Hallo Support, ich habe das Problem, dass ich ein image im ticket template im background haben möchte, so dass ich einen Text darüber legen kann. Sämtlichen html code wie "image-background" wird nicht angenommen und aus dem Quelltext en...
Alexander Schwarz Matukio supporter

Responsible

Dear Admin 1.) I have add a comment with youtube link. On mobile is the video to huge and not "responsible". How could I resolve that issue? 2.) How can I translate "Comments" all the word into another language like vietnam...
Hi, i've made a couple of custom fields that i want to be filled by visitors but that i don't want to display when the comment is approved. How can i make this? best regards Sandro...
Hi. I wonder if it is possible to hide some hotspots from users. explanation : I need to set up a contribution map, and i need to set up three groups of users. In those groups, users can submit hotspots, but i need hotspots to be shown only to sp...
Hi, Since this morning, all my sites that use Hotspot are in error with this message on the map: Unable to load Google Maps correctly on this page. What should I do ? Regards Hervé...
Hervé PALMIER Hotspots supporter
So, habe hier ein kleine Katastrophe. Ich hatte schon einmal dasselbe Problem, habe es auch angesprochen, aber bin der Angelegenheit nicht mehr nachgegangen. Also. Wenn man bucht geht alles ganz normal. Kurz darauf bucht man nochmal. Dann er...
Selam Ebead Matukio supporter
Hi COMPOJOOM Why after connecting my credit card after one year did Google's message come back to black out my maps? (This page can't load Google Maps correctly.) https://spheriview.com/map-virtual-tour.html...
Hi there, I'm done with Disqus and would like to switch to CComment for my site. Is there documentation on how to export/import Disqus comments to CComment? Thanks! Joe...
Hi, I purchased CComment Pro on the weekend, having evaluated your free version as a replacement for Disqus comments on my writers' website, tallandtrue.com.au. However, after I installed the Pro extension and entered a couple of test comments...
Robert Fairhead CComment supporter
Hallo, nachdem ich meine letzte Webseite von 6.1.5 auf 7.x upgraden wollte ging nichts mehr. Es wurde "Duplicate column name "allday" angezeigt und als ich in die Komponente einsteigen wollte, kam ein Fatal Error. Ich hab die Seite...
Hi Support, I have a small issue/bug. I continuously get "You are already subscribe to this list" when I load my site. Even if I load the site from various devices (on the same network) I get same. Is there a way that the message can be...
How Can i change title "Hotspots" from my component. It shows on my map page?...
I installed Ccomment core on a clean Joomla setup on XAMPP for Windows. It works fine, but only works in english. If I switch to a different language, the comment form will not show up, but 'powered bij ccomment' is visible. I tried German, French ...
Hello, I have a problem setting up CComment. As soon as I activate the "Content - CComment" module I get a HTTP Error 500 in the frontend. Can you help me? Greetings Sascha...
Hi, I'm testing your CComment Core Extension in a staging environment with a view to purchasing and installing the Pro version on my live website. As part of the testing, I tried to Disable CComment in the Joomla Extensions Manager. That didn...
Robert Fairhead CComment supporter
Ich habe so ein benutzerdefiniertes Feld in den Veranstaltungen angelegt. Wie bekomme ich es in die Buchungsdetails oder in die Buchungsbestätigung? Bei den Platzhaltern scheint es nicht auf... lg Selam...
Selam Ebead Matukio supporter
Hi! Does CComment Pro support displaying x number recent comments in a module or menu selection?...
Hi, This seems very basic but none of the joomla comment extensions have this feature : If I comment an article and suscribe to replies, I get notifications for all the replies. Is it possible with ccoment to get notifications only from...
Is Matukio compatible with Bootstrap 4? I'm guessing not. I am installing a new Helix Ultimate template that runs on Bootstrap 4. Setting up a Matukio calendar events link only allows "Tauristar" and "Bootstrap 3" templates fr...
Hi, first of all, congratulation for this really good composant ! Like some others, I've an issue when I try to upgrade hotspots from Core to Pro in the Compojoom Installer, I've the attached message. In advance thank you....

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Blank white map
Hello Currently my Hotspots is just a blank white page and I'm not sure why. Al...
5 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 21 February 2023
  • #white screen
Migration auf J4 funktioniert nicht
Hallo Yves, bei der Umstellung von Joomla 3 auf J4 habe ich ein Problem mit d...
8 Replies
Posted on Monday, 20 February 2023
  • Resolved
  • CComment - Submit comment throwing error
    I upgraded Joomla to Version 4 and re-installed CComment. Comments and settings ...
    8 Replies
    Posted on Tuesday, 29 March 2022
  • Resolved
  • What database tables belong to CComment
    Hi, I hope to deal with the post joomla 4 upgrade "We are sorry but som...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 17 August 2022
  • Resolved
    • #CComment
    0 Class "JArrayHelper" not found after u
    Just upgraded to 6.1.9 CComment let me make one comment but I can't publish i...
    8 Replies
    Posted on Tuesday, 21 February 2023
  • Resolved