Ich habe Matukio von V6 auf V7 migriert und habe gemäss Anleitung nach der Migration das Buchungsformular sowie jeden Event geöffnet und gespeichert. Das Buchungsformular wurde aber nicht korrekt migriert, es ist leer. Auf der Seite wird keine Ver...
Hallo zusammen In der Veranstaltungsübersicht wreden die einzelnen Veranstaltungen aufgelistet. Jeweils mit der Anzahl gebuchten sowie freien Plätzen. Die Anmeldungen erfolfgen ausschliesslich über Rechnung / Banküberweisung. Wie kann eingestel...
Hello, When i want to create a spot i don't see the map, I can only enter the cooordinates of my spot. I have provided the API key and the map displays in front end of the website. However as wrote before there's no map in create a spot place. in a...
I just found today on a site that ccomment has not been updated in quite some time. I am not sure how this was missed. Currently 5.0.7 Pro is installed. Can I directly upgrade to 6.0.4 Pro without issues? Or are there some special steps I need to...
Hi, I want to purchase the Pro version of this nice extension. Already have Core version. Is it possible to swiftly migrate from Core to Pro with just installing the pro version and not losing any of previous comments? Also can I force commenters ...
Is it possible to move comments to a different or new article? The reason for the question is that a whole new topic emerges in the comments that would best be it's own topic of conversation....
Hallo, nach dem Installieren und der Migration (alle vier Balken waren grün) komme ich nicht mehr in die Veranstaltungen. Auf dem Dashboard erscheint immer der Button "Mirgration". Was kann ich tun? Grüße Thomas...
Hi, I tried out the core version of Hotspots and liked it, so I purchased a subscription and tried to upgrade. However, I get an error on install. I found a similar problem in the forum and tried to follow the same steps to solve but I was unable...
Hi, I just updated to Matukio 7.0.11 but then reCaptcha doesn't work anymore. It's just not shown. I added it in the form wizard, filled in the public and private keys and activated it (see the two settings screenshots in the attachment). But still ...
Hallo, im Buchungsformular erscheint zur Annahme der Datenschutzerklärung auf der letzten Buchungsseite nur ein englischer Text hinter dem Kästchen. Im Backend kann man nur einen Link zur Datenschutzerklärung in den Einstellungen von Matukio angeben...
Hallo, bin grad über eine alte Frage gestolpert, da ich an dem gleichen Problem sitze... Ist es möglich, den Rabatt-Coupon nur für bestimmte Veranstaltungen freizuschalten, oder gilt dieser immer global für alle Veranstalltungen? Zur Zeit ...
I've tried using the "Contact Participants" button as the organizer of my event but it's not being received by the participants. The message says the email was successfully sent. I am able to click on a participants email diretly on the eve...
Maybe I've missed something obvious, but I cannot see how to enable email notification of comments. Is there something in the configuration that I have not found? Or is some additional software required?...
Hi there, I moved my client site with CComments to a new server and domain and the cron jobs that I set up can be seen working via ssh but the email cue is not sending the emails. I have a glitch somewhere and I need someone to help me troubleshoo...
Hello Support We are using a premium version of CComment on joomla 3.8 latest version. But facing an issue, we are not able to see comments & comment form on IE any version. Here is link : http://jacobhecht.com/he/abstracts/2017-09.html ...
Hallo, nach der Installation von Matukio hängt die Migration. Es gibt keinen Fortschritt....
Hi Guys, Currently working on this site https://ecolet.com.au/cms/index.php/contact-us/distributors I've imported the data into two other websites from both _hotspots_marker and _categories with no issues at all, but this site seems to be dis...
Peter Dowse Hotspots supporter
Ich habe für meinen Kunden Veranstaltungen mit gestaffelten Gebühren erstellt. Man kann die Veranstaltung "normal" Buchen, vom Abo abbuchen, oder ein Abo kaufen. Wenn der Kunde ein Abo hat, und nur abbuchen will, soll keine Rechnung erste...
Hi, after we worked on translating placeholders, we reported two errors in NEAR YOU MODULE: Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$lat in /home/test2/public_html/libraries/compojoom/geolocation/geolocation.php on line 39 Warning: Invalid arg...
Wo kann ich diesen Text (I agree to the privacy policy) ändern der im Formular angezeigt wird?...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Frontend delete own comment?
Is it possible for a frontend (registered) user to not only edit their own comme...
1 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 31 August 2021
  • #CComment 6
Publish the new translated sentences on Transifex.
Hi Daniel, please can you post the translation I made on transifex for the ccom...
0 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 31 August 2021
Notices when uninstalling CComment Core 6.1.0
When I tried to uninstall CComment Core 6.1.0 from a local test site of a client...
3 Replies
Posted on Friday, 27 August 2021
  • Resolved
    • #CComment
    • #CComment Core
    Quotes not highlighted
    Just installed the Pro Version of CComment. There appears to be an issue with th...
    3 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 26 August 2021
  • Resolved
  • K2 Comments not displayed to guests
    Hi, I installed and configured ccoments plugin for K2, enabled comments in K...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 16 August 2021
  • Resolved
    • #com_k2
    • #k2