Hello I'm seriously thinking about buying Matukio Events. Does the Matukio Events component, taking into account that it allows events to be published by many organizers, or is there a functionality for settling commissions with organizers for tick...
Hallo! Ist es möglich in der Eventliste (zB hier: https://l3.or.at/termine-und-buchung) zwischen den einzelnen Events Werbebanner zu platzieren? Ich habe nichts in darüber gefunden. Schon mal Danke für eine Antwort! LG Reinhard...
Hi The search box in hotspots won't allow any user input. Is there perhaps a setting I need to enable for the search to work?...
hi i would like to increase the height of the directions search form . where do we do this as its pretty small on mobile phones see attachment thanks...
Please advise if it is possible to download Hot Spot data from one website into another? I am relocation my website into a new build and would like to be able to use the same hotspot Categories and hotspots from the old site. Your views Regards ...
Brian Cronin Hotspots supporter
Hi I keep getting a 404 resource not found issue when testing subscriber sign up on my site I looked at similar issues posted and checked that I had active lists which I do seem to have Could you check please Many thanks Mark...
Hi sorry to disturb now hotspots cant upload images in front and back end ! no errors nothing ! https://ringroad.com.ng/index.php/all/addtomapfree...
I easily found how to disable showing Google maps on the events list page, but there is no configuration control for this in Event Details configuration. Now that Google wants to charge me for map requests, I want to turn this off. My customers don't...
Seit heute kann ich bei Veranstaltungen keine Termine mehr anlegen - das schwarze + fehlt - HILFE hab den server schon restarted und alle updates gemacht - kommt einfach nichtmehr - auch die gestaffelten gebühren für die neue veranstaltung kann ic...
Dear Team, I am writing to learn if I can migrate the online WordPress website (Gone live to public) to Local Joomla (Joomla installed on wampp on PC) using CMigrator? Can we also import thumbnail/featured images? I am looking forward to hea...
I installed and configured CComments Core, but no comment is being sent. Clicking the Send button has no effect. No cache on. I have switched off CComments now, to not show the not working form. How can I fix the problem?...
Is it possible to remove directions and settings tabs?...
hi it seems hotspots directions is no longer working . tested on latest joomla with protostar no luck how soon is this coming back ! and what are discounts available for january pls ! thanks...
I am beginner in this: I followed a video tutorial from Compojoom mailchimp CMC - Newsletter Subscription and when I try to publish the subscription module, that error appears. Call to undefined method JLayoutFile::getDefaultIncludePaths() 0 Th...
Hello We wanted to test advanced list custom field configuration However whatever settings we use in the option, we get a 500 error on display as "Your customfield configuration is not correct. The json string that you've entered in the field ...
In a Joomla 3 website I'm maintaining I cannot change the descriptions of events which were created with Matukio Events. This also happens when a new event is being created (no description can be entered). There is no HTML textarea field in the d...
Can someone point me instructions on how to use Tiles Core?...
I have my locations set, but when I go to view the page the pins show up, and the right column shows "Loading Data..." then disappears and the list of my locations go away. What am I missing that they're not showing up, or is this a bug in...
Hi, I want to show events in the category-listview. See here: https://elternwerden-elternsein.de/liste Now it would be very nice to show the category-description for each cat. I made an overwrite but I don't know, how to select the description b...
Harry Gress Hotspots supporter
Hi! We use K2 items for different purposes (not only blog), all of them with ccomments on them. In order to keep functionality we need to set up different joomla groups to moderate each purpose category. ¿would you mind telling me how we can do th...
Jose Manuel Campos Rey CComment supporter

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

General Error - Matukio isn't working on two sites
Hi, I have Matukio on two website, both with Joomla 3.10.11 and PHP 8. Now I...
3 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 22 December 2022
maps cannot appear
our maps cannot appear in my website https://albaghdadigroup.com/rangkaian this...
1 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 12 January 2023
  • Resolved
  • Autofill of booking form not from the latest booki
    Hello, We have a booking form with several fields that are automatically fill...
    9 Replies
    Posted on Sunday, 08 January 2023
    • #Matukio
    • #Booking Form
    Refund?
    Good afternoon! I didn't like the extension. How can the amount paid be reclaim...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Friday, 06 January 2023
    Fehler
    Jedes Mal wenn ich in der Übersicht bin und auf das Event klicke bekomme ich fol...
    3 Replies
    Posted on Friday, 06 January 2023
  • Resolved
    • #matukio events