Hi, I have installed CComment core on my website, and I would like that the title of the button changes according to the language that is being chosen by the user. https://www.sufachac.org/fr/resultats-cles On this page, all the content is in frenc...
Ich habe Hotspot Pro gekauft, wo kann ich den Link zum Download finden? Ich finde nur den Link auf die Core-Version....
FAlls ich es nur nichtgefunden habe sorry für die Frage: Gibt es eine Handy App für Android mit der man an Matukio anknüpfen kann - dh. für den Kunden eine schnelle Mögichkeit z.b. an seine gebucht Veranstaltung erinnert zu werden, auf zurufen was...
Hi I just tried to search comments by date and now all I get is CComment plugin file for com_jcomments doesn't exist When I try to manage comments, which is the same error as last time....
Good night, I tried to put in service ccomment core on my joomla page (Joomla! 3.9.18 Stable [ Amani ] 21-April-2020) and I got warnings when the articles are presented and when I try to write a comment. I uninstalled and installed a couple of times ...
The translation for PLG_SEARCH_MATUKIO_EVENTS does not appear on my installation, even though the plugin is installed correctly, and the language file (de-DE.plg_search_matukio.ini) is available. Any thoughts on how to correct this? Thanks....
Hello everyone, We are experiencing issues with the new custom booking form feature. A large number of events need to be created with the same custom booking form. However, the default booking form needs to remain different. Until the booking f...

MATUKIO

Hello How do I get the choice of frontend display of the last event in Matukio so that it can be displayed first? Thanks Arnaud...
Hello New request I bought your MATUKIO component. Would it be possible to have the complete admin and frontend translations of this component and module in French language. URGENT website is online On the other hand how to frontend having the l...
Hallo! Ich hätte 2 Problemchern. Zum einen geht das automatische Update nicht (was für mich nie so schlimm war) aber jetzt kann ich auch die runtergeladene Version nicht installieren. Es kommt folgender Fehler: Es gibt einen Fehler beim Hochla...
Hi Daniel Seems like any picture uploaded via iOS on hotspot form is turned 90° right of left now. This behavior does not occur for Android or desktops, only on iOS safari browsers.Same thing choosing camera roll or new photo I also reproduced...
Hallo Daniel, ich habe heute eine Rechnung für die Benutzung von den Google Maps bekommen. Diese war ziemlich hoch und wird im Sommer, wenn doppelt so viele Leute auf meiner Seite sind noch höher werden. Kann man statt Google Maps -> OpenStr...
Michi Meindl Hotspots supporter
Good day! When searching for a location in Hotspots Pro (after entering a town name which consists of two words - 'Den Haag' or 'Den Helder') no results show up. They do show up if I only enter 'Haag' or 'Helder' - funny enough 'Den' does not retu...
Hallo Ihr.... Ich hätte da wiedereinmal eine Frage bzw. zwei *sorry* 1. Das "normale" PayPal PlugIn funktioniert ja noch mit der hinterlegten Emailadresse. Ist da geplant es auf die API Version Upzudaten? 2. Wäre es möglich die "Pay...
Hi Yves, You are having a import function in Matukio. Is there also a way to export existing events? It would be great to have know how i can export it to csv or maybe in a database table?...
Hi, CComment was installed and working fine. But now we notice a weird error in console "Cannot find element: #ccomment" and comments are not appearing on k2 pages. We have latest ccomment installed(version 6.0.8) and we can see anoth...
hello everyone, I would like to know how I can adjust the zoom of the map, because it is too close and I would like to see it further....
In my default booking form, I have a multiple-line field I want to show based upon selection of a radio button for a prior field. The prior field has three radio buttons available, and I want the multiple-line input field to show only if either of 2 ...
Any News about an KLARNA Payment Plugin? And does anyone use an Stripe Plugin? I want to use SOFORT, CREDITCARD Payments with KLARNA or Stripe... Any suggestions? Thanks.....
Alexander Webernig Hotspots supporter
Hi There. How can i Display the Upcomming and the "In Progress" Events in the Module? Thanks for Help......

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Disable the CComment plugin on mobile
Hi guys, I don't find any setting to disable the CComment plugin on mobile vi...
1 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 21 April 2021
Booking - Seats = 0
Hallo, ich hatte hier schon einmal (vor 1,5 Jahren) das Problem dargestellt. ...
16 Replies
Posted on Sunday, 07 June 2020
Google Maps not displaying
Hello Daniel and Yves, hope you are doing well. For a few days, I've had an iss...
2 Replies
Posted on Monday, 26 April 2021
  • Resolved
    • #Google Maps API
    Verlängerung vor Ablauf
    Hallo zusammen, ich würde gerne vor Ablauf verlängern. Wenn ich aber auf Renew ...
    4 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 22 April 2021
    Event details replace image button
    Dear supporters, we face a problem with changing pictures in event details, see...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 21 April 2021