Hi Guys, Currently working on this site https://ecolet.com.au/cms/index.php/contact-us/distributors I've imported the data into two other websites from both _hotspots_marker and _categories with no issues at all, but this site seems to be dis...
Ich habe für meinen Kunden Veranstaltungen mit gestaffelten Gebühren erstellt. Man kann die Veranstaltung "normal" Buchen, vom Abo abbuchen, oder ein Abo kaufen. Wenn der Kunde ein Abo hat, und nur abbuchen will, soll keine Rechnung erste...
Hi, after we worked on translating placeholders, we reported two errors in NEAR YOU MODULE: Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$lat in /home/test2/public_html/libraries/compojoom/geolocation/geolocation.php on line 39 Warning: Invalid arg...
Claudio Vigasio Matukio supporter
Wo kann ich diesen Text (I agree to the privacy policy) ändern der im Formular angezeigt wird?...
Daniel Holdinghausen Matukio supporter
Hi. i recently updated my subscription to hotspot pro. I tested the visualization of a hotspot and i obtained the error in object "0 Call to a member function display() on null" I post the url with the access in site details. Thank you...
hi Daniel I did a new install of CComment, all is ok, but the editor (the toolbar with icons) do not show-up and the form show only the textarea. I searched in the config tabs, but I can't figure out how deal with (possible) javascript library co...
Migration started but there is no progress. What am I doing wrong? Kind regards Annelies...
Is there a way to have comments displayed in the sequence most recent first? Where there are a lot of comments, the most important are the newest ones (at least in the situation I'm dealing with)....
Hi, there is a module or plugin that allows to see each joomla users courses and certifications in frontend? I would use it both for: let each user see his history let a super user check users history Thanks!...
Claudio Vigasio Matukio supporter
Hallo, ich habe aktuell Matukio 6.0.1 laufen und wollte im Joomla!-Backend die angebotene Version 7.0.9 installieren. Da bekomme ich allerdings diese Meldungen hier angezeigt: Warnung Fehler beim Verbindungsaufbau zum Server: 403 × Fehler Paketdow...
https://www.fort.church/calendar/event/13-outreach-events/1-bbq2-event Im trying to get this event to be an online booking! No matter what I try I cannot seem to get it to be an online booking, it keep saying it isn't and online booking. Am I mi...
When we click on the calendar icon in an event to import an ics file. Nothing happens ?! url display is: webcal://octopus-plongee.asso.fr/index.php?option=com_matukio&tmpl=component&view=ics&format=raw&cid=26...
I am unhappy about the new formatting of the different fees or tickets or what ever we can call it. It used to be in that the discounted price was displayed but now all I see is a discount percentage and no price. How can I get the prices back to be ...
Moin, ich verzweifle langsam. Kann mir bitte einer sagen, warum diese Fehler auftreten? Besten Dank!...
Stephan Plantholt Matukio supporter
Servus CompojoomaTeam, erst mal danke für eure tolle Componete, sie wertet unsere Taucherseite wirklich auf, aber ich würde gerne was ändern, finde aber einfach nicht wie ich das ändern kann ich würde gerne in der Kartenansicht die Überschrift &qu...
Hello Support - I tagged this at the end of other post but its been 5 days and no answer on that one so I figure maybe i need to start my own. We just went through the upgrade too. Our problems include: 1. Database values were showing in ...
John Helbling Matukio supporter
Hello, After updating language file from Transifex website my Matukio backend has issues with displaying manu names. Please look on attached file and let me know. Yves, your login and password for my Joomla backend has been activated as before,...
Przemyslaw Kacprzak Matukio supporter
I have 2 major problems after updating to latest version from 6.1.5. The first problem is that on the default booking form everything is doubled. And I am not able to delete all the double entries. What to do about that? The second proble...
https://www.fort.church/events I made a new event and published it yet it wont show up on my events page. Have been trouble shooting it for an hour and I cant figure out why the events Im creating aren't showing up on the frontend. i can see them ...
On the CComment dashboard, there is a statement: "You must enter your Download ID before you can update CComment Professional using the update functionality of Joomla. For more information, please read our instructions.". But the link is ht...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Does CComment Pro work with articles created with
Does CComment Pro work with articles created with SP PageBuilder Pro3 or does it...
1 Replies
Posted on Sunday, 23 June 2019
Switching From Disqus To CComment
Hi there, I'm done with Disqus and would like to switch to CComment for my si...
2 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 18 June 2019
  • #CComment
  • #Disqus
Problem on event edition after upgrade to v7
Hi, we experiment some problem on our dev install. So we migrated the version ...
1 Replies
Posted on Friday, 14 June 2019
  • Resolved
  • Map view menu doesnt show map
    Hi there, This menu worked for years. It showed all of my hotspots but it doesn...
    6 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 03 June 2019
  • Resolved
    • #PHP Warning
    List filter for custom fields on the UI
    Hi, i love the flexible feature of haveing "custom fields". It make...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Friday, 31 May 2019
    • #custom fields