Does CComment Pro work with articles created with SP PageBuilder Pro3 or does it only work with standard articles created with joomla. I want the comments to appear in all articles including SP PageBuilder Pro3 articles. thank you......
No Ranking
Hi there, I'm done with Disqus and would like to switch to CComment for my site. Is there documentation on how to export/import Disqus comments to CComment? Thanks! Joe...
Joe Sonne CComment supporter
Hi, i love the flexible feature of haveing "custom fields". It makes Matukio to fin many-many use cases, and met many business requirement I had in the last 3 years. I've included 3 custom fields already mainly as meta information for ad...
Márton Pósz Matukio supporter
Hello, Found a small issue with the Simple Form when editing an event. If you log on from frontend, edit an event and save, Matukio is removing the link to the event image on the Event Overviews tab when you check the event in the backedn. It is...
Hallo Wir haben das Problem, dass die Bestätigungsmails nicht mehr vollständig geladen werden in allen Browsern. Es wird in Webmail nicht angezeigt von Hostpoint. Die haben gesagt, es liegt an falschem HTML in Matukio und sie hätten den Fehler Ihn...
Deniz Yüksel Matukio supporter
Hello, Noticed an issue today. If I create an event and don't use predefined location and enter the address manually, the event is then shown in the list of events in the eventlist view, however the pin on the map is missing. If I click into the...
Please check plugin is working very good or not? I need to buy this pluign....
No Ranking
Just installed Comment on Joomla 3.9.6 and when attempting to enter a comment I get the following error and I cannot save the comment Warning: array_intersect(): Argument #2 is not an array in /mnt/data/vhosts/http://casite-1104720.cloudaccess.net...
How can I make the pins bounce when they are selected, instead of showing the red and white pins?...
Hi, I was wondering if you could embed videos into the short description for the locations. I am trying to embed Youtube videos and after save the embedded tag will not save....
Is there any option that Matukio sends SMS message (reminder) to participants registered for an event?...
Przemyslaw Kacprzak Matukio supporter
Greetings, I am researching your Hotspot Pro extension to use as a replacement for DM Maps for K2 which I use on some tourism websites. DM Maps for K2 is no longer active and is not compatible with PHP7. At this point I am not so interested in...
If I want to do a SQL Server health check, which aspects should be checked? and how often this health check should be done ? thanks!...
Morning - A minor bug in the backend edit/create event screen. When on the Event View tab, the button to select image is not shown. You can get around it by using a big screen or reducing size of browser and scrolling down. I'm using the lates...
Hallo Matukio Team, ich habe folgende Problem. Beim Buchen eines Events müssen die Teilnehmer ihre Daten eingeben (Name, Vorname usw.) (Screen 2). Im Backend möchte ich jetzt die Buchungen nach Name sortieren lassen (ca. 20-25 Buchungen.). Es ist ...
Hallo, eine Frage: Ist es möglich, Matukio so einzustellen, dass man beim einem Klick auf "Jetzt Buchen" direkt zur ersten Buchungsseite kommt anstatt auf die Seite "Benutzername / Kennwort oder als Gast buchen" Es sollen q...
I have scanned every where I can including the documentation. How to I create a front end submission form for people to submit events for approval. I can create the menu item, but I cannot make form active for public submissions....
Hallo Yves, wenn man ein Event im Registerreiter "Booking" von Limited Participants auf Unlimited oder No booking stellt, kann man die Option nicht mehr auf Limited stellen bzw. es wird nicht gespeichert. Alex...
Alexander Schibalsky Matukio supporter
Hallo Yves, wenn wir ein Event kopieren, werden auch die Daten inklusive der Verlinkung zu den Bookings kopiert. Ist das Verhalten gewünscht? Wie können wir ein Event ohne die "Altdaten" verknüpfen? Ist es möglich die kopierten Events...
Alexander Schibalsky Matukio supporter
Hello Compojoom When I look at my booking details and hit the print button, this prints the event details rather than the booking details. Is there a way I can change this to make this print the booking details? Users keep complaining that this prin...
Herve R. Matukio supporter

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

User cannot create events if given necessary permi
Hello everyone, We have issues with the Matukio permission system. We want t...
1 Replies
Posted on Saturday, 09 November 2019
Can't add fields to the default booking form
I am trying to modify the default booking form for the first time, but drag-and-...
3 Replies
Posted on Friday, 01 November 2019
  • Resolved
  • Problem with module and GDPR
    Good evening, I installed your application for mailchimp and I have a little pro...
    0 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 04 November 2019
    PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 1
    I am doing a migration and keeps getting stuck at user migration. It just get...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 04 November 2019
    is hotpsots copatible with joomlart themes
    is hotpsots compatible with joomlart themes as it takes ages to load hotspots on...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Saturday, 02 November 2019