Hallo, ich erstelle gerade meine erste Veranstaltung. Ich bin jetzt an dem Punk angekommen das Standard Buchungsformular anzupassen. Leider kann ich es nicht öffnen. Ich komme nicht über die Meldung "Loading... " hinaus (siehe Screenshot...
I need the map shown in a module because i've a template builder. A menu item is not sufficient. The map should be shown intergrated in the page > not stand allone! {hotspots hotspot=1} doesn't show anything (plugin is on)... moreover, it would ...
I've installed the new version of matukio event (7.0.0) and during my installation process I found myself stuck on the migrate data page. From my quick research around the form and your webpages, it turns out that the fresh install wants to migrate t...
Hello, I'm not able to confirm comments. Website in attachment. Thanks. Davide...
Hi! Is it only possible for Super Admins to delete comments from the backend of Joomla? We would like to be able to give other usergroups (site managers) te option to delete comment. But in the rights management we do see 'edit' comments, but not 'de...
Jip Jonker CComment supporter
Facing an issue with CMC that when someone tried to signup for newsletter on the site, it keeps waiting for response. Did check the network tab and it makes an ajax call to : /component/cmc/?format=raw&task=subscription.exist and that thro...
Hi: I am getting lots of console error log messages and I've narrowed it down to: - module Latest/Most CompojoomComment is on the same page as a a Comment box - if it is on the same page and I click on AddNew (or inside the Leave a comment box) I g...
Dave Billenness CComment supporter
Hallo, gleiches Problem bei mir. Allerdings bei Matukio. Ich habe bereits alle Tabellen gelöscht und eine neue Installation durchgeführt. Leider hängt sich die Migration wieder auf, also kein Progress ... Was kann ich tun? Danke und Grüße Thomas...
Hi, I'm using the pro version of the CComments and it is not possible to display the lastest Comments on my site. I'm getting a site error: "1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server ve...
I have an issue with spammers using the contact organiser button in event details to send spam emails. Captcha is configured to identify robots but we are still getting spam emails. Can you advise on how I might stop this? Is there something in...
Neil Ireland Matukio supporter
Hi, I need a Comment Policy Checkbox like in this post: https://compojoom.com/forum/post/ccomment-is-not-gdpr-compliant?start=0#reply-62070 Can you help me please to resolve this! Thanks!...
Hi, Been testing CComment for our site today, everything seems to work as expected, but I'm missing a "report as spam/offending" button/feature. If a comment is regarded as spam etc any person (user or not) should be able to mark that co...
Hi Support, on CComment 6.0.9 (the same for previous release), importing comment from Jcomment, result impossible to order comment in any of the ways allowed by the configuration panel. The problem is that CComment keeps ordering comments by import...
Question on CComment: does it have a dependency on MooTools?...
How to enable search function on CComment? The "Search" button appears but search form doesn't open at all....
Hi Ives, warum ist die Uhrzeit der Veranstaltung in der Veranstaltungsliste unterschiedlich zur Uhrzeit der gleichen Veranstaltung in der Suchauswahl darüber (entspricht der Uhrzeit in der Datenbank)? Sind bei uns om Regelfall 2 Stunden Differenz....
Hallo, trotz der Einstellung in dem Event selbst, das die Buchung bei Überbuchung (für mich versteht sich das als voll) ausgeblendet werden soll erfolgt dies nicht. Was machen wir hier falsch. Matukio und Joomla sind in der aktuellsten Version...
Hi, I've just found out that all event pages from matukio are "Title" missing. So they duplicate the one from the "father" menu item. (https://prnt.sc/u5gk6f) Have I forgot someting in my settings? 'cause this hurt seo pretty...
Is there a way to have the number of comments with a link to the comments in a K2 Item and in the Category Item Views? I know there is normally the option in the Item View for the K2 built in comments that sits in the top toolbar where the Font Si...
Just installed CComment Core to check it out and so far so good but am curious about a couple of things: - Is there any Sobipro integration? This is something that is essential for my site.... - with the Jomsocial integration does it allow fo...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Quotes not highlighted
Just installed the Pro Version of CComment. There appears to be an issue with th...
3 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 26 August 2021
  • Resolved
  • K2 Comments not displayed to guests
    Hi, I installed and configured ccoments plugin for K2, enabled comments in K...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 16 August 2021
  • Resolved
    • #com_k2
    • #k2
    Could not resolve host stats.compojoom.com
    Hi, just found that ccomments are posting stats to stats.compojoom.com, whic...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 16 August 2021
  • Resolved
  • CMC: User Group updates
    When a User is removed from a group or deactivated in the Joomla Backend by Supe...
    0 Replies
    Posted on Friday, 27 August 2021
    CComment and Joomla 4
    I wonder if CComment Core is ready for Joomla 4. The Extensions Pre-Update Check...
    4 Replies
    Posted on Saturday, 21 August 2021
  • Resolved
    • #joomla 4