Hallo zusammen! In einer meiner Seiten ist noch die Version Hotspots Professional 3.6.2 im Einsatz. Jetzt wollte ich hier auf die aktuelle Version 5.4.5 updaten, jedoch sind dann im Anschluss an das Update (2x wegen des Hinweises im Backend au...
Stefan Hennschen Hotspots supporter
Hello, I'm using CMC in several websites. I'm rebuilding a website (testenvironment) with Joomla 3.9.1 en PHP 7.0 and CMC 4.1.0 When I add the fields in the order I want (same as in Mailchimp) and I save the module. The order will change. This has...
Hi, Unfortunately the recurring date calculation works very strange after 7.0.0. Try this out: 1. Batch create dates 2. First date: 2017-11-12, Repeat type: Weekly, Select workdays: Sunday, After a fixed number: 3 3. Click on Generate dates 4/...
Márton Pósz Matukio supporter
Hello, I want to show the picture i have attached to a event in a module... I like to have it on the left side and the eventdescription/text right ot it. I've tried to do so with the older module (Matukio Events - Old all-in one Module) and ...
Hello, how can I change the date-format from YYYY-MM-DD to DD-MM-YYYY in the (Upcoming Events - Matukio Events) module? cheers, Flex...
A Summary of the Most Fascinating Role-Playing Games for Android If you are looking for some role-playing games to play on the weekend, check our essay below. Today, we recommend here 3 amazing role-playing games to experience on Android smartphon...
Wir haben bisher gerne für die Pro-Version bezahlt. Seitdem es Google Maps nur noch als Bezahlversion, auch wenn es die 200$ Gutschrift gibt, werden wir Hotspots wohl löschen müssen und keine neue Version mehr kaufen. Ich habe keine Lust dem Datenrie...
Hi, I added a custom field called (eng-friendly) as a "Select list" with 4 options: 1=Class is held in English. 2=English summary during the class. 3=You can ask the instructor in English. 4=Instructor doesn't speak English. BUG1:...
Márton Pósz Matukio supporter
Whenever we try to enter a new location, we get this error: Holton, Kansas undefined Now it won't lookup any longitude or lattitude when we enter an address. Any ideas?...
Gary Piland Hotspots supporter
Hello - Is it possible to separate the moderation setting so only newly created events are moderated? I would like to moderate new events, but allow users to make edits (via simple form) once live. thanks Pete...
Peter Ashford Hotspots supporter
Expert Member
If, before entering the booking form, you have not chosen one (or more) places/seats, then on the actual booking form you can't add a seat. It seems to be a big bug to me. I've put it in a video to better explain what I mean. ...
Hello, Configuration : Joomla 3.9.1 / Mysqli 5.7.23 / CComment Core 6.0.6) / PHP 7.2.10 I'm a jcomments user and i have tried CComment No problen during installation and basic usage. But, i have tried to export / import comments from JComm...
hello, how to have an event with the choice of 1 adult fare, 1 student fare and 1 child fare ?...
It seems that unpublishing hotspot locations can only be done after opening the location and setting the status to 'unpublished'. I would like to unpublish multiple locations, but cannot do that by selecting them in the list overview and pressing the...
De Stijlerij Hotspots supporter
Sorry to raise this one again. I have read several requests with the similar problem but None of the fixes seem to work for me. I have the plug in and the module active. I have selected the correct mailing list (by name not by ID) in the module I ...
Hello... i would suggest to replace GMaps with OpenstreetMap in a future version. Could it be possible ? Thanks...
Hi, i have an old version (git_7145771) of ccomment on my JOOMLA site that now is updated to last version. I would like to update it, if i push 'Live Update' it ask for username and pswd to be added in the configurations of the component but, i coul...
Hi Yves, Daniel, When I am logged in as administrator (super user) I expect to see an option with #-bookings at ALL events. I can see this only at at the events that I created myself. The strange thing is that in my production-site I see this in ...
Good day! The screenshot attached shows a telling error message, but I cannot find a way to correct it. Whenever a client clicks on the Book Now icon in the course listing in Calendar Display, it returns the error... and no one can register. Eee...
A month ago, I reported a problem with the image upload on the events summary and details pages. So far, I haven't had a reply and the issue persists. Your help would be much appreciated....

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

[BUG] name displayed in comments, but username in
Hello. I've installed CComment on my new website, since I have already instal...
14 Replies
Posted on Saturday, 23 February 2019
  • Resolved
    • #CComment
    • #bug
    • #username
    • #name
    • #quotes
    Voting Security and UBB code
    Hello. I noticed visitors are able to vote on comments. It would be great to add...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Saturday, 16 March 2019
    Matukio Multilingual Use & Constants
    Hello Yves, Thanks for the Matukio 7.0.10 latest release. I am testing the co...
    25 Replies
    Posted on Tuesday, 26 June 2018
    TCPDF ERROR
    Hello, we get the following error, if we are using images in our PDF certific...
    4 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 07 March 2019
    Missing language string for address in K2
    Hello, I need to translate the word "Address", but there is a missing...
    15 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 04 March 2019