von Mat...
1 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 10 May 2022
  • #Matukio
  • #joomla 4
Ist ein Datumsbereich als Filter möglich?
Hallo, ist es möglich für den Filter ein Datumsbereich anzugeben? Also Start- bi...
0 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 26 July 2022
Why bold font ?
Why do my comments (I am admin on the website) appear in bold where the comments...
0 Replies
Posted on Friday, 22 July 2022