The "write comment" button background as seen on a website I am building looks bad, and I can't seem to change it? I have attached a pic so you can see what we're seeing. Is there a setting in compojoom which will allow me to fix this. ...
Hi I am migrating my joomla site from 1.5 to 2.5 My question is, how do I migrate my hotspot extension? How to export and import my hotspots? Thanks  ...
Hello, I need to to remove,"Hotspots is powered by compojoom.com" from bottom of page. I can not find it in Settings. Would you kindly direct me how. Many thanks! Nev...
Since the last Hotspot update, I completely lost my maps. See: http://www.quebecoiseaux.org I would have thought that there is something with the Google API, but I don't find this information anymore in my configuration page. Thank you!...
 I have just bought and installed the Compojoom comment component and the Jomsocial plugin and wanted to install the other plugins. But I can't seem to locate them. The only plugin I can locate is the Jomsocial one. I read that you just re-designed ...
 Hello. I have written article «Review Hotspots» http://aleksius.com/articles-2/miscellaneous/88-review-hotspots . Article in Russian. Translation into Russian for Hotspots 2.0.5 PRO for Joomla 1.7 from your site has not approached. I have completely...
Hello, Finally I found the problem ... he sat facing the screen. Sorry to have bothered, but now everything works perfectly. Very good component. thank you Pierre...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Comments not loading whenever a comment was quoted
Hi, All comments keep loading whenever a comment was quoted by a user. Could ...
3 Replies
Posted on Friday, 05 August 2016
no possibility to upload pics
Hi, i am not able to upload pics. Something changed, because before it worked ...
9 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 19 July 2016
Benutzerdefinierte Gebühren
 Hallo, wir würden gerne die "gültig bis/ab" Daten der benutzerdefini...
2 Replies
Posted on Friday, 05 August 2016
  • Resolved
  • New event email not sent to all members
    I've noticed that when a new event is created that only a select few members are...
    3 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 01 June 2016
    New event email not sent to all members
    I've noticed that when a new event is created that only a select few members are...
    3 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 01 June 2016