Hello, On URL https://compojoom.com/downloads/official-releases-stable/hotspots/hotspots-5-4-9/com_hotspots-5-4-8-core-zip?format=zip where it is available for download to version 5.4.9 the download zip is getting downloaded as ver 5.4.8...
Is there a way in Hotspots to switch miles on as a default instead of kilometers? We live in the US and we don't use kilometers. Thanks...
Hi Matukio Team, Is there a way to add the E-Mail to the organizer to the template editor? Thanks, Stephan...
Hallo, ich wiederhole hier eine Anfrage, die bereits seit Monaten und in verschiedenen Einträgen thematisiert wurde, aber nach wie vor unbeantwortet ist. Ich bitte dringend um Rückmeldung! Bei event-spezifischen (überschriebenen) gestaffelten Geb...
Bei Veranstaltungen mit individuell überschriebenen Gebühren treten Fehler auf: hohe Prio: bei Paypal-Abwicklung + Rechnungs-PDF + wird Ermäßigung ignoriert (der Buchungsvorgang und der Einzelbetrag werden korekt angezeigt (siehe Beispiel-PDF ...
Was able to download and install manually, however....
I tried to download a booking, and got a pdf error. Resulted in error: ...
For some reason, my event booking email to the customer is not including ticket details if the ticket is a custom fee. If a normal fee is booked, the details show just fine. I already tried resetting my template just to be safe, but the error pers...
Hi Yves This is becoming a critical issue for me as I am running an event where people are going to expect a certificate, which I won't be able to provide as I am forced to move PHP version to PHP 7.2 or higher. I'm having trouble producing cer...
Neil Ireland Matukio supporter
Ich kann keine Veranstaltung anlegen bzw. scheint diese Veranstaltung mit leeren Feldern in der Maske auf. Vermutlich bekomme ich daher das rote Alert.Feld im Backend COM_MATUKIO_LOADING_DATES_FAILED angezeigt....
Hello everybody! I'm using Hotspots Pro 5.4.8 with plugin {hotspotsanywhere}. I would like to change the name Hotspots (Page Header) into another title. I can get it to work with a menu, but not when I place the component in an article with hotspots...
Hi there, I have a calendar module in my sidebar. Unfortunately it doesn't show all rows in month view. I would prefer to see one full month at all sizes, especially when looking at it on a smart phone. Some code in the background changes the...
Hi There, I replaced all COM_MATUKIO_keys containing "Veranstalter" with "Referent" in the German language overrides. But even after emptying the caches there are still filter menu entries in the frontend events overview called...
I am using CComment PRO 6.0.7 on a Gantry 4 template by Rocketheme. It has been working well for years, thank you! I am installing another template, a Gantry 5 template by InspireTheme (Oxygen) and once set up, this will become the default template....
Hello, Noticed when switching to the invisible Google re-captcha option Hotspots doesn't like it when using the contact hotspot owner option. Gives ERROR 0 - PLEASE COMPLETE THE CAPTCHA. I know the invisible works on my site as the registrati...
The UI for the event date configuration has a bug in configuring event dates. Please see attached. Also, if i try to edit an existing different fee, there is about a 70% chance that Matukio will change the end date for the different fee to a rando...
Hello, When configuring an event location, I can optionally upload a location image. 2 Questions: 1. Where is the image used? Where can I see it on the front-end? Matukio documentation vaguely says, "The image is not shown on the detail pa...
Hallo Auf meiner Seite habe ich 4 verschiedene Events. Bei 2 habe ich individuelle Buchungsformulare erstellt und gestaffelte Gebühren im Event selber eingestellt. Zbsp: normal CHF 280.- Schüler 240.- etc. Die gestaffelten Gebühren können gewä...
I am trying to modify the default booking form for the first time, but drag-and-drop does not work to add new fields. There is no documentation on editing the default booking form. What am I doing wrong? Please see attached video showing the pr...
Hallo Compojoom, ich habe eine Frage bzgl. Matukio. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit je nach Art der Bezahlung eine gesonderte Gebühr zu erheben? z.B. Paypal Gebühr etc. Gruß Stefan...
Stefan Basting Matukio supporter

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Map options for adding marker in the frontend
Hello, I have two questions for the map options for adding marker in the fronten...
1 Replies
Posted on Monday, 21 November 2022
  • #frontend
  • #hotspot
Order for adding marker in frontend
Two questions for the adding marker in frontend option: 1. is it possible to de...
0 Replies
Posted on Friday, 18 November 2022
Maps Image Overlay not working
Hello, I have created an overlay file with an image overlay using Google Earth...
4 Replies
  • #overlay
  • #image overlay
  • #google earth
Custom image-marker field in Front-end Submit Loca
Hello Daniel, Thank you for the wonderful products you creating. I am curren...
0 Replies
discount coupon
I want to buy comments pro component, do you have any discount coupon?...
0 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 17 November 2022
  • #coupon