Hi Daniel, just a small thing. Seems that sitename is not displayed in title before component when activated in BE of Joomla Core. Regards Oliver...
drupal7 to joomla on a fresh installation on joomla 3.1 the prefix in joomla database is buap2_ drupal7 without prefix absolutely not progress...
Hello, please can you help me. I like this component CNotes very much! But I do have a problem. I want the logged in users of my site to be able to make there notes. That's no problem. But when I make a menu-item CNotes > 'User Notes' ther...
Hi, I'm considering Hotspots to use on my site (http://boatfuel.eu) instead of the system we made ourself. I do wonder how to use multiple categories though. Basically I have a Fuelstation and for that Fuelstation I would need to indicate if it se...

Blank map

I thought i did everything right installing and setting up my map but is comes up blanc. Could you help me and see what i did wrong? http://www.golflesnederland.nl/index.php/2013-03-19-12-13-06/locaties thanks...
Hi, I am creating a custom list of hotspots directly from the database. http://russianchurchindandenong.com.au/orthodox/ch/en/list-of-churches I need to build a HREF link to individual hotspot from the database. I've noticed the individual hotspo...

Front end problems

Hi - just trying to set up Chimp and everything seems fine except the front end. The sign up form looks great on mailchimp.com however it does not appear right on the home page - There shut be a white background in the fields and the check boxes ...
Hi, I couldn't get the registration with newsletter checked working because it keep saying error "class CmcHelperRegistration not found" I seem to fix it at components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cmc-newsletterregistration/cmc.php...

Matukio 3.1

See also Matukio 3.0 topic in the forum. In this thread and various Facebook posts / tweets (so you should like us now if you haven't already!) we are going to answer your questions, listen to your ideas / feedback and keep you updated with the cu...
Hallo Yves, nachdem ich Matukio 3.0.8 auf joomla 2.5.18 neu installiert habe(wie bisher auch) erscheint der Veranstalter in der Veranstaltungsübersicht nicht mehr. Gruß Hubert Update: Hatte bei "Organisator" kein Ersatzname eing...
Hubert Beck Matukio supporter

Konfiguration

Hallo Yves, ich habe meine Testseite neu installiert. Nun habe ich Matukio 3.0.8 neu installiert. Soweit scheint auch alles in Ordnung, jedoch unter Konfiguration ist nur die Menüzeile (Basis, Layout, Modernes Templat usw.) sichtbar. Alle Einstell...
Hubert Beck Matukio supporter
Dear madam/sir, this is the seminar component I have been waiting for a long time. I am not sure though, that I have found all the possibilities I would. Can you please tell me if it is possible to: 1. I would like to have a possibility to disp...
I would like quote to add functionality to allow multiple category selection for each hotspot. Need this functionality or a "duplicate hotspot" function so that all the information doesn't have to re-typed in. I have several hundred hotspo...
Hallo Wir mal wieder mit 3 speziellen Fragen 1. Viele unsere Veranstaltungen sind nur an einem Tag. Das bedeutet dass das Enddatum eigentlich verwirrend ist. Kann ich das irgendwo komplett ausblenden. Wenn ich nur auf „Nein“ klicke geht das nicht ...
Hi, I was using AcyMailing component which came with my template. I need to use mailchimp and decided to go for CMC. The problem which I am facing with the CMC module is the layout of the form fields. I have attached the snapshot of footer ...

hotspot

I am interested in the Hotspot extension - I wonder if there is a way to use it for my project. I need have it set so that users can indicate a location on the map for no longer than 5 minutes. Is there a way I can use Hotspot extension for that pu...
Wenn möglich wünsche ich mir, dass die Unterkategorien von Matukio geöffnet werden, wenn man von der Forum Startseite den Link "Matukio" öffnet. Mich stört die ewige Klickerei zurück und auf die einzelnen Kategorien nur um nachzuschauen,...
Dear, I want to add TAB in location description but as i show on image below, I need TAB - map , photo , and article, i mean separated aticle from joomla categories.How to insert joomla article in new tab.I hope so that you understand me....

SQL Fehler

Hallo, wir haben hier ein Problem mit unserem Matukio. Wir bekommen einen SQL Fehler nach dem Aufruf aller Veranstaltungen (dem Link unter dem Kalendar), wenn man eingeloggt ist. Nicht wenn man ausgeloggt ist und als public user den Link anklickt....
Hi, thanks for this great extension. I think it works well, but I have some problems with the labels in front and backend. I've attached some screenshots about this problem. Registration page on my website: http://prolaser.mx/nuestra-empresa/co...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Ende der Terminliste ist erreicht
Lieber Support, nach jahrelanger Nutzungszeit kommen wir jetzt an Limits in der...
3 Replies
Posted on Monday, 27 September 2021
Module layout improvement
It would be nice if the CMC module was less confusing for already subscribed use...
3 Replies
Posted on Friday, 15 December 2017
How can I resize the length of the label fields in
How can I make the label field for the Custom fields in the submission form bigg...
0 Replies
Posted on Friday, 01 October 2021
  • #custom fields
  • #label field sizes
Joomla 4 Domain ID
Joomla 4 The installation of ccomment pro does not work properly. Where can I e...
2 Replies
Posted on Sunday, 26 September 2021
  • #ID
  • #ccoment pro
A noob query
Hi all. Since I don't want to see mootools scripts from the hotspot extension, i...
0 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 29 September 2021