Lieber Support, nach jahrelanger Nutzungszeit kommen wir jetzt an Limits in der Darstellung. Für gegebenen Matukio Events haben wir jetzt für Oktober neue Termine angelegt, die aber in der Konfigurationsseite unten nicht mehr angezeigt werden. A...
It would be nice if the CMC module was less confusing for already subscribed users. At present it shows "You are already subscribed to our newsletter" [Change Subscription] as a button [text before as specified in module] [email and ...
How can I make the label field for the Custom fields in the submission form bigger/longer? For instance if the field is supposed to say "Classes for Children and Youth," it shows up as "Classes for Child..." The attachments a...
Carol Jones Hotspots supporter
Joomla 4 The installation of ccomment pro does not work properly. Where can I enter the download ID? The link to the info ends up at 404...

A noob query

Hi all. Since I don't want to see mootools scripts from the hotspot extension, is there any way to turn it off or hide it away? Thanks in advance....
Hello, I just installed CComments and believe I have I have it set up correctly. I see the ability to post a comment on the main page and I put in a comment and click on Add New, but nothing happens. I am running the latest version of Joomla 4...
5 Must-Read Colleen Hoover Books Hoover's debut novel, the New York Timesbestseller Slammed, was self-published in 2012. Her first novel to be published by a traditional publishing house was Hopeless in December 2012. To date, Hoover has published...
Hi, i love the flexible feature of haveing "custom fields". It makes Matukio to fin many-many use cases, and met many business requirement I had in the last 3 years. I've included 3 custom fields already mainly as meta information for ad...

How to register and use Joomla?

How To Fix Skipping Sewing Machine Stitches Skipping stitches is one of the most common sewing machine problems. While tangled bobbin thread will stop you from sewing immediately, your machine skips one or two stitches might not sound like a bi...
I bought the ccomment pro, i can not install with the installer, and the version i can download seems to be ccomment basic... were can i get the ccomment pro to download...
CCOMMENT works well thanks!... Been using Joomla etc for many years so (hopefully) know my way around it and the many modules/plugins/components it offers, however for some reason even though I have ccomment set to 'auto-publish anonymous comments, I...

help plz

Hi guys! I have a question: is it possible to show different maps of counties with hotspots to towns within them? Thanks a lot....
Hi, I'm migrating from a Wordpress website to a Joomla site. I've followed your docs and the webinar on the page and have got all the articles moved over. But I don't have any full article images. I've parsed the content, but that hasn't helped. Am ...
Hello Yves, I tried to reinforce the bilingualism of our site (French and English) by using languages variable in the Time and date format (see attached). Everything is working well except for the the date in the calendar field (see attached). Is ...
6 Eco Friendly Fabrics To Use For Sewing Sewing is quite an innocent sector because you don’t have to hurt any living being to sew and you are not hurting the environment by releasing tons of trash every day. Still, there are few factors that can ...
Hi there, We found a threat about this error message with a solution for Joomla 3.9.x: Constant expression contains invalid operations in ... plugins/search/matukio/matukio.php on line 35 We get aware of this problem after updating to Joomla ...
Hi Yves, I need to integrated Matukio by a shortcode. Is there a way to do this? Background:' I create Joomla templates with Nicepage. In order to integrate components some components delivers "shortcodes" which can be used in Ni...
Bernd Haber Matukio supporter
Is there a way to place the HotSpots map inside a module to add it to a section of a page like the attached image?...
This extension is reporting that there is a new version 2.0 When I update the extension version 1 is installed. If I go to https://compojoom.com/component/ars/?view=Items&release_id=196 and download what seems to be version 2 I find it is still ver...
Hello support I was wondering will CMigrator get support for import in Joomla 4, I want to start with it and want to check here first. Thank you!...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Ist ein Datumsbereich als Filter möglich?
Hallo, ist es möglich für den Filter ein Datumsbereich anzugeben? Also Start- bi...
0 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 26 July 2022
Why bold font ?
Why do my comments (I am admin on the website) appear in bold where the comments...
0 Replies
Posted on Friday, 22 July 2022
Matukio Joomla 4 Status
Hallo Yves, wir nutzen Matukio als gemeinnütziger Verein auf unserer Website ...
2 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 19 July 2022
  • Resolved
  • Mercado pago as payment method
    Is there a possibility of using Mercado Pago (https://www.mercadopago.com.ar/) a...
    0 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 11 July 2022
    CComments notifications
    Hi, I'm testing the free version of CComment on Joomla 3 and my customer would ...
    5 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 11 July 2022
    • #CComment
    • #notification
    • #Cronjob
    • #email