Dear Admin I want Disable comments in "startpage ID 2549" How could I do it? If I turn Ids and Categories criteria "include". It works. But all Blog and articles turn off comments. I only want to turn off the comments in...
Hi I am using CMC mail chimp in Joomla 3. Is it possible: 1. To have html code in the pre-text in the sign up module 2. To redirect the user to a specific page on the website when the sign up module is submitted? At the moment it just shows...
I'm currently running hotspots 5.3.7 and I have a Joomla (3.9.8) notice to upgrade to hotspots version 5.4.7. When I try to upgrade I get the following errors: Warning: require_once(http://domain.com/libraries/compojoom/include.php): failed to ...
Hello, We're doing a round of updates on a site, and ran into a problem with the Ecom360 tracking plugin for this component after updating to Virtuemart 3.8.4.10335. Once updated, the VM plugin breaks frontend and backend with the error: Error: Cl...
I bought and payed a CComment 6 yesterday. After a downnload and installed it with sucess. When i clicked on the comment button at the article, the CCOMMENT didm't work. Please, help me....
I followed the instruction for importing the .sql file into Joomla. I get this error phpMyAdmin - Error Incorrect format parameter...
Not sure if this is a bug, but didn't know where else to post it... We have a Hotspots Pro install that will not display a map and only shows "Loading data..." in the sidebar if any category selected to show in the menu item is empty. ...
Hi everyone, Has anyone else on this site had sudden trouble with large volumes of spam? I'm suddenly getting loads of spam from .eu domains and it occurs to me that it started just after I created and account and posted to this site for the fir...
Gibt es eine Möglichkeit eine Veranstaltung nach Veranstaltungsende trotzdem weiter ohne Datum anzuzeigen? Natürlich mit ausgeschalteten Buchungsbutton? So quasi als Werbung?...
Selam Ebead Matukio supporter
Veranstaltungsunabhängiger CSV Export der Buchungen CSV Export von Veranstaltungen mit allen Daten (zum Kontrollesen) Möglichkeit einer Veranstaltungsanzeige ohne Datum (als Werbung) ...
Hi, I have purchased the pro version of ccomment. I want to help translating the Norwegian language packs. How do I do this? The translations for Norwegian are incomplete and I want to help finishing these. I think ccoment is a great plugin for jooml...
Can we get Avatar Integration with EasyDiscuss?...
I installed the CComment on Joomla 3 and uninstalled shortly after. However, the 'Comments powered by CComment' is still present on every page. I chose 'Complete Uninstall' and still same thing...
Recently, when users go to book a event, the following popup error appears: "Geocode was not successful for the following reason: REQUEST_DENIED" This is a new error. Does it have to do with Googles Map API that is being used to be o...
Hello, I have a list of businesses, addresses, and longitude and latitude. I am trying to import them through KML into Hotspots, and when I do, it imports them with 0.00000 lat and longitude. Also, I wanted to import them with fields like Busines...
Wie kann ich ausgebuchte Veranstaltungen aus der Übersicht entfernen? Im Reiter "Buchung" der Veranstaltungsbearbeitung spielt es keine Rolle, ob ich bei Überschreitung "Buchung beenden" oder "Veranstaltung ausblenden" w...
Rene Rothensee Matukio supporter
Eine Frage: Es gibt ja die Möglichkeit, dass man pro Buchungsplatz ein Feld im Buchungsformuar bekommt. Also konkret: Ich mache ein Ferienprorgammheft. Jemand meldet 2 Kinder an und trägt dann in den 2 Feldern die Namen der Kinder ein. Das zweite Fel...
Hi, I am having trouble with syncing my joomla users with Mailchimp. Currently I have 478 users in Joomla, that used to be more. Now when I sync the users, I expect CMC to delete users in Mailchimp, as they were deleted from Joomla. But I find 49...
Hi, the CComment update via joomla failed (error = failed to download package). I logged in here to download CComment for manual update, but all of my 'downloads' at https://compojoom.com/downloads/my-downloads have same link, to the CInstaller pack...
vicky thomas CComment supporter
Hi Devs! I've just imported some comments from Jcomments, all fine except for many html tags present in the body of the message. how batch remove these tags? Many thanks!...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Comments not saving on Android phones
Hi, I've had someone tell me she couldn't leave a comment on one my blog post...
0 Replies
Posted on Saturday, 12 December 2020
  • #CComment
  • #Android Phone
Com_hotspots use another editor (backend)
I've used Hotspots_Pro in the past and it worked very well indeed!! Now I'm b...
2 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 09 December 2020
  • Resolved
    • #Hotspots
    • #edit
    • #form
    CNotes Question
    Hi Guys, I'm trying to find a solution to allow dated notes to be added to a use...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 02 December 2020
    image attachment does not work
    The feature to attach an image does not appear to work. A 20-second screen recor...
    8 Replies
    Posted on Saturday, 14 November 2020
    MailChimp Subscription Form Issue
    Dear Compojoom Devs, we got a problem with your mailchimp plugin. It seems, t...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Friday, 15 December 2017
  • Resolved