Hi all, thank You for this excellent extension, I have a site with many moderators, but I do not want to send a mail for a new comment to them, I only want to send the mail to the author of the article when a new comment is posted. This should be sen...
Seit heute habe ich ein Problem beim Klick in der Eventtabelle. Sobald ich ein Event anklicke erscheint eine Weiterleitungsfehler: 404 - View nicht gefunden [Name, Typ, Präfix]: 33sonstiges, html, matukioView Es wurde von uns keine Änderungen vo...
I tried the free version, but it really lacked features I needed (which is to be expected for a free version). 1. I couldn't figure out how to set up emailing to the moderator when there was a new comment. 2. I couldn't figure out how to make new...
Hello created "Near You - Matukio Events" module and assigned on the page but it is not showing anything on frontend. attached screenshot...
CMC Version 4.1.2 Joomla 3.10.6 We set the field order in the module ie Email,First Name, Last Name, Address, Phone. But when the module is saved the Address field always moves back to the top ahead of the names and everything else and in the form...
Hi. I am setting up a hotspots map and ideally I would like for the map to load and for people to be able to scroll the mouse over each marker and have a description pop up. Is this possible? How do I do this? Secondly, I would like for the tabs ...

Hotspot and Joomla Contacts

I need to take addresses from Joomla Contacts and show them all (100 or so) on one map. Is there an integration to allow me to get that into Hotspot Pro?...
I just purchased CMigrator. Is it compatible with Joomla 3.10.5? On the Joomla extensions site (extensions.joomla.org), it says compatible with J3, but in the download it says 3.6, 3.7 specifically. On the Joomla extensions site, it says CMi...
I can't load the Cform (Manage Costum Booking) (i don't have Google maps plugin)...
Hi, We have Joomla 4.10 and just bought and tried to install com_cmigrator-2.2.0. This stopped at installation with Internal error. Screengrab attached. System Info here; PHP Built On Linux server.merlinrocket.info 3.10.0-1160.53.1.el7.x86_64 #1 ...
Hello, I see you have updated Hotspots Pro 6 to a new version. 6.02 Perhaps no you have the time to develop a plugin to display Virtuemart products places for Hotspots Pro ? (if fact i would like the products be displayed in the map automatical...
Hi! After migrating from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4, no one can post comments. When I try to post a comment, I get an error: "We are sorry but something went wrong with your request. Try again and if it doesn't work notify the system administrator....
KML Import doesn't work anymore with Joomla 4(.0.3). When i try to import a kml file it's just a turning wheel and nothing happens (Add files) Regards Arro...
Sylvana Rosenkranz Hotspots supporter
Joomla 4.1.0.: COLLATION 'utf8mb4_unicode_ci' is not valid for CHARACTER SET 'utf8'...
Sergiejus Dimša CComment supporter
Hello Yves, Long time no see... I am still using everyday your fantastic Matukio app. We are at the edge of migrating our site to Joomla 4. I tried to install your Beta for J4 but it doesn't work on the latest version (Joomla! 4.0.3 Stable). Do...
Hallo, in individuellen Buchungsformularen werden die Teilnahmebeträge nicht mehr richtig dargestellt – Rabatte und Aufpreise können zwar gebucht werden, aber weder der Teilnahmebetrag, noch Zuschläge oder Abzüge werden im Buchungsprozess ausgegeb...
Corrina Bosch Matukio supporter
After completing a booking as a user the print-button beside the ical button opens a printwindow showing the event details instead of a logical summary of the booking. is this on purpose and how can we change that to something more usable for offices...
Emanuel Ober Matukio supporter
We are using Matukio I guess from the beginning of the extension and nearly all of our wishes could be realized step by step - thanks for the great support Is there a chance to get coupons to be selected for a whole category? We offer different ty...
I'm just optimizing my booking system and now I'm looking for a way to provide the customers certain files within the confirmation mail - this can be additional forms, regulations for test or even general standard terms and conditions. Is there a wa...
I tried to insert a PayPal QR code into the confirmation mail to enable mobile payment even if the customers did not choose PayPal as checkout. Within the template the picture (jpg) is shown but the confirmation mail just shows a placeholder... Wha...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Mail to the author
Hi all, thank You for this excellent extension, I have a site with many moderato...
6 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 23 March 2022
  • Resolved
    • #email
    • #ccoment pro
    404 - View nicht gefunden [Name, Typ, Präfix]: 33s
    Seit heute habe ich ein Problem beim Klick in der Eventtabelle. Sobald ich ei...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 23 March 2022
  • Resolved
  • Questions about CComments setup
    I tried the free version, but it really lacked features I needed (which is to be...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 21 March 2022
    Near You - Matukio Events
    Hello created "Near You - Matukio Events" module and assigned on t...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Tuesday, 15 March 2022
    Mailchimp form fields out of order.
    CMC Version 4.1.2 Joomla 3.10.6 We set the field order in the module ie Email,...
    0 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 14 March 2022