UPgrade

Are you going to upgrade this to work with J! 3.x - I get an timeout error: Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to update.xxxxx.fr:80 (Connection timed out) in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/libraries/joomla/http/transport/socket.p...
I am also hoping you will integrate with K2 users sign up. :-)...
i am hoping that you will create an integration with EasySocial as you have done previously with Community Builder and JomSocial. EasySocial is developed by StackIdeas and you can probably contact them from their web site. The founder and lead deve...
Hallo Habe jetzt fast alle so hinbekommen wie ich es haben wollte. Nur das Teilnehmer Kontaktieren funktioniert nicht. Ich mache bestimmt einen Fehler oder habe einen Harken vergessen... Kann mir jemand helfen? Danke! Helmut...

test

Incomedia Website X5 Evolution 10.0.8.35...
NEEDED for a pro use such as POI Auto map, Store Locator and other similar components !! Too important to "avoid" these fields !!! Regards...
We noticed CComments does not place comments in the BODY of the source code. Thus, comments will not be picked up by search engines. Too bad, because CCcomments is the only decent comment system for Joomla. We would be happy to pay for the PRO ver...
Hi I have enabled public fronted submissions In extension, I can't find the email field they are sending when they fill the form Where Can I find this emails? I am also searching in database with phpmyadmin, but I can´t find it Thanks...
Hi, I got the Mandrill system all set up, the domains are verified, the templates are in place and published. I got the CMandrill extensions installed, API key inserted and the three templates for is done (for the com_user tasks register, reque...
Hallo, ich habe ein Problem mit der Bestätigungsemail. Hinter Name steht nicht der Name sondern in Klammer gesetzt die E-Mail, also so: ....................................................................................... Vielen Dank für Ih...

Matukio

Im neuen Formular wird grundsätzlich eine Zahlungsmethode angeboten. Wie kann ich diese verhindern, bzw. wo kann ich das abstellen? Die Seminarteilnehmer brauchen lediglich an der Abendkasse zahlen. Danke auch hier für eure Antwort....

Buchungsfelder

Hallo, ich habe die Buchungsfelder selbst mit Leben gefüllt und diese dann auf "erforderlich" gestellt. Es kommt eine Fehlermeldung, dass Daten fehlen aber die leeren Felder werden mit abgeschickt. Wie kann ich das Problem beheben?...

Error

Hi, i like this extension but as i tryed to edit a category after everything was set up... the map does not show anymore and i have this error: http://www.anukalana.com/chi-siamo/dove-siamo...
Is it possible to use Compojoom Comment with MintJoomla Cobalt ?...
Hi, I would like to know how Matukio participant certification system works. Let me explain what I need: I need a course management that at the end of the course I can print a certificate of participation on a pre-printed certificate with the st...
Dear Daniel, I hope s you get rested on your holidays , because your customers will brake your requests haha OK So i have problem with my Hotspots 3.5.3 , i can not show multiple categories on my map, for example if i select more than two ...
Firstly thanks for this awsome component. I'm just having a little difficulty in setting it up properly. I have listened to your tutorial on youtube but can't quite read the urls for facebook for creating an app. Perhaps you could please re-write th...

error

I'm using Joomla 3 (latest version) and not sure if I want to use this extension on my site. I need to create a category before I create locations (I think.) I get the following error when I try to save a category: Fatal error: Class 'JFile' not f...

Update Probleme

jetzt habe ich ein update durchgeführt, welches er vorher über live-update nicht gemacht hat. Jetzt ist aber so viel falsch. anstatt meiner 3 kategorien zeigt er nur noch eine in der karte an. obwohl alles auf 3 steht. der browser will jetzt ständig...
Hi, and thanks for the great response in the previous round. When I install repayment I would like to use Norwegian kroner as currency. In the back end I have placed norwegian money as currency, but at the front end, I only get the euro as currency w...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Can't update
Hi I get this error when trying to instal the update.... Warning Error con...
1 Replies
Posted on Sunday, 06 June 2021
Migrating from JComments to ccomments
Hello, I just bought ccomment pro and need a easy way to migrate from JComments ...
8 Replies
Posted on Friday, 07 May 2021
  • #migration
  • #install
  • #joomla
Comments not lining up after duplicates removed.
We had duplicate comments on our site and those were removed properly. However t...
2 Replies
Posted on Saturday, 05 June 2021
  • #CComment
  • #comments
  • #bug, import id, order comments
Line Break tags showing up in comments
When we migrated from Jcomments to ccomments the line break tags in the comments...
2 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 02 June 2021
Tag functionality
Hello Yves, the last question of our presale questions was the following: ...
37 Replies
Posted on Sunday, 28 February 2021