LS, I want to use CComment as a follow up tool for participants to my trainings. Is it possible to predefine a group of people (actually a AcyMailing list) to be notified that a new comment is written without the necessity of all those participant...
Hi, Ich habe im Backend einige benutzerdefinierte Felder erstellt. Diese werden aber leider im Frontend Formular nicht angezeigt!? Gibt es da etwas spezielles zu beachten? Weiters bräuchte ich beim Formular zwei Pflichtkästchen (Datenschutz, AGB...
Hi, I am using Matukio 6.0.13 and am wondering if it is possible to set up bookings for guests only and to skip the screen where there is a choice to log in, register during booking or book as guest. Thanks in advance, Neil...
Hi, I'm currently reworking my website to make it comply with GDPR. I have two questions: Is it possible to activate double-opt in for comments created by people without an user account (public) Is it possible to disable the storage of IP-adres...
Sven Lewerentz CComment supporter
First of all I love the Component! Thank you I am incorporating Hotspots on the ETREALESTATE Template. With the template comes the DJ Classifieds Component The Question: 1. Is it possible to use DJ Classifieds Items as the go-to source when selec...
Hello I am trying to install the cInstaller plugin after purchasing HotSpots Pro. When I try to install the plugin, I get this error: Hotolos - Administration .navbar-inner, .navbar-inverse .navbar-inner, .dropdown-menu li > a:hover, .dropdown...
Dear HotSpots developers, since a few days, we have a problem with our installation of HotSpots (the latest version 5.4.14). We can't create new spots because the Google Map isn't displayed anymore (see the attached image). What can we do here?...
Hi Support, I would like to customize the ccomment module "intro name user text". We are using Italian language and actually, before the user name who posted the comment, we can see the text "Detto" (english -> said). In...
How to Get Great Sleep Quickly Having difficulty in finding sleep immediately, you are in platform beds? Sleep rejuvenates your body after a long stressful day. Poor sleep can also harm your memory, emotions, blood flow, mood, and even other biolo...
Hello Yves, we have an urgent question about an overwrite for the eventlocator-page. we need to display only locations with events. at the moment we have two hand full of locations and the penultimate entry is the first one with events. since users ...
Emanuel Ober Matukio supporter
Hello, Joomla 3.9.25 Voting and emoticons do not show on frontend. https://www.entrepriseovale.com/fr/li-question-de-reponses What is your advice Thanks Emmanuel...
Emmanuel Orban de Xivry CComment supporter
My complements on an amazing product! I am using the {hotspotsanywhere} and in spite of searching the forum there are two things I've been unable to find. 1. How do I remove the 'Hotspots' title above the map? As you can see from the image bel...
Hallo, Ich habe mal eine Frage zur Formatierung des kleinen Infofeldes, welches u. a. auch auf der Referenten-Seite (rechts) zu finden ist. Hier ein Link zu einer Seite wo der Inhalt des kleinen Feldes leider ohne Textumbruch dargestellt wird: Sem...
The Best Router Tables to utilize in the Workshop Bringing the best router desk for the individual have the job performed shop may perhaps choose your woodworking up a stage with no having to acquire a several electric power device. Switching a r...
Bei der Einstellung "Umleitung nach der Buchung" werden 3 Möglichkeiten angezeigt. Wir sind mit keiner so richtig glücklich! Gibt es weitere Möglichkeiten eine Landing Page zu konfigurieren?...
Alfred Grimm Matukio supporter
Als Moderator erhalte ich eine Benachrichtigung, wenn ein neuer Kommentar geschrieben wurde und auf Freigabe wartet. In der Email steht dann u.a.: "Um den Kommentar anzuzeigen, Klicken Sie bitte HIER. (Stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie auf der Seite...
When doing a booking and providing multiple attendees these are not shown on the confirmation page. after the booking on the confirmation summary page they are shown. there should be the possibility to check all inputs before sending. isn't that the ...
Hey On my prosite, i have 2 issues. The first, it's not possible to enter text in the description field. its "closed" The other is how can i add a image from the frontend? Best regards René...
dear matukio team, we are building an event-registration-site for a customer and would like to challenge our specification book with your solution. we did a good amount of research in your online-documentation but would like to confirm these on y...

Error 403

If the user creates a note and opens it by clicking on the title of the note, then modifies and saves it, and then leaves the page with the browser's back button (option), he gets a 403 error each time. I would like an answer and help if I would als...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Links in module
Good day! Links in my last comments module don't work. There is an Error: "...
1 Replies
Posted on Friday, 17 December 2021
  • Resolved
  • How do I change the Text on a button
    I want to change the text on the "add new" button because this is not ...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Tuesday, 21 December 2021
    Update Pro version
    I would like to update my CComments Pro but the only download that I see is the ...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Tuesday, 21 December 2021
    Wish for Xmas / Modul Matukio
    Hallo Yves, erstens, ich hoffe es geht dir gut und du hast und wirst den ganz...
    0 Replies
    Posted on Sunday, 19 December 2021
    Name, Email fehlen auf der Liste Buchungen
    Lieber Matukio Support, bei den letzten beiden Veranstaltungen ist die Liste un...
    0 Replies
    Posted on Friday, 17 December 2021