Hi, no one can post a comment as the invalid token error keeps happening....
Can the list of hot spots locations plus extra fields be exported?...
How do I enable Geolocation in my Mapview? Thanks...
If when you hovered (!) over each of the icons, the name of the project appears so you know what you are clicking on. For the projects that share an address, is it possible to have both projects appear if you hover (!) over the point? Then the view...
Comments section not in correct place. It should be under the video....
in event-administration it is not possible to upload attachments. the errormessage we receive in the front end is: "File Upload Failed Internal Server ErrorInternal Server Error". PHP Logs show the following entry: [24-May-2021 13:41:42 E...
Emanuel Ober Matukio supporter
we have a lot of unnamed custom-booking-forms. the "Delete Custom Booking Form" doesn't delete the form even from the last or only event with custom forms. Is this a bug or how can we really delete these custom forms in the backend?...
Emanuel Ober Matukio supporter
Weeding a backyard garden may be one of the most dreaded tasks a gardener faces. Since it’s so unpleasant many gardeners will put it off for weeks, which allows the weeds to grow out of control, increasing the amount of work that will have to be done...
When I disable the option to nest comments, it hides all replies instead of showing nested - it doesn't matter what template is used, even the Joomla native ones. So, the way it is now it doesn't show nested. Again, thanks for this extension it was ...
We need to import bookings (+users) from another booking system. we wanted to do that with the booking import component. there is an error when opening this backend function. where do we have to activate this functionality? we checked the download se...
I recently moved to https and now that the maps don't display I thought that was the issue but when I move back to http they remain broken. I have not updated to the latest version of hotspots as you have helped me update my code in the past to wo...
Scott Mason Hotspots supporter
Hi! Can hotspots mark a path or multiple path's? If so, how can we do it? Regards...
Gibt es eine Möglichkeit eine Übersicht über alle markierten Veranstaltungen eine Übersicht auszudrucken wieviele Plätze bereits gebucht sind und wieviele frei? Bzw. Wieviele Personen für welche Veranstaltung auf der Warteliste stehen? Damit wäre ...
Dear Admin I got this warning in red: User Engagement b.split is not a function How can I resolve that? Thank you so much...
Hello, I installedthe trial version pf CCComment, it worlks BUT when I click on UPLOAD PICTURE icon it returns me "You do not have UPLOAD priviledges". Would you please explain me this matter prior purchasing PRO version ? Many thanks in...
HI! I'm having issues with my HotSpots installation whereby I make changes to a HotSpot on the back end, but then when I view it in the front-end Category map, my changes don't appear. This includes adding in photos, making changes to content, etc. ...
I just installed com_comment-6.0.13-core, and when I follow theese configuration steps I get an error: CompojoomComment->settings -> click new then from the dropdown list component choose com_k2, click next After clicking next I get the m...
Hi, I want to buy this plugin but first of all I want to ask if is what I need. I need a booking for a exhibition that last 4 mounths and I need slot for 10 person por hour. People have to book and than receive an email. That's it Regards....
hi, make I know why the edit comment button cannot? when I tried to edit, it become new post. can you please help to check and advise? thanks...
I know it is a free product and i also checked all the other issues that are in this forum. I even tried to solve it myself. Error: 42S02 SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'ellavoge_joomla.xym5j_cmc_lists' doesn't exist ...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Invalid Token Error
Hi, no one can post a comment as the invalid token error keeps happening....
5 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 09 March 2021
How do we export locations data from hotspots? Pos
Can the list of hot spots locations plus extra fields be exported?...
1 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 03 June 2021
  • #CSV export
Enable Geolocation
How do I enable Geolocation in my Mapview? Thanks...
1 Replies
Posted on Friday, 04 June 2021
  • #geolocation
regarding your "Hostposts" extension, Is
If when you hovered (!) over each of the icons, the name of the project appears ...
1 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 03 June 2021
Comments not in correct place.
Comments section not in correct place. It should be under the video....
6 Replies
Posted on Saturday, 29 May 2021
  • Resolved