Hi, Where can I change the title 'Hotspots' in the map overview (see attachment). regards,...
when you edit the main-date of an existing event in the backend (see screenshots) the already set date will get changed to some other unidentified date in the edit-form below. for now i can't see a system behind this. am i getting something wrong or ...
Emanuel Ober Matukio supporter
Is it possible for a frontend (registered) user to not only edit their own comment, but also DELETE their own comment?...
Jip Jonker CComment supporter
Hi Daniel, please can you post the translation I made on transifex for the ccomment component. I've corrected all user-side phrases, updated some incorrect codes and a bit of cleaning in general. The translated files are these https://www.tra...
Miri Marku Hotspots supporter
When a User is removed from a group or deactivated in the Joomla Backend by SuperUser, it seems like the CMC list in Joomla is not updated accordingly. Therefore, the user is still subscribed. My users are added to CMC by User Group, and I would e...
Hi, I wonder if there's any way to close the comment form in articles after a number of days, for example: a article can only receive comments for 30 days, then the form is automatically closed. Best rgds...
I use MATUKIO EVENT MANAGER but notice that the most recent blog posts are from 2017. Has it been updated for Joomla 4 or is it likely to be updated in the near future? Thank you John...

Google photo width height

Hello there. google site test result gives warning. Image elements are clearly specified widthand heighthave no values How can I change the dimensions of noavatar.png...
Hi, I have installed the CMC component and enabled API/Webhook. I get the lists syncronized, but only 57 out of 145 users are syncronized. I have added a custom group and later updated, but CMC only adds the 57 users....
Ich versuche es mal auf deutsch. (I try to open the ticket in german) Kann aber englisch nachliefern falls nötig. (I can switch to english if necessary) Fehler: Es können Veranstaltungen angelegt werden ohne Titel. Dies führt im BE zu einem n...
Today I use another map component and I am considering change component to achieve better speed for viewing locations. With today's component, each location has its own url which is indexed and searchable by Google. The component is integrated with O...
Good day, Is CMandrill still working? I installed it yesterday and as I was trying to get it to work and went into activity (not the first time but a few times later) I started getting error messages that made me return to the control panel. I uni...
We have an event with 3 parts. On the event detail page it looks like this atm (see screenshots) Only the last date is not shown in the calendar. we have not tested other situations (i.e. more dates) yet. This seems to be a bug! i have just don...
Emanuel Ober Matukio supporter
Is there a way to allow users to click on a location on the front end and to enter data associated with that georeferenced hot spot? I've not found in the documentation how to do this, nor looking at configuration. Thanks!...
Hallo Yves, leider suche ich bestimmt noch vergeblich nach der Möglichkeit. Für unsere Zwecke benötigen wir die möglichkeit, addinional dates angezeigt werden. Gibt es da kurzfristig eine möglichkeit? Prio ist schon hoch bei uns. Des weiteren g...
Hello, I have installed matukio on my website, but I have disabled the search engine of my website. Please help me. Vladimir...
Hi, I'd like to ask 3 things: 1. What kind of captcha you have integrated and where can I see it? 2. Is there any way to integrate any antispam other than captcha-recaptcha? For example, if I install a different service and set it as the Joomla de...
Hi, I just installed ccomment pro on my site and imported all comments from jcomments successfully, but there are 2 issues: 1. Looks like the imported doesn't respect line breaks. Now all comments are single paragraph with the <br /> tag visi...
Hallo zusammen, wir haben seit kurzem das Problem das unsere Anmeldung nicht mehr richtig funktioniert. Beim Anmelden an einen Kurs wird der Betrag zwar zur Auswahl angezeigt aber der Warenkorb wird nicht aktualisiert. Woran kann das liegen? hi...
Hello, I have a question about Ccomment free version Why are the emoticons missing in the add a comment function? I searched by all means but found nothing for them to be visible! Can you help me thank you....

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Problem mit SEF URLs
Guten Tag, ich habe MatukioEvents heute gekauft & installiert und habe nun ...
2 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 28 April 2022
  • Resolved
  • Geolocalization
    Hello, We have installed hotspots pro on our joomla page. It works very well....
    1 Replies
    Posted on Friday, 04 March 2022
    External links in new window
    Hi there, external links from location pages are not set to open in a new windo...
    0 Replies
    Posted on Friday, 22 April 2022
    • #target=blank
    • #external links
    Automatic confirmation
    Hi, Can I send an automatic confirmation (scheduling) to all participants x h...
    0 Replies
    Posted on Tuesday, 19 April 2022
    How do I hide the menu?
    How to I hide the menu for Hotspots? By default it is open, I'd like to have it...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 07 April 2022
  • Resolved