HI! I'm having issues with my HotSpots installation whereby I make changes to a HotSpot on the back end, but then when I view it in the front-end Category map, my changes don't appear. This includes adding in photos, making changes to content, etc. ...
Hi, I want to buy this plugin but first of all I want to ask if is what I need. I need a booking for a exhibition that last 4 mounths and I need slot for 10 person por hour. People have to book and than receive an email. That's it Regards....
hi, make I know why the edit comment button cannot? when I tried to edit, it become new post. can you please help to check and advise? thanks...
I know it is a free product and i also checked all the other issues that are in this forum. I even tried to solve it myself. Error: 42S02 SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'ellavoge_joomla.xym5j_cmc_lists' doesn't exist ...
Hi guys, I don't find any setting to disable the CComment plugin on mobile view. Of course, I can add some CSS rules in the "default.php" file to hide this section but it's not a good practice. Any other options are welcome. Thanks...
Daniel Dubois CComment supporter
Hallo, ich hatte hier schon einmal (vor 1,5 Jahren) das Problem dargestellt. Damals war es meist nur ärgerlich. Mittlerweile kriegen wir oft Probleme, da limitierte Veranstaltungen aufgrund dieser Problematik überbucht werden und die Kunden einen ...
Hallo zusammen, ich würde gerne vor Ablauf verlängern. Wenn ich aber auf Renew klicke werden die in der E-Mail angekündigten 15% nicht angezeigt. Gibt es dafür einen Rabattcode oder ähnliches? Beste Grüße Peter...
Dear supporters, we face a problem with changing pictures in event details, see screenshot. The "Auswahl" button doesn´t appear. Only on bigger screens it´s displayed. Is there a possiblity to change the button position from rhigt to...
Hi, I try to import from Wordpress to Joomla. In Wordpress they use AFC and the data is safe in that fields. Is it possible to import the data from the AFC to K2 in Joomla? I hope so Thx...
Spammers often write spam, only for place SEO links in comments. It may be useful, to add options, which make links invisible for unregistered, so any web crawlers will be not see any links. Which make useless such comments for most of spammers. I ...
Impossible to attach image to comment. After install ccomment, preview image window was invisible. At screenshot 1, you can see empty white field in preview area, after i upload image. This was corrected by this css code .ccomment-form .fileuploa...
Hi Daniel, I think HotSpots is great. Thank you. A question: How do you add CComments to Hotspots as per your Demo. I am setting up a website of camp sites in South Africa for use by the camping fraternity and need to give them the facility to com...
Hi i have installed CComment 6 on Joomla 3.9.25. Via web it's all fine, but via mobile i can't find the upload button for images. I forget something? Thanks in advance francesco...
Hallo, ich habe eine Frage!!! Ich glaube vor ein paar Tagen habe ich ein Update von Matukio Events aufgespielt. Und seit dieser Zeit wird bei allen Seminaren, egal welches gebucht wird, als angezeigt. Davor hat alles wunderbar funktioniert. ...
Hello I have the error Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home4/kuyfmnmy/public_html/hotolos/components/com_hotspots/views/hotspot/tmpl/default_one_line_address.php on line 14 displayed when I cli...
Hello. I need to know if your comments component works in AMP format as well. Not only to see the comments, but also to comment. I am waiting. Thanks....
Hello How to set up nesting answer to 3 but still possible to answer on this level. Now this work that if nesting is setup to 3 deep level if someone wants to answer replay button is not visible. More that 3 deep levels they don't look good o...

Posting as...

Posting as... Dear Admin I want that the visitor put there name if they posting a comment. Because I dont know who? It show alway guest and a lot of people dont know behind the posting as... they should put their name. How can I change the opti...
LS, I want to use CComment as a follow up tool for participants to my trainings. Is it possible to predefine a group of people (actually a AcyMailing list) to be notified that a new comment is written without the necessity of all those participant...
Hi, Ich habe im Backend einige benutzerdefinierte Felder erstellt. Diese werden aber leider im Frontend Formular nicht angezeigt!? Gibt es da etwas spezielles zu beachten? Weiters bräuchte ich beim Formular zwei Pflichtkästchen (Datenschutz, AGB...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

I cannot modify the content of a comment using the
Hi, When I try to edit a comment by clicking ContentItem, I got a blank page....
5 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 19 January 2022
Wrong link in notification email to CComment
Hello, if someone makes a comment on a post via "CComment", I receive ...
7 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 13 January 2022
  • Resolved
    • #admin email
    CMC for Joomla 4
    Was wondering if you have intentions to make CMC work with Joomla 4?...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Friday, 14 January 2022
    import wordpress featured images into joomla artic
    Hi I would like to use your cmigrator to migrate a wordpress site to a joomkla...
    0 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 24 January 2022
    Installing Hotspots core of Hotspots advanced.
    Hi Daniel, Hope all is well with you. I am trying to get my American Legion c...
    0 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 24 January 2022