Hello How to set up nesting answer to 3 but still possible to answer on this level. Now this work that if nesting is setup to 3 deep level if someone wants to answer replay button is not visible. More that 3 deep levels they don't look good o...
Hi, I went through the registration process with Google Maps, selected the 4 API's: Directions, Geocoding, Maps Javascript and Static Street view. I got the API Key and inserted that in the Component. Why is my map not displaying correctly? Please...
Zur Zeit bekommen wir hier richtig viel Spam-Anmeldungen auf diese Adresse: https://www.karate-gkd.de/news/kursanmeldung Ich wollte nun das ReCaptcha aktivieren, was auch irgendwie läuft, aber wenn dann auf der zweiten Seite das Formular bestä...

Posting as...

Posting as... Dear Admin I want that the visitor put there name if they posting a comment. Because I dont know who? It show alway guest and a lot of people dont know behind the posting as... they should put their name. How can I change the opti...
LS, I want to use CComment as a follow up tool for participants to my trainings. Is it possible to predefine a group of people (actually a AcyMailing list) to be notified that a new comment is written without the necessity of all those participant...
Hi, Ich habe im Backend einige benutzerdefinierte Felder erstellt. Diese werden aber leider im Frontend Formular nicht angezeigt!? Gibt es da etwas spezielles zu beachten? Weiters bräuchte ich beim Formular zwei Pflichtkästchen (Datenschutz, AGB...
Alexander Webernig Hotspots supporter
Hi, I am using Matukio 6.0.13 and am wondering if it is possible to set up bookings for guests only and to skip the screen where there is a choice to log in, register during booking or book as guest. Thanks in advance, Neil...
Hi, I'm currently reworking my website to make it comply with GDPR. I have two questions: Is it possible to activate double-opt in for comments created by people without an user account (public) Is it possible to disable the storage of IP-adres...
Sven Lewerentz CComment supporter
First of all I love the Component! Thank you I am incorporating Hotspots on the ETREALESTATE Template. With the template comes the DJ Classifieds Component The Question: 1. Is it possible to use DJ Classifieds Items as the go-to source when selec...
i understand that the iCal download on the event-list will export a whole calendar. on the other hand it is nor very user-friendly on the event-detail page. the user is on 1 peculiar event and will get a full calendar withthis 1 event. an iCal export...
Emanuel Ober Matukio supporter
will the tutor-field be shown in the bootstrap 3 template? we can't find this attribute on any page - not on event-list and not on event-detail-page....
Hello I am trying to install the cInstaller plugin after purchasing HotSpots Pro. When I try to install the plugin, I get this error: Hotolos - Administration .navbar-inner, .navbar-inverse .navbar-inner, .dropdown-menu li > a:hover, .dropdown...
Hello Team, I will change the Line - Ich stimme den Datenschutzbestimmungen zu - into another spelling. I look into the language-file but I can´t find anything. Can you help me? :-) Thanks Melanie...
I bought ccComent pro, downloaded the file and then set about installing. Every time I do I go through steps 1,2 and 3 successfully but then when I click Finish Installation I get a Component not found error and the component is not visible anyw...
Dear HotSpots developers, since a few days, we have a problem with our installation of HotSpots (the latest version 5.4.14). We can't create new spots because the Google Map isn't displayed anymore (see the attached image). What can we do here?...
Hi Support, I would like to customize the ccomment module "intro name user text". We are using Italian language and actually, before the user name who posted the comment, we can see the text "Detto" (english -> said). In...
How to Get Great Sleep Quickly Having difficulty in finding sleep immediately, you are in platform beds? Sleep rejuvenates your body after a long stressful day. Poor sleep can also harm your memory, emotions, blood flow, mood, and even other biolo...
Hello Yves, we have an urgent question about an overwrite for the eventlocator-page. we need to display only locations with events. at the moment we have two hand full of locations and the penultimate entry is the first one with events. since users ...
good day, is there a smart-search plugin for matukio or just the "normal" search plugin? kind regards Emanuel...
My apologies for additional question but I do not find the documentation How do I get all the terms that you insert appear in French. I have downloaded and installed the french translation but do not see where and how make use of it....
Emmanuel Orban de Xivry CComment supporter

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Max 3 nesting deep level but still replay
Hello How to set up nesting answer to 3 but still possible to answer on this ...
0 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 24 March 2021
Display of the map
Hi, I went through the registration process with Google Maps, selected the 4 API...
2 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 23 March 2021
  • Resolved
  • ReCaptcha lässt Formular nicht abschicken
    Zur Zeit bekommen wir hier richtig viel Spam-Anmeldungen auf diese Adresse: ...
    5 Replies
    Posted on Friday, 19 March 2021
  • Resolved
  • Posting as...
    Posting as... Dear Admin I want that the visitor put there name if they post...
    0 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 22 March 2021
    administrator able to predefine a group?
    LS, I want to use CComment as a follow up tool for participants to my trainin...
    0 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 22 March 2021