Hi There. We have events every 30 minutes with 7(!!) ticket types for each. How can i set that up please?...
Hi guys I would like to insert a thumbnail and below a link to the reference page. Can you tell me the code to insert in the hotspot description? Thanks in advance...
Trench J Hotspots supporter
Hi How do I enable the calculation of road direction on the map? Thanks in advance...
Trench J Hotspots supporter
Hello, When using the plugin "Content - Hotspots Anywhere" in an article, then It loads with email-to fields in the bottom, which doesn´t seem to work, so I would like the option to remove it from view, but how? I don´t see any js err...
Philip Christiansen Hotspots supporter
How can I automatically publish an event on a Facebook fanpage?...
Marco Hug Matukio supporter
Dashboard not working correctly. I installed Matukio Events with a Problem. System install information : OS: Debian 9 Webserver: nginx Php: php7.3_fpm (also witn 7.2 tested) Mostly everything works besides the Dashboard in Matukio Even...
KommWis GmbH Matukio supporter
Hello, I've turned on rss feed. What is the url to see the feed ? Best Regards...
Simon Christelle Hotspots supporter
Hello, I have three questions: I have put a menu link on my website for any person to submit an event to the administrator. a) Is there a possibility the admin is getting a email when a event was submitted? b) Is it possible that after submi...
Hannes Greiling Matukio supporter
How can I customize the booking-process? first - the menu "login as user / guest / register new user" after booking doesn't look good out of the box... is here a way to move this register option at the end of the booking process?...
Marco Hug Matukio supporter
Many of the articles in this support forum cannot be found because of an 404 error. Forexamble I cannot read the following link found in an articel called "multiple Menu items with different map centers": https://compojoom.com/support/do...
Søren Reiter Hotspots supporter
We have set up CComment to send a notification of new comments (e-mail) to a selected usergroup (moderators) and also to the author of the article. (com_content). Now when an article has been posted by a user that is in the moderator usergroup get...
Jip Jonker CComment supporter
Hallo zusammen, wo kann ich das Programm matukio als Demo anschauen? Viele Grüße Thomas...
No Ranking
Hi Team, Suddenly Ccomments on k2 page are just appearing. Also its form and all comments are not coming Please let me know how we can fix this? Thanks Sheetal...
Hallo wir haben ein Problem, wenn wir das Standard-Buchungsformular anpassen möchten: Error executing http request Response with status: 499 No Reason Phrase for URL: .../administrator/index.php?option=com_matukio&view=api&format=raw ...
Deniz Yüksel Matukio supporter
If you fill out the form here: http://www.sfbaydefense.com/index.php/contact-us and hit Submit, the page reloads to: http://www.sfbaydefense.com/index.php/component/cforms/?view=form&id=1 with a brand new form yet 1/2 the page is missing it's o...
Michelle Wing Hotspots supporter
Hi, I have ArticleLive NX website that needs an upgrade, is it possible to do it with your tools? Cheers...
Hi there, just bought CForms having had good luck with HotSpots Pro and bad luck with Breezing Forms which was the first multi-page form solution I found... but sadly even having paid for cForms 3.x - it is broken... I can get to the backend dashb...
Michelle Wing Hotspots supporter
Hello, If I setup an event and for example I set the number of attendees to be unlimited, if the event is then edited from using the SImple Form from the frontend, the number of attendees is changed to zero. thanks Pete...
Peter Ashford Hotspots supporter
Expert Member
Hello. I noticed visitors are able to vote on comments. It would be great to add a security option for voting to only allow selected groups. The option to select and enable/disable individual UBB buttons would also be great....
Dexter Bayack Matukio supporter
Hello Yves, Thanks for the Matukio 7.0.10 latest release. I am testing the component on a multilingual site (English and German) and I can see how intuitive it is to leverage the language overrides by having language constants in double hashes (##...
Mr B Matukio supporter

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Printing booking details
Hello Compojoom When I look at my booking details and hit the print button, thi...
2 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 21 May 2019
Confirmation message to be removed or keept in box
Hi I wants to use EngageBox for my Submission form, but when I press submit b...
7 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 14 May 2019
Files growing up in cache directory. Never deleted
Hi Daniel, It's over 3 weeks our production site have been open. A lot of peo...
5 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 12 September 2017
Matukio 7
Hi Yves, nach dem erfolgreichen Update auf Vers. 7 doch noch einige Fragen: ...
1 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 14 November 2017
Installation Matukio 7.0.15 - Joomla 3.9.6
Hallo, ich versuche die Version 7.0.15 zu installieren. Der CINSTALLER install...
3 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 15 May 2019
  • Resolved