I've installed CComment Core on Joomla 4. I just can't seem to find out how to close commenting for a specific article. As per documentation here, this should be available on the core version....
Using Joomla 4.0.2 and Yootheme installed. After installing Hotspot Core successfully and adding google maps API key in settings I am getting error when trying save it. Error message: "Invalid field: Show contact author button" and only ...
Hello, I have a site with Hotspots Pro 6 installed. How much do you take to develop a plugin to display Virtuemart products places for Hotspots Pro ? (if fact i would like the products be displayed in the map automatically without having to rewri...
Hi, I just bought the Matukio Events and tried to install the extension via Compojoom Installer. However, when I tried to install the Compojoom Installer, it says Internal Server Error. Is there any other way to install the Events plugin? Also, I ...
Hi! I have an older version of the plugin for HotSpots locations to integrate with a Community Builder profile through a Hotspots "tab" that integrates into Community Builder. I hadn't implemented this yet, but was planning to do so. ...
Hello, can I use "CComment" to leave a opinion/comment as a menu item and not for every article? Something like that: https://www.fakturabm.pl/program-do-faktur/opinie Works with PHP8?...
Hi, My hotspots professional 5.4.14 stopped displaying the satellite view and instead now only shows the text 'Sorry we have no imagery here.' Switching to map view works fine, but I want to use satellite view. I verified my API which is working f...
Pim van Wijngaarden Hotspots supporter
Hi Daniel I have seen that there were several displays possible for the image slideshow in the new hotspot component. Could you tell me where to customize what in order to get for instance a white background ? Thanks in advance Jean...
Hotspots map was working and has now stopped working. Message on the map says for development purposes only....
Dear Compojoom: Hi, I write because I have the same problem fram when I start using hotspots. My problen is that images load in a very big format and I don´t know why this can be, please check in https://datobarrio.cl/index.php/atacama-reg/50:mas...
Hi, I'm using Joomla 3.10.2 and the mailchimp Newsletter-Plugin Version 4.1.2 . For some reason there is a error message, that appears after new subscriptions: "400: test4@stephxxxxrk.de is already a list member. Use PUT to insert or updat...
Hey Yves, folgendes Problem hat sich entwicklelt und es ist nicht ganz klar wie das gelöst werden kann. Folgende situation ergibt sich: Der Teilnehmer hat die Möglichkeit einen Kurs zu buchen. Er wählt die Zahlart Paypal aus und wird zu Paypal...
1. I need to change the title "hotspots" where? 2. i need to remove the directions feature completely.. it is bad. and add the normal google directions link instead 3. the URL hotspot#2-3 etc.. i want it to be Location 4. I need to set &...
In satellite view on: https://www.padleopplevelser.no/index.php/no/overnattingsplasser/overnattingssteder-i-faerder-nasjonalpark#59.1868335/10.5269623/11 it does not work, it only say: Sorry, we have no imagery here? How do i fix this ?...
Hi, I have checked my matukio-based page with google Pagespeed Insights, and it turned out, that google map api script slows down the page a lot. (I'm using Map - Matukio Events modul). Could you implement the third party scripts with defer and...
For a long while the images when viewed on full screen (laptop) have been truncated top and bottom; the full image only displays correctly on phone-size screens; I have just updated to version but this problem persists. I have 30 days to renew my sub...
I've been simplifying my. Joomla site to the bare bones for the sake of keeping some material on board but not being active. I'm no longer using the CComment plugin. I've removed everything that I'm not using but the CComment plugin remains and when ...
Hi Yves, jedes Jahr um diese Zeit tauchen mit der Programmgestaltung neue Fragen auf. Ist es möglich bei der Veranstaltungsübersicht den Filter unter "Daten" um "Veranstaltungen nächstes Jahr" zu erweitern?...
Hubert Beck Matukio supporter
Hello, I have newest CComments installed on my site. CComments works in Blogs and non-Featured Articles. Featured Articles I get the text box, but it does not turn to editor and there is no way to "send" the comment. Any idea why ...
Hallo Yves, nach langer Zeit melde ich mich mal wieder mit einer Frage. Ist es möglich, dass bei "Event Table" und "Event Table (category)" auch der Veranstalter mit aufgeführt ist? Grüße Hubert...
Hubert Beck Matukio supporter

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

question about 3rd party integration
hi is there any info or tutorial about how can integrate the ccomments in my co...
2 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 05 October 2022
  • #integration
  • #3rd party
Tracks color in KML file
Hi, Currently on the Hotspots map I use 2 tracks to materialize the route of a ...
3 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 15 September 2022
reply on comment issue
hi when i add a comment , i see reply and quote links . (this is ok) but when ...
0 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 05 October 2022
What is Tiles apps ?
In Joomla there are many applications inside, I used Compojoom, I found it to me...
1 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 29 September 2022
paypal pro user
Wie Lt. der "Benutzername für Genehmigungen für Drittanbieter" für die...
3 Replies
Posted on Monday, 26 September 2022