Hey On my prosite, i have 2 issues. The first, it's not possible to enter text in the description field. its "closed" The other is how can i add a image from the frontend? Best regards René...
dear matukio team, we are building an event-registration-site for a customer and would like to challenge our specification book with your solution. we did a good amount of research in your online-documentation but would like to confirm these on y...
Emanuel Ober Matukio supporter

Error 403

If the user creates a note and opens it by clicking on the title of the note, then modifies and saves it, and then leaves the page with the browser's back button (option), he gets a 403 error each time. I would like an answer and help if I would als...
After parsing images, an error message appeared because CMigrator couldn't open Drupal images due to a code snippet added to the src tag. The problem is that Drupal inserts a token code after each image extension, like this: /sites/default/files/s...
Well, Im'back.. ;-) Another newbie question. Is there an option to group markers (as a number) when I zoom out? (Like the attach I send) I've looked and did not find any option on that. Best regards, Jorge...
Hello, I am using CComment in a multilingual website: English and French. In French, when the email is missing the displayed message is in English: "Please fill out this field is displayed. Please how to have the message in French? Her...
Amar Guillen CComment supporter
Dear Admin I want translate to english word in to vietnamese: Leave a comment Posting as Displayed next to your comments. Not displayed publicly. Gravatar enabled Question1: Where could I find this code to overrides? Questin2: The most ...

Hotspot Icon Problem

Hi, zwei Sachen :-( 1) Zugeordnete Icons verschwinden und es wird wieder das Standardicon der Kategorie angezeigt ... 2) Im Frontend hat der User nicht die möglichkeit ein Icon für seinen Eintrag auszuwählen ... Gibt es da schon eine Lösung, ode...
Hallo Support(er), mir konnte Letztens so gut weitergeholfen werden. Da war ein Datenbankfehler dran Schuld. Der Jetzige Fehler bezieht sich abermals auf die Preis-Darstellung. Ich wurde beauftragt folgendes zu fragen: "Jetzt werden zwar di...
Hello. Can you integrate avatars from EasyDiscuss?...
Hello, suddenly all events are not bookable in the frontend! I think this happened after the latest joomla update. I cannot save the booking options with the limited places, it only switches back to non-bookable. This happens to events that have...
Dear Sirs during development the website is under a temp subdomain : cclhk.uat.app2one.com while now the website is launched on 2021-01-01 , that we have directing pointing the dns back to official domain : http://www.chinacandlelight.org howe...
Hi there, Is CComment still compatible with current version of DPCalendar (namely 8.x) ? Txs !...
Hallo Yves, besteht für Euch die Möglichkeit, Girocode (auch Bezahlcode genannt) in Matukio z.B. als Platzhalter einzubinden? So könnte man den Platzhalter (QR-Code) in der Bestätigungsmail oder in der Rechnung einsetzen und der Kunde kann ihn mit...
Andre Wester Matukio supporter
Hallo Yves, könntet ihr die Möglichkeit schaffen, dass man bei den jeweiligen Anpassungen für die verschiedenen Kurse in der Benutzerdefinierten Buchungs-Email (Bestätigungsmail) Dateien anhängen kann (z.B. PDF-Dokumente u.a.), die der Teilnehmer ...
Andre Wester Matukio supporter
Hi, I apologize but browsing your forum I did not find a solution to my problem, so I try to write to you. In the meantime, thank you for publishing this component for free. I have installed the CMC component on a Joomla 3.9.23. I have corre...
Hi, I purchased the Pro version of CComments and so far it has worked perfectly, however I am setting up an online store with Hikashop and it is giving me problems with replies to comments on Hikashop dynamic product pages. When a comment is answer...
Hallo, eine Frage: Gibt es eine einfache Möglichkeit eine E-Mail Vorlage für eine abgesagte Veranstaltung zu erstellen? Ich möchte gerne ein etwas ausführliche (und nettere) Veranstaltungsabsage an die Gäste senden, welche eine Veranstaltung gebuc...
Selam Ebead Matukio supporter
HI there, Recently, when creating new articles the CComment entry box is missing; however it displays the Comments powered by CComment. Any ideas please The first link here is with no CComment (at bottom) https://exploringtheturkishkitchen...
Comments made on events are shown at the homepage of our site. The links to read More go to an error page: Error 0, Class 'MatukioHelperRoute' not found. Apparently some class is missing from Matukio?...
Ube Matukio supporter

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of unde
Good day! After updating joomla 3.10 to j4, I got a JS error, the comments form...
2 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 24 November 2021
  • Resolved
  • Use CComment like JComments
    Hello, can I use "CComment" to leave a opinion/comment as a menu item ...
    15 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 17 November 2021
    Satellite default map type no longer works
    Hi, My hotspots professional 5.4.14 stopped displaying the satellite view and i...
    4 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 04 November 2021
    CMigrator on Joomla 4
    Hi, is your component (CMigrator) compatible with Joomla 4? Thanks, Lorenzo...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 22 November 2021
  • Resolved
  • custom look for slideshow
    Hi Daniel I have seen that there were several displays possible for the image...
    15 Replies
    Posted on Tuesday, 23 February 2016
  • Resolved