Hi, We want certain words should be restricted from normal display like their text will be replaced with **** . Is there any option to place such restriction in ccomments? Thanks...
Hi There, is there a way to access the waitinglist of an event when using only the frontend? I want to give teachers the ability to check the waitingslist of events to eventually add further events. Greetings Niklas...
Hallo zusammen, Wenn man eine Buchung abgeschlossen und übermittelt hat, ist am unteren Ende der Seite eine Leiste mit unterschiedlichen Funktionen/Buttons mit z.B. Drucken | Kalender-Datei | Buchung stornieren | etc... (Bootstrap3 Template) Ei...
Nach dem ich lange lange gezögert hatte, von Matukio 6.15 auf 7 umzusteigen habe ich mir heuten einen Tag freigeschaufelt, um die Migration durchzuführen. Hat alles auch soweit ganz gut geklappt, jedenfalls habe ich keine Fehlermeldung bekommen. All...
Hi, ich habe eben das Update auf Joomla und Hotspots 5.4.3 gemacht. Nun lädt Hotspots die Google Maps Karte nicht mehr richtig. Siehe Screenshot. Was läuft hier falsch? Gruß Michael...
Michi Meindl Hotspots supporter
I have several blogs within the website and most use ccomment. The problem is only one of the categories is not working. The template is displayed at the bottom of the post as designed... yet it is dead... nothing happens when one tries to comment....
Hi, I migrated the content of a wordpress Site successfully and parse the content. By parsing the content, it added only 4 images. But how migrate the Featured Image from Wordpress to Joomla. Is that with CMigrator possible? Kind Regards ...
Die Bearbeitung von Events aus dem Frontend ist nicht mehr möglich...
Good Day, When an administrator adds or removes a registered participant from an event from the frontend, the participant does not get an email. Additionally, the administrator sees the following errors: "Warning: The uuid of this booki...
Hi, I could not find the words below in language file. How can i translate those words and their explanations in Hotspot Submission Layout menu? New Hotspot Title * Description * City...
Hi I have followed the guidance on: https://compojoom.com/documentation/hotspots/ch05s08 and added listLength=99 to the Settings override attribute in the Hotspots Map View Menu item. - this only reduces the number of hotspots listed to two p...
Hi Daniel Is there a limit to the size of KML that we can render? I am trying to render KMLs containing boundary data for UK administrative areas. The original KML is >40MB but I have cut it down to limit the data to cover just London and i...
Hallo, ich habe Matukio 5.1.3 und versehentlich mehrere Events gelöscht in denen auch schon Buchungen drin waren. Gibt es noch eine Möglichkeit da wieder dran zu kommen? Oder habe ich einfach Pech gehabt? Über eine Info würde ich mich freuen....
Hi Can you suggest a way to display all the Hotspots or to alter the number of Hotspots listed in the Hotspots Map View? Thanks Charles...
Hallo, wir haben heute das Update von Matukio Events gemacht. Mit der alten Version war es so, dass die Felder zu der zweiten Person jeweils zusammen standen. Also ich hatte erst die 5 Felder für Person 1 en Block und dann die 5 Felder für Person zw...
Hello If I want comment https://www.norwegia1.pl/wiadomosci/133-dlaczego-polki,-litwinki-pracuj%C4%85-na-czarno-w-norwegii-odpowied%C5%BA.html I have error INVALID TOKEN in the console I have ''Failed to load resource: the server responded ...
We will be upgrading to the latest version of Matukio shortly (after our busy season ends next month). We are currently on version 6.1.5 and are having an issue with the return_url that is getting generated for PayPal processing. This may have be...
Hello, I have a question about the map functions symbols. I noticed that on my map the following signs: zoom + / - , street view, and map type switcher (satellite, normal) got bigger recently. Is there a way to make it smaller? In addition when i s...
Hallo In den Veranstaltungs-Details wird die Zahlungsmethode als Dropdown angezeigt. Es gibt nur die eine Methode bei uns, die Barzahlung. Wenn man sich anmeldet, kommt man auf die dritte Seite, wo die Bezahlung nochmals angezeigt wird, diese Sei...
We have entered our key in the component but the Update is not working, had to download the zip file and install manually. Now we have no PRO options any longer! WHERE IS THE CORRECT UPDATE FILE? thx....

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Migration from WP to JOOMLA overwrites existing Ar
Migrating Articles from Wordpress to Joomla via a Database overwrites existing o...
3 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 13 October 2021
  • Resolved
    • #cmigrator
    • #joomla
    • #wordpress migrate
    Comment form no longer working
    Hi, We've had CComment working great on the website for over a year but having ...
    5 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 11 October 2021
  • Resolved
  • Benutzerdefinierte Felder: Kategorien nicht auswäh
    Hallo Ich möchte ein benutzerdefiniertes Feld nur auf bestimmten Formularen anz...
    5 Replies
    Posted on Friday, 08 October 2021
  • Resolved
  • Fehlermeldung nach Absenden einer Buchung
    Hallo ich erhalte nach Update folgende Fehlermeldung beim Absenden der Buchung:...
    4 Replies
    Posted on Tuesday, 05 October 2021
  • Resolved
  • Filter Veranstaltungsübersicht
    Hi Yves, jedes Jahr um diese Zeit tauchen mit der Programmgestaltung neue Fra...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 07 October 2021