I have been contemplating using Hotspots for a new site I plan to build. I'm an existing HS license holder, as I was using it on a previous website. I'm familiar with it, have already paid for it, and some of its functions lend itself to what I'd lik...

Pre-sales question

I am converting WP site 2.2 to Joomla 2.5.4. Will CMIGRATOR work with this conversion? Many thanks, Houston...

Import von Daten

Hallo, besteht die Möglichkeit mehrere Events z.B. aus einer csv-Datei zu importieren, ohne die Events 'händisch' anlegen zu müssen. Würde eine große Erleichterung am Jahresanfang sein, wenn die Events fürs Jahr geplant werden. Oder muß ich üb...
Hi Yves, If one is not logged in, I want to hide the eventstatus as seen in the attachment. Where do I do that? In Seminar this was an option. Rob...
Rob Boerlage Matukio supporter
siehe Screenshot im Anhang nicht schlimm, aber auch nicht schön ...
Hallo, für die nächste Version, Im Backend gibt es einen Button, Speichern und Schließen. Speichern tut er, aber nicht schließen. Grüße Alex...
After upgrading to the newest version yesterday I started having some issues... When I try to edit/create a hotspot, I get this error message: Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in ****/administrator/components/com_hot...
Hallo Entwicklerteam von Matukio Zuerst einmal ein grosses Dankeschön, dass ihr diese super Seminarkomponente für Joomla 2.5 weiterführt. Ich habe mit Joomla 1.5 bereits erfolgreich mit der Seminarkomponente gearbeitet. Es konnten nur registrierte...

Map not showing

Hello, I see others have had this issue. I installed the latest Hotspots on Joomla 2.5.4 and cannot get the map to show. I have unpublished different modules, have jquery no-conflict is enabled, I even made one of the basic joomla templates the defau...

search results

Hi Daniel, In the actual version of hotspots, if I search for - french restaurant downtown - , my results are showing the french restaurant in downtown plus all the restaurants selling french fries. Is there any way to change the algorithm of t...

Buchungsfelder

Ich habe für das Buchungsformular zusätzliche Felder angelegt. Durch das Update erscheint das Feld "Vorname" doppelt. Ich möchte das zusätzliche Feld (selbst definiert) entfernen. Muss ich alle im Formular nachfolgenden Felder um eine Po...

Slide menu

Hello, how to fix slide menu Regards, Andrew...
Hey together, In case of "booking is only allowed for registered users", i want to invite you to -nevertheless- show the user a booking-button in before the login. When he klicks on it, a popup should open "Please register or login fi...
Please check this topic. I did put it in the wrong forum. https://compojoom.com/forum/2-general-talk/16590-v2-0-1-problems-with-field-tips...

Documentation

When might we be getting some documentation on this tool so I don't have to come in the forum and ask a stupid question?......
This tutorial is based on Joomla 2.5, and Hotspots Version 2.0.5. Also, the SEO Settings are: [color=#bb0000]Search Engine Friendly URLs:[/color] Yes [color=#bb0000]Use URL rewriting:[/color] Yes [color=#bb0000]Adds Suffix to URL:[/color] Yes ...

SSL Bug

Hey together, my site has an ssl certificate (https://......de). When I klick on one event in the evenlist, all browsers say that this site contains unsafe contents (Diese Seite enthält unsichere Inhalte). Its not a template problem, because i trie...

Matukio

Hallo, habe mal eine Frage zur Extension Matukio. Wir bieten sehr viele Fortbildungen an und möchten folgendes Realisieren. Es gibt Fortbildungen, für die keine Anmeldung erforderlich ist. Also einfach als Event anzeigen ohne Anmeldung. Denk...
Hi, We have problem connected with cache. Every guest sees the same username and email, like 'ddddd' 'dddd@gmail.com' - data from one comment from tests. After turning off cache, purging cache, turning on cache - now it seems to be ok. Have y...
Brecht Coene CComment supporter
Hello Yves, I am running the latest alpha release. I created an event in the back end. In the front end, I can see it in the event list but when I click on it for details and registration, I get the error "500 View not found [name, type, p...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Girocode (QR-Bezahlcode) in Matukio?
Hallo Yves, besteht für Euch die Möglichkeit, Girocode (auch Bezahlcode genan...
1 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 12 January 2021
(Critical Urgent) cannot reinstall Hotspots
Dear Sirs recently I uninstall the hotspot and now wish to install the hotspo...
3 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 13 January 2021
  • Resolved
    • #hotspot pro
    Attachements (z.B. PDF) an benutzerdefinierten Bes
    Hallo Yves, könntet ihr die Möglichkeit schaffen, dass man bei den jeweiligen...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Friday, 08 January 2021
    Clarification about CMC registration plugin
    Hi, I apologize but browsing your forum I did not find a solution to my probl...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Tuesday, 29 December 2020
    Problem with CComments replies in Hikashop
    Hi, I purchased the Pro version of CComments and so far it has worked perfectl...
    5 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 07 January 2021