Hi Devs, we think to have found a bug on CComment 6.1.7. In particular, it occurs that frontends comments are "occasionally" not visible (https://www.veramente.org/it/component/jcomments/). We have collect from Firefox Console the follow...

Username to User Name. How?

Hi! I want to change the username to user real name. How can I do this? In the settings area don't find any solution to this. Thanks! Balazs...
Hello, I have two questions for the map options for adding marker in the frontend: 1. is there an option to set the height of the map when adding markers in the frontend? 2. currently the map is set to latitude and longitude 0. Is it possible ...
Two questions for the adding marker in frontend option: 1. is it possible to define the order of the elements / forms, for example that the map is displayed first, then the title, then the description? 2. how can I hide elements that I do not want ...
Hello, I have created an overlay file with an image overlay using Google Earth Pro (tried both .kml and .kmz). The image itself is uploaded on the page (for the image overlay you need an image address from the web). Now my overlay does not work. In...
Hello Daniel, Thank you for the wonderful products you creating. I am currently working on a specific project requiring custom marker icons on the map and would like to ask you if it is possible to achieve this using Hotspots Pro. Is it possi...

discount coupon

I want to buy comments pro component, do you have any discount coupon?...
Hi there, frankly speaking, I'm a bit frustrated... I have installed Hotspots 6.0.5 under Joomla 4.2.4 I could import the exsisting hotspots from previous version under Joomla 3.10 and all appeared to be fine, however, when I want to create a ...
Hi, Comment every words you know. Thanks in advance...
How do I remove or replace the ugly logo in front of the comment box from my website?...
Hello. I am using Joomla Version 3.9.21 and CMC - Mailchimp for Joomla 4.1.0 for 4 years where every thing worked perfect. I have now moved my website to another server and I am having problemsending emails from MailChimp. This is what i sent MailCh...
hi is there any info or tutorial about how can integrate the ccomments in my component ? my component is not listing in 3rd party integration of the ccoments system . is there any help for this case ? thanks...
Hi, Currently on the Hotspots map I use 2 tracks to materialize the route of a vehicle in my city. So I created 2 KML files to display these 2 plots that I made in Google Earth with a different color for each of them. Unfortunately, on my map both...
Hervé PALMIER Hotspots supporter
hi when i add a comment , i see reply and quote links . (this is ok) but when i reply on comment , i see just quote link , then i need to refresh the page to see the reply link . i tested it on your demo site , and found this issue there . i ...
In Joomla there are many applications inside, I used Compojoom, I found it to meet my needs well. I see Tiles is a fairly new application, what is the main use of this application? Can you share some information about it with me?...
Wie Lt. der "Benutzername für Genehmigungen für Drittanbieter" für die Einrichtung von paypalpro unter matukio?...
Hi I Renewed my subscription on 11.09.2022 but still got an email about the expiring CComment....
Bjørn Ove Bremnes CComment supporter
Please help: Matukio registration form does not work - when I press Next/Ďalej/ button which should move to another page of registration form, it does not work. Can you help me with the issue? Thank you very much. Here is a webpage: Mindsolutions....
Hi there. I want to enable push up notification for new threads but don’t know how. Can someone guide me in detail? Thank you for your assistance with this matter....
Hi team, I would like to know if the version of Hotspot allows to display at the top of the page a location map of all: Users, Pages, Groups, events? If so, is there a number limit? Best regards...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Bug with front-end submission and table not having
Hi, i think i found a problem. When trying to edit a hotspot from front-end ...
0 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 15 March 2023
Problem bei Eingabe von Gebühren
Hallo, seit dieser Woche haben wir einen neuen: wenn wir bei einer Veranstaltun...
5 Replies
Posted on Friday, 10 March 2023
  • Resolved
  • Map View not centering map correctly
    I recently upgraded Hot spots to the latest version - 6.0.11. I have discove...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 13 March 2023
  • Resolved
  • Plugin "Content - HOTSPOTS" crashes Site
    I think I have found a bug in the "Content - HOTSPOTS" Plugin. I us...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Tuesday, 07 March 2023
    ctransifex don't work anymore
    Since many years I use ctransifex free with great success and thankfulness for m...
    4 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 15 February 2023