You have already downloaded the installation package and uploaded it to the Extension> adm> install section of joomla, but it is still in English....
Dear support, One of my customers asked me the migration of content from Drupal 6 to Joomla 3.9 Drupal content are full of pdf attachments and this is something Joomla does not manage with its core. How does your extension CMigrator manage the m...
Hello - Any plans to integrate invisible captcha into Ccomment? Or just have the option to use the default captcha from the Joomla site? thanks Pete...
2 Fragen zum Buchungsformular! Ist es möglich, dass ein Feld, das als erforderlich markiert ist, im versteckten Zustand nicht als erforderlich vom System beanstandet wird? Gibt es bei den Conditions auch eine Oder-Verknüpfung? Gruß Hubert...
Hubert Beck Matukio supporter
Hi! I'm interested on Matukio Events but want to make sure it works as I expect. Can in get a demo of the backend to create an event and make some testing? Also I need card payment plugin for Spain, do you have Redsys API plugin? Thanks!...
No Ranking
how can i make popup in map a hotspot info like the picture ? And also if i can connect all k2 categories with hotspots categories I want to use the categories of hotspots for all of my articles in k2 .Can i do that ??? thanks...
How to set up field for contact from module in joomla? Where in Mail Chimp do I find the relevant field names? they have a list of fields for "field mapping" that they say I should set up in Mail Chimp EMAIL=email FNAME=name:0 LNA...
Hello everyone! How do I change the language for error messages in module ? thank your help R-Zs...
Hi, We are using ccomment with k2 and Jomsocial from long time and its working very well. Now, we want to integrate ccomment with PrayerCenter extension (https://extensions.joomla.org/extension/prayercenter/). Is there any way that people will ...
Elie Ashery CComment supporter
Hi! I replied to a comment and the answer went to another recipient. More precisely to the person who asked just previously (I checked and the answer is located as a reply to the correct recipient in frontend, but answer's email was send to wrong ...
Jose Manuel Campos Rey CComment supporter
will you be developing a bing key for maps api now since Google will be charging for their Maps API?...
Mel Tallagsen Hotspots supporter
Hallo! Habe soeben auf unserer Seite http://www.danek.at versuch unser neues Paypalkonto einzutragen - funktioniert leider nicht - was außer mail adresse tauschen ist denn zu konfigurieren? Finde leider nirgends eine Anleitung. Lg Manuela...
Hello everyone, We have issues with the Matukio permission system. We want to enable our users to create events themselves. However, they should only be able to edit their own events and thus not get into each others way. In the backend, there ...
Jan
Good evening, I installed your application for mailchimp and I have a little problem. On my site I only foresee the possibility of subscribing to the newsletter (without registering on the site) and by using the form I can't get the acceptance reques...
I am doing a migration and keeps getting stuck at user migration. It just get stuck and not moving forward. https://prnt.sc/ps62dq Error notice: [php7:notice] [pid 16092:tid 1948] [client 127.0.0.1:58818] PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in ...
Joshua Lee CMigrator supporter
is hotpsots compatible with joomlart themes as it takes ages to load hotspots on ja -wall sometimes they load other times they dont ! and using the directions does not work at all !...
Hello, I am the webmaster of a website and I have upgraded the Hotspots plugin up to v5.4.8 in a Joomla site of v3.9.12 and I cannot get properly a Maps View instance from a menu item link. I am attaching the error message I am getting. The...
I recently completed upgrading our servers to PHP 7.2.20 and was informed this morning that we have the following error on our website: "Call to a member function get() on null" After some testing I realized that this was only on the pag...
Cornelius Fichtner CComment supporter
Hi. Do you planing further developing CCommnets PRO for incoming Joomla 4 ? Regards....
No Ranking
Hallo, mir ist eben aufgefallen, dass bei dem Hinzufügen eines neuen Hotspots keine Adresse mehr automatisch übernommen wird, wenn man den Pin in die Karte steckt. Seite: https://www.trimm-dich-pfad.com/standort-hinzufuegen Woran kann dies lie...
Michi Meindl Hotspots supporter

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Absagen von Veranstaltungen
Hallo Yves, Auf Grund von Corona haben wir etliche Veranstaltungen absagen mü...
11 Replies
Posted on Monday, 16 March 2020
3 Fragen zu der Veranstaltungsdetailseite
Hallo, ihr Lieben. Ich hoffe ihr seid gesund. Und bleibt es auch. Grüße aus der ...
1 Replies
Posted on Saturday, 21 March 2020
Booking quantity defaults to 0
I have found that booking defaults to "0" when a custom price is confi...
19 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 22 October 2019
  • #Matukio
cache files
have an older version (5.3.6) of CComment. In the / cache / com_comment / init ...
2 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 19 March 2020
Hide comments for other site visitors?
Is it possible to hide comments to other visitors? So each visitor can add a co...
1 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 17 March 2020