Wish for Xmas / Modul Matukio

Hallo Yves, erstens, ich hoffe es geht dir gut und du hast und wirst den ganzen Virusdreck gut überstehen. Ich hätte eine Frage, Bitte für den Weihnachtsmann: Ich wünsche mir so sehr, dass du es mal schaffst ein Modul zu kreieren, welches die noch...
Lieber Matukio Support, bei den letzten beiden Veranstaltungen ist die Liste unter dem Menüpunkt "Buchungen" unvollständig. Der Name und die E-Mail der Buchungen wird nicht angezeigt. Somit kann auch die Buchung nicht mehr editiert oder ...
HI, I installed hotspot pro 6.0.0 in joomla 4.0.1 then 4.0.2 then ... up to 4.0.5 now on several different websites. I even tried on 2 brand new ones with nothing else than hotspot pro installed. (PHP 7.4 / 8 tested, MariaDB 10.3.29). Each and ev...
edouard leclercq Hotspots supporter
I have hotspot pro and sobipro installed. I am trying to link a hotspot to one of my sobipro id, but it will not work? In marker custom options, the 'link to' shows sobiproand I have tried different sobipro ids but it does't link the marker to the so...
Installation of the hotspot component went well. Also getting and installing the API went ok. However. it seems that the map only shows up on the dashboard on the back end and not on the front. The front end loads but no location data or map. Any ass...
Hello, we would like to use hotspots again in our pages and we would like to make a new subscription. BUT, our data protection officer told us, we have to make sure for the pages in germany the google map opens only, if the user accepts the goo...
Peter Steinhilber Hotspots supporter
Latest/Most CompojoomComment Hello, when activating the "Tooltip display" I get the error message in the frontend. 500 behavior :: tooltip not found. If I deactivate the tooltips, the page works again. ERROR 500 - behavior::too...
René Geyer CComment supporter
I've installed CComment Core on Joomla 4. I just can't seem to find out how to close commenting for a specific article. As per documentation here, this should be available on the core version....
I've installed CComment Core on my Joomla 4 site. Looks good so far, except for one thing I don't like: The text "You are not authorised to post comments." appears above the heading "Comment". I'd rather have this below. So I trie...
Using Joomla 4.0.2 and Yootheme installed. After installing Hotspot Core successfully and adding google maps API key in settings I am getting error when trying save it. Error message: "Invalid field: Show contact author button" and only ...
Hello, I have a site with Hotspots Pro 6 installed. How much do you take to develop a plugin to display Virtuemart products places for Hotspots Pro ? (if fact i would like the products be displayed in the map automatically without having to rewri...
Hi, I just bought the Matukio Events and tried to install the extension via Compojoom Installer. However, when I tried to install the Compojoom Installer, it says Internal Server Error. Is there any other way to install the Events plugin? Also, I ...
Hi, How do I enable/disable comments for a category? Or menu/menu item? I can't find anything in the settings. I have the free version - should it be possible? Many thanks, Helen...
Hi! I have an older version of the plugin for HotSpots locations to integrate with a Community Builder profile through a Hotspots "tab" that integrates into Community Builder. I hadn't implemented this yet, but was planning to do so. ...
Good day! After updating joomla 3.10 to j4, I got a JS error, the comments form is not displayed....
Hello, can I use "CComment" to leave a opinion/comment as a menu item and not for every article? Something like that: https://www.fakturabm.pl/program-do-faktur/opinie Works with PHP8?...
Hi, My hotspots professional 5.4.14 stopped displaying the satellite view and instead now only shows the text 'Sorry we have no imagery here.' Switching to map view works fine, but I want to use satellite view. I verified my API which is working f...
Pim van Wijngaarden Hotspots supporter
Hi, is your component (CMigrator) compatible with Joomla 4? Thanks, Lorenzo...
Hi Daniel I have seen that there were several displays possible for the image slideshow in the new hotspot component. Could you tell me where to customize what in order to get for instance a white background ? Thanks in advance Jean...
Hotspots map was working and has now stopped working. Message on the map says for development purposes only....

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Wish for Xmas / Modul Matukio
Hallo Yves, erstens, ich hoffe es geht dir gut und du hast und wirst den ganz...
0 Replies
Posted on Sunday, 19 December 2021
Name, Email fehlen auf der Liste Buchungen
Lieber Matukio Support, bei den letzten beiden Veranstaltungen ist die Liste un...
0 Replies
Posted on Friday, 17 December 2021
IMAGE UPLOAD ISSUE IN HOTSPOT PRO 6.0.0 JOOMLA 4.0
HI, I installed hotspot pro 6.0.0 in joomla 4.0.1 then 4.0.2 then ... up to 4.0...
0 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 15 December 2021
  • #image upload
  • #issue
  • #hotspot pro 6.0.0
  • #JOOMLA 4.0.5
Can't link to sobipro id's
I have hotspot pro and sobipro installed. I am trying to link a hotspot to one o...
1 Replies
Posted on Friday, 10 December 2021
  • Resolved
  • Map displays in back end dashboard but not fronten
    Installation of the hotspot component went well. Also getting and installing the...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Friday, 10 December 2021