OverviewHotspots is the Google maps solution for Joomla!
Fully compatible with Joomla 2.5 & 3.x!
Locations that matter!
You know a lot of interesting locations? With just a few clicks you'll be able to share them with your site visitors. The location address can even be auto-populated by the Google maps API.
Customize the map!
The standard Google map is awesome! But your site is all black and white? Don't worry! You can create a styled Google map for your site and use it with Hotspots!
No matter if you have just a few locations or 100 000 - Hotspots is optimized to handle even the biggest databases.
VideosSee Hotspots in action
Customer reviewsWhat our customers have to say about Hotspots
The component is perfect... it works as it supposed to be... Also the support team is great... they answer fast and they surelly give the solution to any problem might have... Thanks a lot for this excellent component...
Worth the expense
Unbelievably robust/feature rich mapping component! Multiple maps, multiple categories on the same map, enter an address, coordinates or simply drag the icon to the map and the other details are added for you!
I had a JS conflict with my template provider and Daniel not only did the problem solving quickly on the forum but also took the time to log into my site to assist with it's correction.
If you're looking for a full featured, flexible mapping application with outstanding support... you've found your component!
InstallationQuick installation and setup
- Install and setup your Google map in a matter of minutes
- Upgrading Hotspots is easy - no need to uninstall first
- User-friendly interface, which makes it very easy to configure your Google map
- Strong back-end with lots of options for choosing the right position and setup
- Helpful tooltips to make configuration even easier
- Comprehensive documentation
CustomizePowerfull customization options
- Add markers for any address, place or latitude/longitude location
- Create multiple categories with different icons (markers) for your locations
- Each marker has an individual description with multiple pictures
- 500 sample marker icons included to give you the ability to create any marker
- Easy to adapt to the style of your Joomla website
- Geocode feature(coordinates of locations)
- Set marker list length (number of markers on map)
- Use custom titles
- Let the Map automatically determine the best zoom and center settings
- Set Captcha for submitting new location - can be set per user group
- Basic, layout and advancedconfiguration settings
Your users will love the map!
- Fast loading Google map
- Details page for every single marker/location
- Give your users the ability to plan their route
- Mailing of current map
- Street-view options from the front-end
- Advanced zoom options, including full-screen view
- Address search and location filters
- Option to add markers from the front-end, with a drag & drop marker and geolocation support
- Option to edit map points from the front-end of the site
- Search for hotspots in all categories
- Based on the latest Google Maps API v3 - it's fast - no API keys are required!
- Map is Ajax based, so no reloading of the map needed - fast loading for your visitors even for large set of markers
- We are always working on developing to new versions
- Friendly and fast support, and our team is always happy to guide you in the process of customizations etc
- Keyhole Markup Language (KML)
- SEF urls
Hotspots is available in two editions, Core and Professional.
Hotspots Core is a Free (as in "free speech" and as in "free beer") & complete Google Maps marker manager for your joomla site. It is easy to install and configure, but it has less configuration options than Hotspots Pro. It is for those of you who need to show just a few location on a map & don't need all the fancy stuff.
Hotspots Professional, on the other hand, is the version distributed for a fee which has all the fancy stuff Google maps can provide. It ads support for KML (which would allow you to draw lines), it has custom tiles for people that have a lot of markers. Thanks to the "styled maps" support you can create an unique map that would match the color & feel of your website. It can also provide your users with information about the weather in the region, traffic etc thanks to the google maps layer integrations. If you are running a community website you'll appreaciate the integration with Jomsocial, CB & AlphaUserPoints(AUP).
|Easy setup & configuration|
|Manage more than 100 locations (markers)|
|Frontend marker submission|
|View with hotspots submitted by the logged in user|
|Overriding of any JS variable|
|Show joomla modules in the menu|
|Centering the map using the user's location|
|Google maps features|
|Centering based on the user's position|
|Google maps styled maps|
|Google maps weather layer|
|Google maps clouds layer|
|Google maps traffic layer|
|Google maps transife layer|
|Google maps bicycle layer|
|Google maps panoramio layer|
|Ability to modify the google maps controls (pan, zoom, map type, scale, street view, overview map)|
Link user's name to Jomsocial
Link user's name to CB
Show a map with the users registered in Community Builder (CB)
Show a map with the user's registered in Jomsocial
Show a map with the K2 items + show a map with a single item under K2
Show a map with Matukio events
Show address, author, country, date
Resize map option
|Jomsocial activity stream|
|Jomsocial user points on hotspot submission|
|CB latest Hotspots on profile|
|Link Hotspot to an Article, K2 or SobiPro item|
|Link Hotspot to an external link or Flexicontent, CB, Jomsocial, Matukio|
|Plugin to show a hotspot in an Article, K2 item|
Ready to give Hotspots a try?
|Our Plans!||Core FREE||Advanced 49€(est. 54.96 USD)||Ultimate 89€(est. 99.82 USD)|
Which version will you get?
|Core version||PRO version||PRO version|
How long will you receive support?
|No support||12 Months||2 years!|
How long & what updates will you get?
|Core updates||12 month Pro updates||2 years Pro updates|
On how many sites will you receive support?
|0||Two domains||Five domains!|
On how many sites can you install the extension?
Do you get ticket support?
|No||12 Months ticket support||2 years ticket support|
|Download||Subscribe now!||Subscribe now!|