Matukio 2.2

Hello together, we've been working hard in the last couple of weeks to get Matukio 2.2 ready. In this thread i want to keep you updated on the current status, because there are so many questions regarding time plans, planed features and fixes etc....
I am running Joomla 3.0.x and just activated the newsletter module, and am getting the above error. The form is submitting and processing, I am getting the notification mails for subscription to mailchimp, the system just isn't completing the p...
I ran the migration with a setup from Wordpress to K2, and when I try to parse the content it stalls at the same count each time (Parsing images. Current: 43 of 256.) and it remains at that until I back out. I can never get it to complete. I've ran i...

Category

If I want to add a new catagory I'm only getting a blank page (=nothing). Anyone an idea? Jac...
Hi Wenn ich bei der Menüerstellung das Template "modern" auswähle, stimmt die Formatierung der DropDowns nicht! Siehe Anhang Gruß Hubert...
Hubert Beck Matukio supporter

Search

Hi. When you load the big map, the "read more" button the right, gives the right results. however, when you search for something, the read more button on the right, only gives the page again that the map is published on. The probl...

Search

Hi. I am not sure if this is a bug or a lacking feature. It only seems to search one word at a time. For example: The World. Will return results for "The" and "World" This causes a problem cause when you have a lot o...

HotSpots Question

Hi I am interested in the hotspots product and have a few questions - 1) Is it possible when users submit a location to fill in a form instead of free text? I have a list of about 5 things I want to show in each location and only these 5 things no...

Hotspot hooks up

Hi Daniel, When you have created categories that have no locations in it and you select them to show (in menu settings) hotspot displays all categories and hooks up. Regards Ton...
CNotes is the most simple and elegant front-end 'data-entry' plugin I've found - so kudos to developers. I like it so much that I found I want to use it in multiple places on one web. For eg, in a 'CEO dashboard' application, I want 2 separate ...
Hey, long time no see :kiss: That would be great: A klick on the booking button opens the registration / login process (with activation mail), keeps the booked event in mind and continues the booking-process after. best regards Lendh...

Bar Chart

Hello Yves, Can you tell me why in version 2.1.10 the bar charts are not shown? Greets! Rob...
Rob Boerlage Matukio supporter

Matukio

Hello, We are using Matukio on our cycle club site for booking training. We would like the participants to be able to edit and remove their bookings in the front end. Settings are: Configurations->Basic->Allow users to edit their booking?-&g...

Cmigrator

Can I import comments from a wordpress to joomla site if the compojoomcomment exyension is only installed on the joomla side of the migration???...
Hi, Dani, I am (finally!) migrating my site to 2.5. Need help with this. Can we talk about it? Zlatko...

Language

Hello, i can't seem to find the translation-option in the module itself. Fields like: 'Email Address *', 'First Name' and 'Last Name'. I did install a dutch language for the component, but the module is not being translated. Recards....

Presale question

This looks like a great extension but I just wanted to make sure it has the features I need. 1. Can I import points from a mysql database or csv file? 2. Can the infowindow of each point have a clickable link to a pdf that is populated from a data...
hi, das geht ja jetzt (super!!!) - leider bekomme ich es nicht hin, dass diese manuelle buchung von mir als admin auch als teilnehmerzahl von der gesamtzahl abgezogen wird. mache ich was falsch? lg petra...
I've setup a Drupal 7 to Joomla 2.5.8 com_content migration configuration and filled in all fields. Then Save and Close. When I go to Migrate and choose my configuration the configuration is totally empty with No for all migrate options. See scre...
Hello, I just started using HOTSPOTS(3.2.2) with Joomla(2.5) and when I test the menu link to submit a hotspot I get a 403 error. This will happen when I am NOT signed-in, or if I am signed-in as a Registered user. However if I sign-in as the Admi...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Google Map Hotspots listing + Filter on front-end
We have installed the latest version of Hotspots Professional 5.4.14. Joomla Ve...
5 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 08 April 2021
  • Resolved
    • #bug
    • #Google Map features
    • #issue
    How can I force visitors to leave their name and e
    Dear Support How can I force visitors to leave their name and email? Thank...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Sunday, 11 April 2021
  • Resolved
  • HTML displays on the front end of map tabs
    Hello The html for the tab title tags appears incorrect, causing "> to ...
    7 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 17 March 2021
  • Resolved
  • CComments in Hotspots
    Hi Daniel, I think HotSpots is great. Thank you. A question: How do you add C...
    4 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 07 April 2021
    No image button on mobile
    Hi i have installed CComment 6 on Joomla 3.9.25. Via web it's all fine, but via ...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 07 April 2021