Hi! Does CComment Pro support displaying x number recent comments in a module or menu selection?...
Hi, This seems very basic but none of the joomla comment extensions have this feature : If I comment an article and suscribe to replies, I get notifications for all the replies. Is it possible with ccoment to get notifications only from...
Is Matukio compatible with Bootstrap 4? I'm guessing not. I am installing a new Helix Ultimate template that runs on Bootstrap 4. Setting up a Matukio calendar events link only allows "Tauristar" and "Bootstrap 3" templates fr...
Hi, first of all, congratulation for this really good composant ! Like some others, I've an issue when I try to upgrade hotspots from Core to Pro in the Compojoom Installer, I've the attached message. In advance thank you....
Hi It is possible to delete an hotspot from user list in front end but we would like to be able to unpublish it only. Can you add this choice as it seems like this one would not work in front end ?? JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_hotspots&t...
Hi Daniel I am stuck at something trying to infinite scroll load of users hotspots in order to avoid bottom pagination. I changed the user hotspots default template as attached. It works great except that at each reload of the page, it reloads ...
Hello, I need to make the hight of the map with the mobile phone view larger. I changed the two files : \media\com_hotspots\js\v4\apps\map\show\show_view.js \media\com_hotspots\js\v4\apps\menu\show\show_view.js From if($(document.body).h...
Michi Meindl Hotspots supporter
Please advise how I may activate the front end submission option of a Hotspot. I have searched the documents and cannot find anything that relates to settings for this option. Regards...
Brian Cronin Hotspots supporter
I have ##COM_MATUKIO_FIELDS_TITLE## set to show per seat in the default booking form. However, only the first seat drop-down works. Every other seat drop down is frozen. If the field is set to "required,' registration is blocked since the additi...
I have two strange issues (i dont't know, they have the same reason?): 1) When i enter the hotspots-dialog (for e.g. entering a new or modifying a hotspot,) the message "[Starting Position] undefined“ -> see screenshot 2) Geocode doe...
Hi, This morning, I've concerns about slowness to access Hotspot Pro in the backoffice. At the bottom of the page is displayed the following message: oss.maxcdn.com. What is it about ? Regards Hervé...
Hervé PALMIER Hotspots supporter
Hi there New installment. New install of EasyBlog, where I am using CComment on that. However, there is a CSS problem I think. Any clues? ...
Hello Is there a way to reply to comments rather than quote? Because it doesn't post inline, it just adds a new comment with the quote inside it, but it's not very clear that it's a reply when there are lots of comments?...
FYI - Your compojoom.com site certificate has expired. Noticed when the update site didn't connect. cheers Pete...
Hello, StreetView on my web site stopped working, shows only black background. You can see it for example here (see attached screenshot): https://www.homebrewmap.com/en/#31.4367257/-65.4381673/6/cats/18;40;47;22/hotspot/568...
Martin Breza Hotspots supporter
Hallo, bei der Zahlungsabwicklung via Paypal erhalte ich nach der Weiterleitung die Fehlermeldung Amount_Error. Wie kann ich diesen Fehler beheben? Vielen Dank, Ralf...
HI I have two questions. Is Hotspot also avaible to use with OpenStreetMap https://www.openstreetmap.org/about with js https://leafletjs.com/ and is Hotspot also "link user's name to EasySocial 3.2.+and stream integrated etc? I have EasyS...
Hi! We have set the comments to be sorted with the most recent comment on top. This works fine, execpt when adding a new comment. When we place a new comment it is paced at the bottom (with a scroll to the bottom) and not on top as the first item. Is...
Jip Jonker CComment supporter
When i press the migrate button after setting everything up, nothing happens. It says 'Migration Started!' but there is no progress. What can be happening here?...
Hi, I am having trouble with the migration freezing when I hit the migrate button. There is no progress indicator, nothing. I believe I have set the migration configuration up correctly. The WP tables I imported into my Joomla database were about 20M...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Matukio 7.0.15 installation in Joomla 4 funktionie
Hallo Yves, ich nutze Matukio nun schon seit 2014. Hab aktuell die Version 7....
9 Replies
Posted on Saturday, 03 September 2022
  • Resolved
  • Dateianhang zur Bestätigungsmail
    Hallo liebes Entwicklerteam... ich krame mal eine "alte Klamotte" wie...
    0 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 08 February 2023
    Bug with avatars and CB integration (with tested f
    Hi, When error reporting is turned on, CB integration is activated and avatar...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 08 February 2023
  • Resolved
  • Submission form doesn't send data to database or w
    I don't know if this is a bug, but the submission form all of a sudden, maybe af...
    16 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 23 January 2023
    • #custom fields
    • #submission form,
    Problem with Default Booking Form
    Hallo zusammen, ich habe ein Problem mit dem Default Booking form. Immer wenn ic...
    9 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 30 January 2023