Hi There. How can i Display the Upcomming and the "In Progress" Events in the Module? Thanks for Help......
I am trying to determine how I can offer tiered pricing that reduces cost per participant at certain trigger quantities: 1 - 4 participants = $2,000 per participant 5 - 15 participants = $1,000 per participant 16 - 25 participants = $800 per par...
Hello Daniel Found a bug in hotspots. We created a new category but don't want to display it on frontend maps. When accessing a single hotpot it is fine, when accessing a map, it is fine also, but if someone type the path to the category, then we...
Hallo Ihr. Ich versuche verzweifelt eine Vimeo DIV in den Bereich [sem_registered] Bereich eines Events zu bekommen. Der Embedcode für den iframe funktioniert nur dann fehlt mir das Responsive. Hier der Code der leider nicht funktioniert: [sem_r...
Alexander Webernig Hotspots supporter
Hi! We are using CComments on several sites and we get some 'complaints' from the website managers about double e-mails they receive when new comments are posted. These users are member of a usergroup thats is set as moderator. We want them to be not...
Jip Jonker CComment supporter
Hello! I have 4 questions for you) Screenshot attached 1) How to remove standard map search from module and add search from google maps. The idea is that you would be able to find any address through the search and if you entered it incorrectly th...
Feel like this is a pretty stupid question, but ... How do I configure an online video-conference "virtual location" that is simply tied to a time zone rather than a physical location? I want the event to show the start time in the user'...
Hi, I need to display a checkbox below the message box so the user can accept the privacy policy in order to accomplish the GDPR, can I do it with the pro version that adds custom fields feature? The label of the checkbox should add a link to the pr...
Hello, I just installed CMC - Mailchimp for Joomla. I added the token to the component, but I can't sync with my virtuemart store (v3.6.10). It just hangs on the "Shop synchronization in progress" pop up, No progress is indicated for any o...
Hello As hotspots use images as default folder. Is it possible that you use JCE S3 plugin to store hotspots files in Amazon S3 ? or that you implement your own S3 support ? That would greatly enhance most servers to be able to have images/video...
Hello, When someone is paying through PayPal, I do not get back the fact that it was paid and the status of the registration stay at unpaid. Any advice on that? Thank you, Pascal...
Hallo Yves, Auf Grund von Corona haben wir etliche Veranstaltungen absagen müssen. Dabei haben wir festgestellt, dass die Absagen an alle Personen (Aktiv, Schwebend Warteliste, Gelöscht) geschickt wurde. Das ist unserer Meinung nach sehr unpraktis...
Hubert Beck Matukio supporter
Hallo, ihr Lieben. Ich hoffe ihr seid gesund. Und bleibt es auch. Grüße aus der Quarantäne Ich habe 3 Fragen (von oben nach unten, siehe screenshot): 1.) Wie bekomme ich das Glyphicon weg (vermutlich per CSS). Kann ich es durch "per Person...
Selam Ebead Matukio supporter
I have found that booking defaults to "0" when a custom price is configured, but no longer eligible. This has the customer trying to register "0" participants for an event that is past the custom fee. How can I get the standar...
have an older version (5.3.6) of CComment. In the / cache / com_comment / init / directory, it keeps creating hundreds, thousands, and hundreds of thousands of js files over time. How to disable it? thank you for answer...
Is it possible to hide comments to other visitors? So each visitor can add a comment, but cannot see other comments?...
Hello Team, Please I have many markers (locations) on my map and the list of photos and details (right side) is too long. All the hostspots appear in the map but I need only the hotspot on which I click to load in the right window (photos and det...
Ich bin daran interessiert, Matukio zu kaufen. Für die Entscheidung sind einige Fragen wichtig: Ist es möglich, über https://www.klarna.com zu bezahlen? Ist es möglich, einen Gutschein / Gutschein als PDF mit Barcode auszudrucken? Ist Print-at-Hom...
Hi Yves, hier nochmal was, das mir aufgefallen ist und das ziemlich Probleme macht: Ich kann im Frontend ja als Organisator eine Veranstaltung duplizieren und mit neuen Daten abspeichern. Bis Matukio 6 war das so, das die Veranstaltung dann au...
Harry Gress Hotspots supporter
Hi, I'm Mate. By installing the Package file is a red field, with loads of info, but no failure message. Then by installing Event manager with my download ID, or the ID for the homepage, both says the same error: Error installing extension Error g...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Its anyone here to help?
I want to override the english text into another languages. textarea placeho...
2 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 24 March 2021
  • Resolved
  • Max 3 nesting deep level but still replay
    Hello How to set up nesting answer to 3 but still possible to answer on this ...
    0 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 24 March 2021
    Display of the map
    Hi, I went through the registration process with Google Maps, selected the 4 API...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Tuesday, 23 March 2021
  • Resolved
  • ReCaptcha lässt Formular nicht abschicken
    Zur Zeit bekommen wir hier richtig viel Spam-Anmeldungen auf diese Adresse: ...
    5 Replies
    Posted on Friday, 19 March 2021
  • Resolved
  • Posting as...
    Posting as... Dear Admin I want that the visitor put there name if they post...
    0 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 22 March 2021