Hallo zusammen, Ich benutze Hotspot-Pro und habe bemerkt, dass die Routenberechnung nicht mehr funktioniert, bitte um Hilfe,... Danke Hier der Link: https://shropshire-schafhalter.de/index.php/mitgliedschaft/mitgliedskarte.html#51.3048743/10...
Becker Sascha-Andre Hotspots supporter
Hallo Yves, leider suche ich bestimmt noch vergeblich nach der Möglichkeit. Für unsere Zwecke benötigen wir die möglichkeit, addinional dates angezeigt werden. Gibt es da kurzfristig eine möglichkeit? Prio ist schon hoch bei uns. Des weiteren g...
Hello, I have installed matukio on my website, but I have disabled the search engine of my website. Please help me. Vladimir...
hello, we received mail from google today, telling us the following about the events of your component. do you already know about this? there seem to be attributes requested by google which is influencing the search result ranking. message in sear...
Emanuel Ober Matukio supporter
Hi, I'd like to ask 3 things: 1. What kind of captcha you have integrated and where can I see it? 2. Is there any way to integrate any antispam other than captcha-recaptcha? For example, if I install a different service and set it as the Joomla de...
Hi, I just installed ccomment pro on my site and imported all comments from jcomments successfully, but there are 2 issues: 1. Looks like the imported doesn't respect line breaks. Now all comments are single paragraph with the <br /> tag visi...
I am experiencing a "freeze" when I work on Hotspots from the back end. I do not have this problem with any of the other components on my website.. Initially I raised a bug about not being able to delete images. I then discovered that this...
Hallo zusammen, wir haben seit kurzem das Problem das unsere Anmeldung nicht mehr richtig funktioniert. Beim Anmelden an einen Kurs wird der Betrag zwar zur Auswahl angezeigt aber der Warenkorb wird nicht aktualisiert. Woran kann das liegen? hi...
Hello, I have a question about Ccomment free version Why are the emoticons missing in the add a comment function? I searched by all means but found nothing for them to be visible! Can you help me thank you....
Hi, Is there any way to increase the captcha image size? The image is 103px wide, and the letters are hard to read, especially for older people....
Hi Team, We have enable Send Map option in hotspot but we are not receiving any mail after submit.can you check this issue as soon as....
Hello Please assist me i installed CComment Core component and configured and plugin enabled but i still can not view where to insert the comment on front end as the super user. regards,...
Hi I can not delete photos from Locations. I tried deleting them using the Delete button but nothing happens. The second problem is the quality of the display of the photos in hotspots. It is not the quality of the photos but the display thereof ...
Hello, have Matukio installed and than i had the migration started. The popup window is now more than 30 minutes without a reaction. How long goes this in the normal case? Gives a complete actual Matukio-installation, without migration? sinser...
Hi Team, We are trying to add location and setting in hotspot map, but we are not getting any option for that. Can you resolve this issue as soon as. Because we are running on live instance....
Hi I get this error when trying to instal the update.... Warning Error connecting to the server: 403 Before updating ensure that the update is compatible with your Joomla! installation. You are strongly advised to make a backup of your instal...
Hello, I just bought ccomment pro and need a easy way to migrate from JComments to ccomments. Thoughts? Thanks in advanced....
We had duplicate comments on our site and those were removed properly. However the comments are not lining up and we are seeing situations where a number of comments is listed at the top and they are significantly less below. Please help....
When we migrated from Jcomments to ccomments the line break tags in the comments is not recognized. See attachment. Is there a work around?...
Hello Yves, the last question of our presale questions was the following: • Type of events (Second level of attributes like categories, often as tag’s). events should be filterable with this on the eventlist (like with categories) You answer...
Emanuel Ober Matukio supporter

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Routenberechnung Zeigt Fehler
Hallo zusammen, Ich benutze Hotspot-Pro und habe bemerkt, dass die Routenbere...
2 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 22 July 2021
  • Resolved
    • #javascript
    Matukio EVent Templates "addinional dates &qu
    Hallo Yves, leider suche ich bestimmt noch vergeblich nach der Möglichkeit. F...
    3 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 14 July 2021
    • #Template
    • #additional dates
    My website search engine doesn't work
    Hello, I have installed matukio on my website, but I have disabled the search en...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 14 July 2021
    Event attributes requested by google search consol
    hello, we received mail from google today, telling us the following about the ev...
    4 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 05 July 2021
  • Resolved
  • Custom antispam and comment editing or deletion
    Hi, I'd like to ask 3 things: 1. What kind of captcha you have integrated and ...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 16 June 2021
    • #antispam