Hello Yves, I am running the latest alpha release. I created an event in the back end. In the front end, I can see it in the event list but when I click on it for details and registration, I get the error "500 View not found [name, type, p...

Pre-Buy questions

Hi, I had some questions about Compojoom Comments before deciding to purchase: Can I make comments available only to loggin in users? (And I assume login would be through the normal joomla login?) Is there a way to make it a WYSIWYG editor inst...
Unsere Kurse können sowohl in Euros als auch in einer zweiten Währung (Tauschring-Ersatz-Währung) "bezahlt" werden. Hilfreich wäre ein zweites Gebührenfeld für diese Währung. Derzeit schleifen wir das irgendwo im Text mit......
When I run the migrator, my Wordpress pages migrate properly, but none of my actual Wordpress posts migrate. Any suggestions? thanks, Steve...

Map not showing

I am trying to use Hotspots with RocketTheme Momentum template, but the map doesn't show on the page with the Hotspots menu item - nothing shows, even when I turn off the background images. A comment has popped up when the pointer hovers where the m...
Just wondering if there ss there a way to limit the scroll and zoom options of the map so that you can keep a visitor confined to a particular region. Regards, David....

Map not loading

Hi All, I am having trouble getting the map to load, my error reporting console is showing the following errors: Error: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [nsIDOMWindow.getComp...
In input fields The "select" field type should let you select more than one of a list of options (using check boxes) while the "radio" should only pick one and not any other. Currently, select actually works like a "ra...
Correct me if am wrong A template consists of default options, settings and text you will base several events on. Any event based on a template should inherit the properties of the template, then allow the administrator to tweak them for the parti...
Would love to have a module to display the latest added hotspots like we have in compojoomcomment, i understand there is one for CB users to view in there profile. Thank you Keith...
It would be nice to have in the latest comments module a link to the author's cb profile. Just like in articles how it's integrated to link to a cb profile. :cheer:...
Hi I just installed the Compojoom Comment software, which is very powerful (i'm impressed with that), however I am getting these errors often now: Infinite loop detected in JError What is causing this? I'm using Joomla 1.7.3...

Flag a location

Feature suggestion: Flag marker location, so that users can report bad info, spam, etc. Also the rating feature someone else mentioned is a good idea....
How about an auto-complete places search to make it easy to find locations when making a hotspot map submission? For example, begin typing the name of a place (business, etc) and there's a drop down list with suggestions. This is so much easier and m...

Hotspots

Hallo hatte zuerst die Testversion von Hotspot nun habe ich mir die Vollversion runtergeladen. habe die Testversion nicht deinstalliert sondern die gekaufte hochgeladen. danach waren alle kategorien noch vorhanden aber die Karte hat sich nicht...
When clicking "Read More" in the marker pop up, it takes me to the description page for the marker and the default view is the Map tab. I want to change this to the Photo tab....
Is there a sample database file (Excel) that I can see to be sure all the fields and data are properly formatted for import? Thanks....
I had issue with this smiles package so I tried to fix it works for me: com_comment/joscomment/emoticons/SimpleSmileys/index.php The changes are only removing spaces,example: instead of [' '] I change to [''] <?php $GLOBALS["JOSC_emo...

Hotspots

Hola tengo una duda quiero meter ventanas modal en la infowindows pero veo qe no se puede,dame alguna idea de como hacerlo....

Pre-Sales Hotspots

Hello, I am looking for a component of google maps with which to display different routes, either entered manually by users or through a KML or GPX file, as well as to show different markers around routes or on the same path routes. Moreover, I woul...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

CNotes Question
Hi Guys, I'm trying to find a solution to allow dated notes to be added to a use...
1 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 02 December 2020
image attachment does not work
The feature to attach an image does not appear to work. A 20-second screen recor...
8 Replies
Posted on Saturday, 14 November 2020
MailChimp Subscription Form Issue
Dear Compojoom Devs, we got a problem with your mailchimp plugin. It seems, t...
2 Replies
Posted on Friday, 15 December 2017
  • Resolved
  • CMC Mailchimp module hangs on submit
    Hi there, I have noticed that as of recently I am unable to sign up using the...
    4 Replies
    Posted on Tuesday, 24 October 2017
    • #Mailchimp
    Buchungs und Rechnungsproblem mit Optionen..
    Hallo, ich habe bei den Eventbuchungen mit den Optionsschaltern weitere Sachen m...
    3 Replies
    Posted on Friday, 27 November 2020
    • #rechnung
    • #optionen
    • #vorlage
    • #total