Hi, Currently on the Hotspots map I use 2 tracks to materialize the route of a vehicle in my city. So I created 2 KML files to display these 2 plots that I made in Google Earth with a different color for each of them. Unfortunately, on my map both...
Hervé PALMIER Hotspots supporter
hi when i add a comment , i see reply and quote links . (this is ok) but when i reply on comment , i see just quote link , then i need to refresh the page to see the reply link . i tested it on your demo site , and found this issue there . i ...
In Joomla there are many applications inside, I used Compojoom, I found it to meet my needs well. I see Tiles is a fairly new application, what is the main use of this application? Can you share some information about it with me?...
Wie Lt. der "Benutzername für Genehmigungen für Drittanbieter" für die Einrichtung von paypalpro unter matukio?...
Hi I Renewed my subscription on 11.09.2022 but still got an email about the expiring CComment....
Bjørn Ove Bremnes CComment supporter
Please help: Matukio registration form does not work - when I press Next/Ďalej/ button which should move to another page of registration form, it does not work. Can you help me with the issue? Thank you very much. Here is a webpage: Mindsolutions....
Hi there. I want to enable push up notification for new threads but don’t know how. Can someone guide me in detail? Thank you for your assistance with this matter....
Hi team, I would like to know if the version of Hotspot allows to display at the top of the page a location map of all: Users, Pages, Groups, events? If so, is there a number limit? Best regards...
Nach Update auf Joomla 4 und Installation der Pro-Version sind keine Kommentare mehr möglich. Folgende Fehlermeldung: Es tut uns leid, etwas mit Ihrer Anfrage stimmt nicht. Bitte erneut versuchen. Falls dies nicht funktioniert, bitte den Systemadmini...
Hello. Are you planning on loading comments in another way (not with escaped_fragment)? I know it's been a while but Google clearly announced they won't support fragments forever so at some point they will drop it....
Hi, Does Hotspot 6.0.5 is compatible with Joomla 4 ? Was it tested with Joomla 4 ? Best regards ?...
Seit kurzem funktioniert leider die Zahlung per paypal nichtmehr so wie sie soll. der Kunde wird weitergeleitet, bezahlt - Geld ist auch da - aber die Rückmeldung an Matukio funktioniert nichtmehr - steht weiter unbezahlt und wir bekommen auch kein B...
Hi Support, We are using CComment and today upgraded to 6.1.7. From the Joomla native window upgrade it was unable to getthe package, so we have downloaded the core package and installed it. All seems working fine, but a message on dashboard shown...
Thank you, I had an old profile from past, which I did not realize. Now it works. But the google map in the profile shows ehn locating an event: "For develomental purpose only" and I see there were no updates from May 2021 plus Joomla 4 is ...

What is Tiles apps ?

In Joomla there are many applications inside, I used Compojoom, I found it to meet my needs well. I see Tiles is a fairly new application, what is the main use of this application? Can you share some information about it with me?...

What is Tiles apps ?

Events Out of Order

On our website, we use Matukio Events and for the Event List Overview page, the dates are input correctly however they are appearing out of order on the front end. URL: http://ridernation.com/events-overview/events-list Screenshot: https://drive.goog...
I have just successfully migrated my hotspots site to a new server; All my locations are in the database and show on the back-end (some, though not all,of them even appear in the small map on the dashboard) But none of them appear on the front-end an...
Hi, I just had a problem with the CComment plugin in combination with the Joomla extension "Membership Pro" on my site. The plugin worked fine in the past, but now it created an error which stopped the whole member site from working. The...
Hallo, gibt es inzwischen eine Aussicht auf eine stabile Joomla4 Version von Matukio? Die Compojoom Suchfunktion (oben Links auf dieser Seite) scheint beschädigt zu sein, daher konnte ich grad nichts neues dazu finden... Vielen Dank!...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Tracks color in KML file
Hi, Currently on the Hotspots map I use 2 tracks to materialize the route of a ...
3 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 15 September 2022
reply on comment issue
hi when i add a comment , i see reply and quote links . (this is ok) but when ...
0 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 05 October 2022
What is Tiles apps ?
In Joomla there are many applications inside, I used Compojoom, I found it to me...
1 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 29 September 2022
paypal pro user
Wie Lt. der "Benutzername für Genehmigungen für Drittanbieter" für die...
3 Replies
Posted on Monday, 26 September 2022
SUBSCRIPTION RENEWAL NOT REGISTRERED
Hi I Renewed my subscription on 11.09.2022 but still got an email about the e...
1 Replies
Posted on Monday, 26 September 2022