Renewed my subscription for Matukio, paypal id is in site details. No mail received from compojoom, link after the payment is in 404 and no pending subscription is showed on dashboard. Thanks,...
Hello, i inserted a Logo-Graphic in the template for the automated certificates. Unfortunately the image doesn't appear on the sent out pdf's, nor on the prints. If i generate a certificate in the Joomla backend however, the Image is there. Do you...
It is not possible to upload pictures to posts in this support forum. Tried with png and jpg. Errorcode: 0 - Call to undefined function imagecreatefrompng() You may not be able to visit this page because of: an out-of-date bookmark/favourite ...
Emanuel Ober Matukio supporter
When I tried to uninstall CComment Core 6.1.0 from a local test site of a client I got the following notices and warnings: Notice: Undefined property: CompojoomInstaller::$installationQueue in [..]/administrator/components/com_comment/script.php o...
Just installed the Pro Version of CComment. There appears to be an issue with the "Quote" function. When a comment is quoted using the quote button, it is highlighted in the text editor box, however when it is published the quote appears...
Hi, I installed and configured ccoments plugin for K2, enabled comments in K2, and ccomments to allow only registered users to publish comments. This all works fine, however Guests doesn't see comments at all. Am I missing something? Is there...
Hi, just found that ccomments are posting stats to stats.compojoom.com, which does not exists (see https://www.dnswatch.info/dns/dnslookup?la=en&host=stats.compojoom.com&type=A). It is not criticial error, just doing operation, which laways f...
I wonder if CComment Core is ready for Joomla 4. The Extensions Pre-Update Check in Joomla 3.10 displays the message "Update Information Unavailable". Best rgds...
Dear Compojoom: I installed Hotspotspro in https://pgasms.cl/ but can´t load google maps, I installed all API needed I think, Ido´t know wich is the problem ... Please help !Thanks =)...
Здравей, Даниел! Казвам се Веселин Стойчев и съм ползвал Hotspots Advanced през 2013 и 2014 година. След подновяване на абонамента за Hotspots Professional с последната му версия 5.4.14, инсталиране в сайта и настройване на продукта към Google ...
I think there is some BUG. I have 3 categories Category 1 Category 2 Category 3 I wanted all hotspots in category 2 to be visible to a specific group of users. I changed the permissions of the category, I go back to the user side site to ...
Miri Marku Hotspots supporter
Hallo zusammen, Ich benutze Hotspot-Pro und habe bemerkt, dass die Routenberechnung nicht mehr funktioniert, bitte um Hilfe,... Danke Hier der Link: https://shropshire-schafhalter.de/index.php/mitgliedschaft/mitgliedskarte.html#51.3048743/10...
Becker Sascha-Andre Hotspots supporter
hello, we received mail from google today, telling us the following about the events of your component. do you already know about this? there seem to be attributes requested by google which is influencing the search result ranking. message in sear...
I am experiencing a "freeze" when I work on Hotspots from the back end. I do not have this problem with any of the other components on my website.. Initially I raised a bug about not being able to delete images. I then discovered that this...
Hi I can not delete photos from Locations. I tried deleting them using the Delete button but nothing happens. The second problem is the quality of the display of the photos in hotspots. It is not the quality of the photos but the display thereof ...
Hello, have Matukio installed and than i had the migration started. The popup window is now more than 30 minutes without a reaction. How long goes this in the normal case? Gives a complete actual Matukio-installation, without migration? sinser...
Hi Team, We are trying to add location and setting in hotspot map, but we are not getting any option for that. Can you resolve this issue as soon as. Because we are running on live instance....
Comments section not in correct place. It should be under the video....
in event-administration it is not possible to upload attachments. the errormessage we receive in the front end is: "File Upload Failed Internal Server ErrorInternal Server Error". PHP Logs show the following entry: [24-May-2021 13:41:42 E...
we have a lot of unnamed custom-booking-forms. the "Delete Custom Booking Form" doesn't delete the form even from the last or only event with custom forms. Is this a bug or how can we really delete these custom forms in the backend?...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Backend: Menü Vorlagen crashed
Hallo liebes Support Team, ich bin noch mit Joomla 3.10.11 unterwegs und habe...
0 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 13 June 2023
  • Resolved
    • #Template
    • #crash
    Category ID into class
    Hi, Would it be possible to add the ID of marker category into the class of i...
    0 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 12 June 2023
    Matukio calendar module behaves strange
    Hello support, we have a problem with the matukio calendar module for a few days...
    3 Replies
    Posted on Tuesday, 10 January 2023
  • Resolved
  • Community Builder : category depends on CB Field
    Hi, I've made changes on components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_hotspots...
    0 Replies
    Posted on Tuesday, 06 June 2023
    Download Pro Version of C Comment
    I have looked all over the site, and I do not see where I can download the Pro v...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Sunday, 28 May 2023
    • #download