Hi, I'm testing the free version of CComment on Joomla 3 and my customer would like to receive a notification every time a user comments on a post. Would that be possible with the free version? If not, would it be possible with the PRO version? I've...
Below is your website, info... BUT after I renewed and installed... it says api needed... why do you lie? you say NO API's needed... BUT... you DO need them... why lie??? Technical features Based on the latest Google Maps API v3 - it's fast - no...
Hi, I read in an old Changelog, that Matukio has a REST API, but I was unable to locate any documentation on it. So, does a REST API exist? Thanks, Marci...
I'm having problems with tags in frontend. If I click on a tag in the event I get to the tags page, the tags that link to events looks like this: With sef: component/matukio/event/498?Itemid=435 Without sef: index.php?option=com_matukio&view=e...
Hi, we have problem with Map viewing, can you see this? https://zsbozp.vubp.cz/oceneni-v-oblasti-bozp/mapa-aplikace. Can you give me advice how to fix it? I'm not aware of any changes in component. Is it possilble that this could cause another plugi...
is there an option to add custom checkbox field that on the back-end we will checked some comments "Yes/No" and on the site this cooments that are mark as "Yes" will be showing first in the comments list?...
This is not a question, unless someone reading this knows a better way to do this. Scenario, Moving (copying) 58 markers (with some custom formatting in the details) from one web site working properly but OLD to another website brand new rewrite ...

Page Navigation!

The admin bar is currently on top before site visitors see the comments. How can I add a page navigation link to appear below the comments as well, rather than just above them?...
For my particular use case it makes more sense to do marker clusters than tiles. I've overridden everything to no end at this point so I was able to implement the clustering myself. However, it can only cluster markers that show up on the map... ...
Hi! I noticed that there are two Joomla messages shown when a hotspot is submitted successfully from the front end and moderation is turned on: First JLIB_APPLICATION_SUBMIT_SAVE_SUCCESS and then COM_HOTSPOTS_HOTSPOT_SAVED_BUT_NEEDS_MODER...
Basically what I said. Easy way to reproduce: Go to a map with lots of hotspots, go to the last page. Filter by one category. It ends up loading forever and in the console there's an error: RangeError: `currentPage` must be firstPage <...
I would like to adjust the zoom level when clicking on the My Location button on the hotspots map. By defaults, the map zooms all the way into the exact street location. I'd like it to be a little more zoomed out to show more of the surrounding area...
there is no option to remove copyright in the component settings...
Vitaliy CComment supporter
Wo kann ichin Matukio diese Codezeile für die Domain Verification einbauen? <meta name="facebook-domain-verification" content="vha6p7acq73oig8ka1wc6ztkxxxxxxxx" />...
Peter Beusch Matukio supporter
Gibt es eine Liste der Replacements (inkl. Beschreibung der Funktion) für die Templates in Matukio? Früher gab es das unter dem URL: https://compojoom.com/support/documentation/matukio/ch05 Die Übersicht im Editor/Matukio Platzhalter ist ungenügend...
Peter Beusch Matukio supporter
Hallo zusammen, auf der Website bf-bonn.de gibt es Google Maps auf Veranstaltungsseiten und im Footer (als iFrame). Wir haben nun ein Cookie-Consent-Banner von Usercentrics installiert, das Anpassungen an der Einbettungsmethode erfordert. Für den i...
List custom field becomes an input search field in filter. Wouldn't it be better if list custom field also would become a select list in filter?...
Hello, We have installed hotspots pro on our joomla page. It works very well. We've added different maps focused on different locations and it works perfect. We also need one last map centered on the user's location. The first time we access t...
Hi there, external links from location pages are not set to open in a new window. How can I add the "target=blank" option? It´s important to add this feature for user experience matters and general web standards. Thank you and best regard...

Automatic confirmation

Hi, Can I send an automatic confirmation (scheduling) to all participants x hours before an event ? Thanks...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Matukio 7.0.15 installation in Joomla 4 funktionie
Hallo Yves, ich nutze Matukio nun schon seit 2014. Hab aktuell die Version 7....
9 Replies
Posted on Saturday, 03 September 2022
  • Resolved
  • Dateianhang zur Bestätigungsmail
    Hallo liebes Entwicklerteam... ich krame mal eine "alte Klamotte" wie...
    0 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 08 February 2023
    Bug with avatars and CB integration (with tested f
    Hi, When error reporting is turned on, CB integration is activated and avatar...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 08 February 2023
  • Resolved
  • Submission form doesn't send data to database or w
    I don't know if this is a bug, but the submission form all of a sudden, maybe af...
    16 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 23 January 2023
    • #custom fields
    • #submission form,
    Problem with Default Booking Form
    Hallo zusammen, ich habe ein Problem mit dem Default Booking form. Immer wenn ic...
    9 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 30 January 2023