Hi. i recently updated my subscription to hotspot pro. I tested the visualization of a hotspot and i obtained the error in object "0 Call to a member function display() on null" I post the url with the access in site details. Thank you...
hi Daniel I did a new install of CComment, all is ok, but the editor (the toolbar with icons) do not show-up and the form show only the textarea. I searched in the config tabs, but I can't figure out how deal with (possible) javascript library co...
Migration started but there is no progress. What am I doing wrong? Kind regards Annelies...
Is there a way to have comments displayed in the sequence most recent first? Where there are a lot of comments, the most important are the newest ones (at least in the situation I'm dealing with)....
Hi, there is a module or plugin that allows to see each joomla users courses and certifications in frontend? I would use it both for: let each user see his history let a super user check users history Thanks!...
Hallo, ich habe aktuell Matukio 6.0.1 laufen und wollte im Joomla!-Backend die angebotene Version 7.0.9 installieren. Da bekomme ich allerdings diese Meldungen hier angezeigt: Warnung Fehler beim Verbindungsaufbau zum Server: 403 × Fehler Paketdow...
https://www.fort.church/calendar/event/13-outreach-events/1-bbq2-event Im trying to get this event to be an online booking! No matter what I try I cannot seem to get it to be an online booking, it keep saying it isn't and online booking. Am I mi...
When we click on the calendar icon in an event to import an ics file. Nothing happens ?! url display is: webcal://octopus-plongee.asso.fr/index.php?option=com_matukio&tmpl=component&view=ics&format=raw&cid=26...
I am unhappy about the new formatting of the different fees or tickets or what ever we can call it. It used to be in that the discounted price was displayed but now all I see is a discount percentage and no price. How can I get the prices back to be ...
Moin, ich verzweifle langsam. Kann mir bitte einer sagen, warum diese Fehler auftreten? Besten Dank!...
Servus CompojoomaTeam, erst mal danke für eure tolle Componete, sie wertet unsere Taucherseite wirklich auf, aber ich würde gerne was ändern, finde aber einfach nicht wie ich das ändern kann ich würde gerne in der Kartenansicht die Überschrift &qu...
Hello Support - I tagged this at the end of other post but its been 5 days and no answer on that one so I figure maybe i need to start my own. We just went through the upgrade too. Our problems include: 1. Database values were showing in ...
Hello, After updating language file from Transifex website my Matukio backend has issues with displaying manu names. Please look on attached file and let me know. Yves, your login and password for my Joomla backend has been activated as before,...
I have 2 major problems after updating to latest version from 6.1.5. The first problem is that on the default booking form everything is doubled. And I am not able to delete all the double entries. What to do about that? The second proble...
https://www.fort.church/events I made a new event and published it yet it wont show up on my events page. Have been trouble shooting it for an hour and I cant figure out why the events Im creating aren't showing up on the frontend. i can see them ...
On the CComment dashboard, there is a statement: "You must enter your Download ID before you can update CComment Professional using the update functionality of Joomla. For more information, please read our instructions.". But the link is ht...
OK, so I create an all day event. In the front end it shows as I would expect with the date only. But if the event is has additional days, I have no way of specifying that they, too, are all day events. So, in the front end if I click on "Al...
Neil Ireland Matukio supporter
Hello, I am attempting to install this component and after installation I am getting a screen that indicates that I need to do a migration. This is a brand new install with the most up-to-date version of the event component you offer. I follow the...
Hello: With the new Google pricing structure, does it make sense to consider using Bing maps. If so, how would this work? Currently, as I understand it, Hotspots uses Google API. Thanks....
Hallo Yves, ich möchte die GoogleMaps-Integration in Matukio komplett deaktivieren. Den Api-Key habe ich entfernt, dennoch wird in der Veranstaltungs-Detail-Anzeige der Bereich "Karte" (nun mit einer Fehlermeldung) angezeigt Auch beim A...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Getting data entered from the front end
Is there a way to allow users to click on a location on the front end and to ent...
1 Replies
Posted on Friday, 30 July 2021
Routenberechnung Zeigt Fehler
Hallo zusammen, Ich benutze Hotspot-Pro und habe bemerkt, dass die Routenbere...
2 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 22 July 2021
  • Resolved
    • #javascript
    Matukio EVent Templates "addinional dates &qu
    Hallo Yves, leider suche ich bestimmt noch vergeblich nach der Möglichkeit. F...
    3 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 14 July 2021
    • #Template
    • #additional dates
    My website search engine doesn't work
    Hello, I have installed matukio on my website, but I have disabled the search en...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 14 July 2021
    Event attributes requested by google search consol
    hello, we received mail from google today, telling us the following about the ev...
    4 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 05 July 2021
  • Resolved