Ich habe Matukio bereits sehr lange unter Joomla am laufen und habe nun das "Problem", dass ich die Veranstaltungen auch auf einer anderen Homepage - die allerdings unter Typo3 läuft - einbinden möchte. Ich habe in Joomla ein einfaches Tem...
"Fatal error: Stage width or height is too small to show the gallery. Traced measures: width:251px, height: 20px." every gallery view of hotspots shows this error; 6.0 pro recently renewed; joomla 3.10...
This is the second time i post this problem. The first was on 1st of January but probably no one saw it! I have an issue with com_comments! Trying to install "CComment Pro 6.1.5" on a joomla 4 environment but this is not possible. Dur...
Hello Compojoom, I changed my the template for website from yootheme avanti (where ccomment worked well) to yootheme pro (homepage builder). Under yootheme pro the ccomment blocks will not appear. Do I have to change any option, or is ccomment not...
Hello and best wishes for a happy and prosperous new year. I have an issue with com_comments! Trying to install "CComment Pro 6.1.5" on a joomla 4 environment but this is not possible. During installation i get the following error: C...
Hi! 1 month ago I migrated to Joomla 4. I have component Compojoom Installer 1.0.1. Tried to install Compojoom Installer 1.0.2, but get "Internal server error". I want to remove Compojoom Installer component, but I get the error: "C...
If I try to install CComment Pro I get a Warning "Table 'mysite.#__comment_setting' doesn't exist" with an Error "Error installing component". Does sombody have an idea why the problem occurs?...
After adding 20 hotspots succesfully, adding a new hotspot the following error is stated: Save failed with the following error: Field 'administrative_area_level_1' doesn't have a default value...
When selecting a hotspot and pushing the Delete button (see printscreen attached) the following message is stated: 0 Call to undefined method Joomla\Database\Mysqli\MysqliDriver::query()...
When selecting a hotspot and pushing the Unpublish button (see printscreen attached) the following message is stated: 0 Class "JArrayHelper" not found Editing the hotspot and then selecting unplubish and save, works fine......
When creating a hotspot, yoomla gives an error: count(): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, Joomla\CMS\Categories\CategoryNode given. Any idea how to resolve it?...
Good day! Links in my last comments module don't work. There is an Error: "0 You have not supplied a valid HTTP status code". Now I have changed this string in the file com_comment/controllers/comment.php 75: $appl->redirect($link, n...
I want to change the text on the "add new" button because this is not in my native language. How can I do this?...
I would like to update my CComments Pro but the only download that I see is the 'core' Ccomments. I have tried logging out and in again but that does not make a difference. What am I doing wrong ? Robert...

Wish for Xmas / Modul Matukio

Hallo Yves, erstens, ich hoffe es geht dir gut und du hast und wirst den ganzen Virusdreck gut überstehen. Ich hätte eine Frage, Bitte für den Weihnachtsmann: Ich wünsche mir so sehr, dass du es mal schaffst ein Modul zu kreieren, welches die noch...
Selam Ebead Matukio supporter
Lieber Matukio Support, bei den letzten beiden Veranstaltungen ist die Liste unter dem Menüpunkt "Buchungen" unvollständig. Der Name und die E-Mail der Buchungen wird nicht angezeigt. Somit kann auch die Buchung nicht mehr editiert oder ...
HI, I installed hotspot pro 6.0.0 in joomla 4.0.1 then 4.0.2 then ... up to 4.0.5 now on several different websites. I even tried on 2 brand new ones with nothing else than hotspot pro installed. (PHP 7.4 / 8 tested, MariaDB 10.3.29). Each and ev...
edouard leclercq Hotspots supporter
I have hotspot pro and sobipro installed. I am trying to link a hotspot to one of my sobipro id, but it will not work? In marker custom options, the 'link to' shows sobiproand I have tried different sobipro ids but it does't link the marker to the so...
Installation of the hotspot component went well. Also getting and installing the API went ok. However. it seems that the map only shows up on the dashboard on the back end and not on the front. The front end loads but no location data or map. Any ass...
Hello, we would like to use hotspots again in our pages and we would like to make a new subscription. BUT, our data protection officer told us, we have to make sure for the pages in germany the google map opens only, if the user accepts the goo...
Peter Steinhilber Hotspots supporter

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Kann man Matukio auch unter Typo3 einbinden?
Ich habe Matukio bereits sehr lange unter Joomla am laufen und habe nun das &quo...
2 Replies
Posted on Sunday, 21 February 2021
Fatal Error stage width or height is too small
"Fatal error: Stage width or height is too small to show the gallery. Trace...
4 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 16 December 2021
CComment Pro 6.1.5 on joomla 4.0.5 Installation pr
This is the second time i post this problem. The first was on 1st of January but...
3 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 11 January 2022
problems since new template
Hello Compojoom, I changed my the template for website from yootheme avanti (wh...
0 Replies
Posted on Monday, 10 January 2022
Problem installing CComment Pro 6.1.5 on joomla 4.
Hello and best wishes for a happy and prosperous new year. I have an issue wi...
1 Replies
Posted on Saturday, 01 January 2022