Hello Yves, I tried to reinforce the bilingualism of our site (French and English) by using languages variable in the Time and date format (see attached). Everything is working well except for the the date in the calendar field (see attached). Is ...
6 Eco Friendly Fabrics To Use For Sewing Sewing is quite an innocent sector because you don’t have to hurt any living being to sew and you are not hurting the environment by releasing tons of trash every day. Still, there are few factors that can ...
Hi there, We found a threat about this error message with a solution for Joomla 3.9.x: Constant expression contains invalid operations in ... plugins/search/matukio/matukio.php on line 35 We get aware of this problem after updating to Joomla ...
On my website the comments are shown below the separator line between articles on the front page. See https://www.xsharp.eu/ How can I change that ? Robert...
Hi Yves, I need to integrated Matukio by a shortcode. Is there a way to do this? Background:' I create Joomla templates with Nicepage. In order to integrate components some components delivers "shortcodes" which can be used in Ni...
Bernd Haber Matukio supporter
I am interested in the CNotes component for one of my client sites. I see it was developed in 2012 for one of your courses. This client would use it for users' personal notes on many different pages (educational videos). We already use CComment on...
Is there a way to place the HotSpots map inside a module to add it to a section of a page like the attached image?...
This extension is reporting that there is a new version 2.0 When I update the extension version 1 is installed. If I go to https://compojoom.com/component/ars/?view=Items&release_id=196 and download what seems to be version 2 I find it is still ver...
Hello support I was wondering will CMigrator get support for import in Joomla 4, I want to start with it and want to check here first. Thank you!...
Renewed my subscription for Matukio, paypal id is in site details. No mail received from compojoom, link after the payment is in 404 and no pending subscription is showed on dashboard. Thanks,...
Hi! Is it only possible for Super Admins to delete comments from the backend of Joomla? We would like to be able to give other user groups (site managers) the option to delete comment. But in the rights management we do see 'edit' comments, but not '...
Jip Jonker CComment supporter
Hello, i inserted a Logo-Graphic in the template for the automated certificates. Unfortunately the image doesn't appear on the sent out pdf's, nor on the prints. If i generate a certificate in the Joomla backend however, the Image is there. Do you...
Hello, we are starting back to event-business very urgent and have a quite big problem. in the event-booking-success-mail there is just the first day of a multi-day-event shown. recipients don't see the whole event-range in the approvement-mail and w...
Emanuel Ober Matukio supporter
Hi, i read you will post a J4 version for Matukio. Could you confirm you will use Bootstrap 5 like J4 or ? Thanks, Olivier...
Hi, Where can I change the title 'Hotspots' in the map overview (see attachment). regards,...
It is not possible to upload pictures to posts in this support forum. Tried with png and jpg. Errorcode: 0 - Call to undefined function imagecreatefrompng() You may not be able to visit this page because of: an out-of-date bookmark/favourite ...
when you edit the main-date of an existing event in the backend (see screenshots) the already set date will get changed to some other unidentified date in the edit-form below. for now i can't see a system behind this. am i getting something wrong or ...
Is it possible for a frontend (registered) user to not only edit their own comment, but also DELETE their own comment?...
Jip Jonker CComment supporter
Hi Daniel, please can you post the translation I made on transifex for the ccomment component. I've corrected all user-side phrases, updated some incorrect codes and a bit of cleaning in general. The translated files are these https://www.tra...
Miri Marku Hotspots supporter
When I tried to uninstall CComment Core 6.1.0 from a local test site of a client I got the following notices and warnings: Notice: Undefined property: CompojoomInstaller::$installationQueue in [..]/administrator/components/com_comment/script.php o...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Issue with date format
Hello Yves, I tried to reinforce the bilingualism of our site (French and Eng...
2 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 21 September 2021
How to use Joomla ?
6 Eco Friendly Fabrics To Use For Sewing Sewing is quite an innocent sector b...
1 Replies
Posted on Sunday, 19 September 2021
Constant expression contains invalid operations i
Hi there, We found a threat about this error message with a solution for Joomla...
1 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 15 September 2021
How to control where comment line is positioned on
On my website the comments are shown below the separator line between articles o...
3 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 09 September 2021
  • Resolved
  • Is there a shortcode to start Matukio available
    Hi Yves, I need to integrated Matukio by a shortcode. Is there a way to do ...
    4 Replies
    Posted on Friday, 10 September 2021
    • #Matukio