Not sure if this is a bug, but didn't know where else to post it... We have a Hotspots Pro install that will not display a map and only shows "Loading data..." in the sidebar if any category selected to show in the menu item is empty. ...
Hi everyone, Has anyone else on this site had sudden trouble with large volumes of spam? I'm suddenly getting loads of spam from .eu domains and it occurs to me that it started just after I created and account and posted to this site for the fir...
Gibt es eine Möglichkeit eine Veranstaltung nach Veranstaltungsende trotzdem weiter ohne Datum anzuzeigen? Natürlich mit ausgeschalteten Buchungsbutton? So quasi als Werbung?...
Selam Ebead Matukio supporter
Veranstaltungsunabhängiger CSV Export der Buchungen CSV Export von Veranstaltungen mit allen Daten (zum Kontrollesen) Möglichkeit einer Veranstaltungsanzeige ohne Datum (als Werbung) ...
Hi, I have purchased the pro version of ccomment. I want to help translating the Norwegian language packs. How do I do this? The translations for Norwegian are incomplete and I want to help finishing these. I think ccoment is a great plugin for jooml...
Can we get Avatar Integration with EasyDiscuss?...
I installed the CComment on Joomla 3 and uninstalled shortly after. However, the 'Comments powered by CComment' is still present on every page. I chose 'Complete Uninstall' and still same thing...
Recently, when users go to book a event, the following popup error appears: "Geocode was not successful for the following reason: REQUEST_DENIED" This is a new error. Does it have to do with Googles Map API that is being used to be o...
Hello, I have a list of businesses, addresses, and longitude and latitude. I am trying to import them through KML into Hotspots, and when I do, it imports them with 0.00000 lat and longitude. Also, I wanted to import them with fields like Busines...
Wie kann ich ausgebuchte Veranstaltungen aus der Übersicht entfernen? Im Reiter "Buchung" der Veranstaltungsbearbeitung spielt es keine Rolle, ob ich bei Überschreitung "Buchung beenden" oder "Veranstaltung ausblenden" w...
Rene Rothensee Matukio supporter
Eine Frage: Es gibt ja die Möglichkeit, dass man pro Buchungsplatz ein Feld im Buchungsformuar bekommt. Also konkret: Ich mache ein Ferienprorgammheft. Jemand meldet 2 Kinder an und trägt dann in den 2 Feldern die Namen der Kinder ein. Das zweite Fel...
Hi, I am having trouble with syncing my joomla users with Mailchimp. Currently I have 478 users in Joomla, that used to be more. Now when I sync the users, I expect CMC to delete users in Mailchimp, as they were deleted from Joomla. But I find 49...
Hi, the CComment update via joomla failed (error = failed to download package). I logged in here to download CComment for manual update, but all of my 'downloads' at https://compojoom.com/downloads/my-downloads have same link, to the CInstaller pack...
vicky thomas CComment supporter
Hi Devs! I've just imported some comments from Jcomments, all fine except for many html tags present in the body of the message. how batch remove these tags? Many thanks!...
hello, is it possible to field map a check box from mailchimp in the user plugin? I mean field mapping an "interests" which are check boxes in mailchimp. thanks...
Hi I have a problem when trying to use the hotspot feature to show icons from Matukio. There seems not to be any working connection between the plugins. When the plugins, Content - Hotspots Matukio and Hotspots Links - Matukio, are activated, I got...
Is it possible to export comments? I think about the posiblity to move from Joomla to Wordpress....

MATUKIO

Hello, In the MATUKIO component, I note a few flaws, namely, The insertion of an image in the various e-mail forms is taken into account but when receiving in ''Outlook 2019 Pro'' it is not visible, I specify that all tests: text editor, provider,...
Is there a timeline to use Openstreetmaps on Hotspots vs google maps?...
Hello, Ive got CCOmment Pro using Jommla 3.9.16 and the comment text is not showing (the module is showing, only the comment text is now). It shows in the back end but will not display actual message on the front. Already getting grumpy pants compl...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

HTTP mixed content problem
I am using CMC - Mailchimp for Joomla version 4.1.2 on a site and it has a SSL c...
0 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 18 November 2020
Support offline
Any idea when support will be online again? Greetings, René...
3 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 18 November 2020
  • Resolved
  • Upgrade auf Version 7
    Hi Yves, wir haben leider direkt von Version 5 auf 7 installiert. Wie kommen wi...
    3 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 12 November 2020
    Invalid token when someone post comment
    Hi, I install Ccomment on my website (drytooling.com.pl), at begining everything...
    4 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 09 November 2020
  • Resolved
  • Standard Buchungsformular
    If we click on "Standard Buchungsformular" we get LOADING, which doesn...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 11 November 2020