CSS styling inside comments

Using CComment, I would like to know if it is possible to integrate into comments any css styling ? Thank's....
Dear CompoJoom Support, We LOVE Hotspots Pro ! It is really an excellent product and does a great job for us. IS THERE a way to get Hotspots Pro to display OpenStreet Maps based maps without ANY GOOGLE involvement at all ? Google is starting to...
Hallo zusammen, wie kann ich die zusätzlichen Tage eines Events mit in die Bestätigungsmail bekommen? Viele Grüße Benjamin...
Hi.... Irgendwie wäre es Cool wenn man einen Coupon für mehrere selektierte Events (Statt nur ein oder alle) zuweisen könnte.... Gibt es dafür vieleicht einen Workaround?...
Hello, I have purchased the CComments component to use integrated with Hikashop platform. I wanted to have comments where clients would be able to upload their own photos. When I try to upload an image I get the following errorQ: Error You don't...

GUI Improvement question

Hi I am using you Pro Hotspot which is *****GREAT***** I may have a GUI Improvement question. Our clients, truck driver, use the hotspot on Mobile. If the choose a category then they may not see the show Hotspot button at the bottom. They dont kno...
Hi, I would like to add another field in the List view of Hotspot. Currently its only: Nr./title/published/date I would like to add the town and category. Can u help me which php file I have to change/override? Thanks Klaus...
Greetings ! I am attempting to update a site with your HotSPots PRO (love it !) from Hotspots Professional 5.4.12 to current An updated version of Hotspots Professional (5.4.14) is available for installation. I am getting this error when I t...
1. Seit dem Update kann man Buchungen nicht mehr bearbeiten. Der Versuch, die Buchung auf einen anderen vorhandenen Kurs umzudisponieren (anderes Datum aus der Liste wählen und übernehmen) funktioniert nicht mehr! 2. Teilnehmer, deren Buchung z...
Andre Wester Matukio supporter
Hallo Yves, auf unserer Homepage haben wir unter "Programm" die Menüpunkte: TourenVeranstaltungen und Tourenkalender. Gestern haben wir festgestellt, dass die Datums zwischen diesen beiden Menüs nicht übereinstimmen. Dies betrifft ...
Hubert Beck Matukio supporter
Hallo, ich habe im Standard-Buchungsformular Checkboxen für Datenschutz etc. eingebaut. Der Text hängt direkt an der Checkbox und lässt sich weder durch   noch durch einfachen Leerraum davon abhalten. Was kann ich tun? Screenshot anbei....

Structure of KML

Hi, I would like to import multiple files with KML. So far I failed:-( Do you have a sample how the structure of that File must be? So I can generate a proper KML from my csv. Thanks Klaus...
Hallo, gibt es die Möglichkeit, zubuchbare Optionen in Abhängigkeit eíner Vorauswahl bei der Buchung zu filtern? Der Gedanke ist, dass immer nur die Optionen angezeigt werden, die nach einer Vorauswahl auch gebucht werden sollen. Die Vorauswahl...
Hallo, wo muss ich eingreifen damit die Beschreibung einer zubuchbaren Option nicht hinter dem zugehörigen Schalter verschwindet? https://www.ssf-hn.de/index.php/veranstaltungen/event/11-winter/73-sport-und-wellnessausfahrt-pitztal-2020 Gruß...

Any tag functionality ?

Is there any kind of tag system ? thanks...

add hotspot front end

Hi Is it possible to add a hotspot front end if a user is connected ? Thanks...
Hello, I have understood to use the identifier "email" to send mails, invoices etc. to the registrant. Is it possible to sent mails to two recipients e.g. the invoice to the registrant (using identifier email) and to a second recipie...
hello, I bought a hotspots pro in 2018 in July. I tested that for some time, and now i'd like to try this out again. But it doesn't work anymore on a new site. Is it too old version for joomla 3.9? Thanks in advance....
Hallo ich habe eine nagelneue Joomla Installation 3.9.21 und den CM Migrator installiert. Obwohl ich Schritt für Schritt nach Video und Anleitung vorgegangen bin, tut sich bei einer Wordpress Migration absolut überhaupt nichts, er sagt: Migration s...
Hi, now I hvae the ccomment pro online one one site an d my client tells me, that on Iphone (5/6/7/8/X/XS) it is not possible to upload the images because the is not shown button in the editor. Can you please tell me how to resolve this!! Thank...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Issue with date format
Hello Yves, I tried to reinforce the bilingualism of our site (French and Eng...
2 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 21 September 2021
How to use Joomla ?
6 Eco Friendly Fabrics To Use For Sewing Sewing is quite an innocent sector b...
1 Replies
Posted on Sunday, 19 September 2021
Constant expression contains invalid operations i
Hi there, We found a threat about this error message with a solution for Joomla...
1 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 15 September 2021
How to control where comment line is positioned on
On my website the comments are shown below the separator line between articles o...
3 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 09 September 2021
  • Resolved
  • Is there a shortcode to start Matukio available
    Hi Yves, I need to integrated Matukio by a shortcode. Is there a way to do ...
    4 Replies
    Posted on Friday, 10 September 2021
    • #Matukio