Hallo, ist es möglich für den Filter ein Datumsbereich anzugeben? Also Start- bis Enddatum anstatt z.B. Heutige Veranstaltung, diese Woche/Monat/Jahr? Kann dies angepasst bzw. programmiert werden? Falls ja wäre ich für eine Unterstützung dankbar. ...
Maik Grunitz Matukio supporter

Why bold font ?

Why do my comments (I am admin on the website) appear in bold where the comments from other users appear in normal font ?...
Hallo Yves, wir nutzen Matukio als gemeinnütziger Verein auf unserer Website einmal im Jahr für unseren Kartenvorverkauf. Derzeit nutzen wir noch Joomla 3 und haben derzeit keine aktuelles Abo. Matukio Version 7.0.18 Für die künftige Port...
Stefan Basting Matukio supporter
Is there a possibility of using Mercado Pago (https://www.mercadopago.com.ar/) as a payment method for registrations? Can you help us?...
Hi, I'm testing the free version of CComment on Joomla 3 and my customer would like to receive a notification every time a user comments on a post. Would that be possible with the free version? If not, would it be possible with the PRO version? I've...
Below is your website, info... BUT after I renewed and installed... it says api needed... why do you lie? you say NO API's needed... BUT... you DO need them... why lie??? Technical features Based on the latest Google Maps API v3 - it's fast - no...
count(): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, Joomla\CMS\Categories\CategoryNode given Trying to add new hotspots and get the error above....
Scott Mason Hotspots supporter
Hi, I read in an old Changelog, that Matukio has a REST API, but I was unable to locate any documentation on it. So, does a REST API exist? Thanks, Marci...
I'm having problems with tags in frontend. If I click on a tag in the event I get to the tags page, the tags that link to events looks like this: With sef: component/matukio/event/498?Itemid=435 Without sef: index.php?option=com_matukio&view=e...
Hello Compojoom Team. We need the PDFs of the certificates to have a horizontal layout. Please can you help us with that? Greetings....
Hi, we have problem with Map viewing, can you see this? https://zsbozp.vubp.cz/oceneni-v-oblasti-bozp/mapa-aplikace. Can you give me advice how to fix it? I'm not aware of any changes in component. Is it possilble that this could cause another plugi...
is there an option to add custom checkbox field that on the back-end we will checked some comments "Yes/No" and on the site this cooments that are mark as "Yes" will be showing first in the comments list?...
This is not a question, unless someone reading this knows a better way to do this. Scenario, Moving (copying) 58 markers (with some custom formatting in the details) from one web site working properly but OLD to another website brand new rewrite ...
The owner of dnc.dressagenaturally.net brought this to my attention. In CComments, whenever she attempts to type the word 'teach' followed by any other word, the words are combined, sometimes partially truncated, automatically. I have confirmed th...

Page Navigation!

The admin bar is currently on top before site visitors see the comments. How can I add a page navigation link to appear below the comments as well, rather than just above them?...
For my particular use case it makes more sense to do marker clusters than tiles. I've overridden everything to no end at this point so I was able to implement the clustering myself. However, it can only cluster markers that show up on the map... ...
Crystal Dionysopoulos Hotspots supporter
Hi! I noticed that there are two Joomla messages shown when a hotspot is submitted successfully from the front end and moderation is turned on: First JLIB_APPLICATION_SUBMIT_SAVE_SUCCESS and then COM_HOTSPOTS_HOTSPOT_SAVED_BUT_NEEDS_MODER...
Basically what I said. Easy way to reproduce: Go to a map with lots of hotspots, go to the last page. Filter by one category. It ends up loading forever and in the console there's an error: RangeError: `currentPage` must be firstPage <...
Hi and happy Monday! First of all, thanks for your patience and support while I experiment with hotspots this weekend. ? I am trying to figure out if it's possible to have multiple filters in the front end map. The use case is that this is f...
Crystal Dionysopoulos Hotspots supporter
I would like to adjust the zoom level when clicking on the My Location button on the hotspots map. By defaults, the map zooms all the way into the exact street location. I'd like it to be a little more zoomed out to show more of the surrounding area...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Ist ein Datumsbereich als Filter möglich?
Hallo, ist es möglich für den Filter ein Datumsbereich anzugeben? Also Start- bi...
0 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 26 July 2022
Why bold font ?
Why do my comments (I am admin on the website) appear in bold where the comments...
0 Replies
Posted on Friday, 22 July 2022
Matukio Joomla 4 Status
Hallo Yves, wir nutzen Matukio als gemeinnütziger Verein auf unserer Website ...
2 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 19 July 2022
  • Resolved
  • Mercado pago as payment method
    Is there a possibility of using Mercado Pago (https://www.mercadopago.com.ar/) a...
    0 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 11 July 2022
    CComments notifications
    Hi, I'm testing the free version of CComment on Joomla 3 and my customer would ...
    5 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 11 July 2022
    • #CComment
    • #notification
    • #Cronjob
    • #email