I tried the free version, but it really lacked features I needed (which is to be expected for a free version). 1. I couldn't figure out how to set up emailing to the moderator when there was a new comment. 2. I couldn't figure out how to make new...
Hello created "Near You - Matukio Events" module and assigned on the page but it is not showing anything on frontend. attached screenshot...
CMC Version 4.1.2 Joomla 3.10.6 We set the field order in the module ie Email,First Name, Last Name, Address, Phone. But when the module is saved the Address field always moves back to the top ahead of the names and everything else and in the form...
Hi. I am setting up a hotspots map and ideally I would like for the map to load and for people to be able to scroll the mouse over each marker and have a description pop up. Is this possible? How do I do this? Secondly, I would like for the tabs ...

Hotspot and Joomla Contacts

I need to take addresses from Joomla Contacts and show them all (100 or so) on one map. Is there an integration to allow me to get that into Hotspot Pro?...
I just purchased CMigrator. Is it compatible with Joomla 3.10.5? On the Joomla extensions site (extensions.joomla.org), it says compatible with J3, but in the download it says 3.6, 3.7 specifically. On the Joomla extensions site, it says CMi...
I can't load the Cform (Manage Costum Booking) (i don't have Google maps plugin)...
Hello, I see you have updated Hotspots Pro 6 to a new version. 6.02 Perhaps no you have the time to develop a plugin to display Virtuemart products places for Hotspots Pro ? (if fact i would like the products be displayed in the map automatical...
KML Import doesn't work anymore with Joomla 4(.0.3). When i try to import a kml file it's just a turning wheel and nothing happens (Add files) Regards Arro...
Sylvana Rosenkranz Hotspots supporter
Joomla 4.1.0.: COLLATION 'utf8mb4_unicode_ci' is not valid for CHARACTER SET 'utf8'...
Sergiejus Dimša CComment supporter
Hello Yves, Long time no see... I am still using everyday your fantastic Matukio app. We are at the edge of migrating our site to Joomla 4. I tried to install your Beta for J4 but it doesn't work on the latest version (Joomla! 4.0.3 Stable). Do...
After completing a booking as a user the print-button beside the ical button opens a printwindow showing the event details instead of a logical summary of the booking. is this on purpose and how can we change that to something more usable for offices...
Emanuel Ober Matukio supporter
We are using Matukio I guess from the beginning of the extension and nearly all of our wishes could be realized step by step - thanks for the great support Is there a chance to get coupons to be selected for a whole category? We offer different ty...
I'm just optimizing my booking system and now I'm looking for a way to provide the customers certain files within the confirmation mail - this can be additional forms, regulations for test or even general standard terms and conditions. Is there a wa...
I tried to insert a PayPal QR code into the confirmation mail to enable mobile payment even if the customers did not choose PayPal as checkout. Within the template the picture (jpg) is shown but the confirmation mail just shows a placeholder... Wha...
Hi, When I try to edit a comment by clicking ContentItem, I got a blank page. Please would you help me to solve that issue? I am running CComment under Joomla 3. Thanks for your help Regards...
Amar Guillen CComment supporter
Was wondering if you have intentions to make CMC work with Joomla 4?...
Hi I would like to use your cmigrator to migrate a wordpress site to a joomkla site but I have a question. Will the Posts featured image be imported to joomla an remain associated to the new joomla article? thanks...
Hi Daniel, Hope all is well with you. I am trying to get my American Legion commander, to give me the go ahead on getting Hotspots advanced. My subscription has expired, therefore in the mean time can I upload Hotspots Core over my Hotspots advanc...
When I try and install CComment Core via "Install from Web", it fails. Warning Table 'dbqtnyyvqoeyfb.#__comment_setting' doesn't exist Error Error installing component **** Can you help me troubleshoot this so I can maybe sell m...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Add note that view is filtered
Can I suggest a small UI modification for hotspots? It would be helpful if when...
0 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 22 December 2022
Can't start migration
Hi, When i try to start my migration, this not loading and i have an 500 erro...
2 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 20 December 2022
0 Class "JArrayHelper" not found
When trying to unpublish a hotspot custom field from: index.php?option=com_ho...
2 Replies
Posted on Monday, 19 December 2022
  • Resolved
  • Hotspot SEO?
    Hotspots is perfect for what i need but I have a question regarding SEO. My s...
    6 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 07 December 2022
    • #sitemap
    • #hotspot seo
    pro Person* entfernen
    Guten Tag, gibt es eine Möglichkeit den * bei "pro Person zu entfernen auch...
    3 Replies
    Posted on Tuesday, 29 November 2022