Just installed the Pro Version of CComment. There appears to be an issue with the "Quote" function. When a comment is quoted using the quote button, it is highlighted in the text editor box, however when it is published the quote appears...
Hi, I installed and configured ccoments plugin for K2, enabled comments in K2, and ccomments to allow only registered users to publish comments. This all works fine, however Guests doesn't see comments at all. Am I missing something? Is there...
Hi, just found that ccomments are posting stats to stats.compojoom.com, which does not exists (see https://www.dnswatch.info/dns/dnslookup?la=en&host=stats.compojoom.com&type=A). It is not criticial error, just doing operation, which laways f...
When a User is removed from a group or deactivated in the Joomla Backend by SuperUser, it seems like the CMC list in Joomla is not updated accordingly. Therefore, the user is still subscribed. My users are added to CMC by User Group, and I would e...
I wonder if CComment Core is ready for Joomla 4. The Extensions Pre-Update Check in Joomla 3.10 displays the message "Update Information Unavailable". Best rgds...
Hi, I wonder if there's any way to close the comment form in articles after a number of days, for example: a article can only receive comments for 30 days, then the form is automatically closed. Best rgds...
I use MATUKIO EVENT MANAGER but notice that the most recent blog posts are from 2017. Has it been updated for Joomla 4 or is it likely to be updated in the near future? Thank you John...

Google photo width height

Hello there. google site test result gives warning. Image elements are clearly specified widthand heighthave no values How can I change the dimensions of noavatar.png...
Dear Compojoom: I installed Hotspotspro in https://pgasms.cl/ but can´t load google maps, I installed all API needed I think, Ido´t know wich is the problem ... Please help !Thanks =)...
Здравей, Даниел! Казвам се Веселин Стойчев и съм ползвал Hotspots Advanced през 2013 и 2014 година. След подновяване на абонамента за Hotspots Professional с последната му версия 5.4.14, инсталиране в сайта и настройване на продукта към Google ...
Hi, I have installed the CMC component and enabled API/Webhook. I get the lists syncronized, but only 57 out of 145 users are syncronized. I have added a custom group and later updated, but CMC only adds the 57 users....
Ich versuche es mal auf deutsch. (I try to open the ticket in german) Kann aber englisch nachliefern falls nötig. (I can switch to english if necessary) Fehler: Es können Veranstaltungen angelegt werden ohne Titel. Dies führt im BE zu einem n...
I think there is some BUG. I have 3 categories Category 1 Category 2 Category 3 I wanted all hotspots in category 2 to be visible to a specific group of users. I changed the permissions of the category, I go back to the user side site to ...
Miri Marku Hotspots supporter
Today I use another map component and I am considering change component to achieve better speed for viewing locations. With today's component, each location has its own url which is indexed and searchable by Google. The component is integrated with O...
Good day, Is CMandrill still working? I installed it yesterday and as I was trying to get it to work and went into activity (not the first time but a few times later) I started getting error messages that made me return to the control panel. I uni...
We have an event with 3 parts. On the event detail page it looks like this atm (see screenshots) Only the last date is not shown in the calendar. we have not tested other situations (i.e. more dates) yet. This seems to be a bug! i have just don...
Emanuel Ober Matukio supporter
Is there a way to allow users to click on a location on the front end and to enter data associated with that georeferenced hot spot? I've not found in the documentation how to do this, nor looking at configuration. Thanks!...
Hallo zusammen, Ich benutze Hotspot-Pro und habe bemerkt, dass die Routenberechnung nicht mehr funktioniert, bitte um Hilfe,... Danke Hier der Link: https://shropshire-schafhalter.de/index.php/mitgliedschaft/mitgliedskarte.html#51.3048743/10...
Becker Sascha-Andre Hotspots supporter
Hallo Yves, leider suche ich bestimmt noch vergeblich nach der Möglichkeit. Für unsere Zwecke benötigen wir die möglichkeit, addinional dates angezeigt werden. Gibt es da kurzfristig eine möglichkeit? Prio ist schon hoch bei uns. Des weiteren g...
Hello, I have installed matukio on my website, but I have disabled the search engine of my website. Please help me. Vladimir...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Quotes not highlighted
Just installed the Pro Version of CComment. There appears to be an issue with th...
3 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 26 August 2021
  • Resolved
  • K2 Comments not displayed to guests
    Hi, I installed and configured ccoments plugin for K2, enabled comments in K...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 16 August 2021
  • Resolved
    • #com_k2
    • #k2
    Could not resolve host stats.compojoom.com
    Hi, just found that ccomments are posting stats to stats.compojoom.com, whic...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 16 August 2021
  • Resolved
  • CMC: User Group updates
    When a User is removed from a group or deactivated in the Joomla Backend by Supe...
    0 Replies
    Posted on Friday, 27 August 2021
    CComment and Joomla 4
    I wonder if CComment Core is ready for Joomla 4. The Extensions Pre-Update Check...
    4 Replies
    Posted on Saturday, 21 August 2021
  • Resolved
    • #joomla 4