Nested comments are not indented in the FREE version?...
Hallo, ich versuche die Version 7.0.15 zu installieren. Der CINSTALLER installiert mit der Meldung erfolgreich. Joomla sagt 404 - Komponente nicht gefunden. Bei "manueller" installation erscheint die Meldung: matukio_bookingform_form' d...
Hallo Support, ich habe in das Template für Tickets eine Bilddatei .jpeg eingefügt. Leider kommt das Bild im pdf-Anhang namens ticket-xxx nicht mit an, obwohl es in der Preview im Editor angezeigt wird Was kann man da machen? Ich benötige im Tick...
Alexander Schwarz Matukio supporter
Hello, on K2 item pages with Hotspot map, there is problem, that when Google recaptcha is loaded, than map missing marker. If I disable Google recaptcha, marker appear, so there must be some conflict with it....
Petr Foltan Hotspots supporter
Hallo Ich wollte das Modul Upcoming Events einrichten. Sobald man eine Veranstaltung wählt kommt die Fehlermeldung 404 - View nicht gefunden [Name, Typ, Präfix]: 19seminare, html, matukioView Ich Arbeite mit Joomla 3.9.5, Matukio 7.0.15 un PHP 7....
Hello what about the information " Number : x (for ex, Numéro 1/19) . What does it mean ? and how can i hide this ?...
Dear Developer, We would like setup a new Payment Gateway. How can we start the development? Do you have any instruction or documentation for that? Thank you!...
Hello, I have installed the latest version of CComment on my Joomla site and have it configured to appear on the blog section in both languages. Although all seems to be OK, the only thing I see in my blog article is "Comments powered by CComme...
I need to translate parts of hotspots to danish, so I registered to transifex and am waiting for approval (I saw the danish translation is 57% complete). Do I need to know more or do something but wait for my approval?...
Hello, I have an issue about the forntend edit of existing hotspots (Hotspots » User hotspots). - the issue is I cannot see "Marker custom options" in frontend and when I submit, the linked article I have set in backend, is reverted back...
Hello, I cannot attach an image to a hotspot using the "Picture" option. When I create a new hotspot/or edit an existing in backend and save it, I get an error about "Cannot find source file.", although it seems to upload th...
Hallo zusammen! Ich hätte eine sehr dringende Bitte, ich bräuchte Support zu einem sehr komischen Verhalten: Unter http://kurseneu.sportzentrum-traunstein.de/ läuft eine große Matukio-Installation in einer Test-Umgebung. Man muss sich einlogge...
Hello, can you tell me how / where I can center the tils in the tiles module (matukio). If I unlock it there are one the left side I want I want it in the middle (center the whole module). Yours Hannes...
hi, when the location message "want to know your location" appears from the browser if you decline the plugin is unable to display the map. Is there a way to display the map also if people refuse to accept the location tracking?...
Hi support I don't remember how to open the map in full screen ...
Good evening. First of all I want to thank you for your great Ccomment extension. I like it very much that’s why I bought Pro version. Can u tell me please how to make it possible to auto reload last posted comment in the module (Latest/Most Co...
Hello. I followed the instructions for K2 integration but I'm not seeing the form in my K2 articles....
Hello. I've installed CComment on my new website, since I have already installed it on a former website, and I was really satisfied. The new version is really cool, but I have noticed a little bug : the name is displayed in the comments, whereas ...
Hi support, I entered the Id code for automatic updating but it does not work. It gives me an error message as seen in the image. Thanks in advance Joh...
Hi! Comment moderators (group) receive an e-mail notification when someone posts a new comment. This e-mail notification contains the username and comment text. But we would like to add the title of the content item (article in our case) the comm...
Jip Jonker CComment supporter

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Error when category filters return fewer results t
Basically what I said. Easy way to reproduce: Go to a map with lots of ho...
0 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 19 May 2022
Filter by custom field and/or date?
Hi and happy Monday! First of all, thanks for your patience and support while...
17 Replies
Posted on Monday, 25 April 2022
  • Resolved
  • How can I adjust zoom level for My Location button
    I would like to adjust the zoom level when clicking on the My Location button on...
    0 Replies
    Posted on Saturday, 14 May 2022
    CComent PRO copyright
    there is no option to remove copyright in the component settings...
    3 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 12 May 2022
    • #ccoment pro
    Domain Verification in Matukio
    Wo kann ichin Matukio diese Codezeile für die Domain Verification einbauen? &...
    0 Replies
    Posted on Tuesday, 10 May 2022